Status: Best readers in the world. Thank you guys. 7/2/11

I Love Him..and He Doesn't Even Notice Me

Cut, Cut

*Evan's POV*

I looked over Ivy's head to see Casey and Cole standing by my door. Casey had this look of outrage on her face, and Cole looked smug. I just wanted to punch him. First I covered Ivy's body because I didn't want him looking at her.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?! How did you even get in?" I knew that I locked the door..at least I'm pretty sure.

"Well, I guess in your haste to get yet another girl in bed, you forgot to lock the front door, jackass." Cole glared at me.

I stood up, and Cole looked down at my pack, "Hey asshole, I'm up here."

Ivy grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around herself. She stood up and turned to me, "Yet another girl?"

"Oh," Cole smirked, "Didn't your little fuck buddy tell you?"

"Shut the fuck up Cole."

Who the hell did he think he was? Coming into my house and starting shit. This boy was raised with no manners, apparently.

He took a step toward Ivy, "He's not all he's cracked up to be, Ivy. He's lied to you."

"I mean it, you don't know what you're talking about!" He's gonna ruin everything, right after it got perfect!

"What, Cole, what has he lied about?"

I stared, shocked, at Ivy. "Ivy-" She glared at me and I stopped talking ASAP.

"I could tell you that." Casey finally spoke up. She walked over to me and put her hand on my chest. Ivy glared at her hand. Casey stood on her tip-toes and kissed me on the cheek.

"We had sex."

*Ivy's POV*

My world was spinning as Casey's words repeated in my mind, We had sex, We had sex, We had sex.

They had sex

Evan and Casey.

Evan and Casey had sex.

Evan didn't even deny it either, so I knew it was the truth. I looked at him, Casey draped all over him, and Cole looking smug that he ruined everything with me and Evan. He just doesn't know that he ruined it for me and him too.

I grabbed my clothes and walked into Evan's bathroom. I turned the faucet on his sink, out my ipod in his dock, blasted music, and watched the water flow down the drain. I put on my clothes and sat on the toilet. And cried.

After a few minutes of bawling, I went to the sink to wash my face. I wiped my face with a towel, and then my eyes caught something. It was shiny and sliver.

A razor.

I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.


I stared at it for a moment, thinking. Everything in my life sucked. Now, I never thought I would be the type of person that depend on cutting to make it better, but it was worth a try.

What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go, to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.


I grabbed the razor, and ran my finger over the blade. My finger gushed blood. Wow, sharp.

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go, to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.


I put the blade to my upper arm, and closed my eyes. I pushed down on the razor, and then dragged it down the length of my arm. I bit my lip when it got to the bend in my arm, but kept going.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh.


I opened my eyes, and was surprised at how much blood I had already lost. I could already see black spots in my vision. Within the next minute I was completely surrounded by the dark..

She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go, to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeah
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeah.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song: Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne

Comment & Subscribe!!!
5 comments for next update(: