Status: Best readers in the world. Thank you guys. 7/2/11

I Love Him..and He Doesn't Even Notice Me

Death Letters

*Evan's POV*

It was lunch time, and I was walking around aimlessly looking for Ivy. After she had run out of Music Appreciation like that, I got worried. I walked past the auditorium and heard music playing. I hit myself on the head. How could I be so stupid. Of course she was in there!

I walked into the auditorium, and took a seat. Ivy was up on stage, of course, holding her electric guitar. I smiled at her. She looked so happy as she banged her head and sang along to Looking Up by Paramore.

Things are looking up, oh finally!
I thought I'd never see the day when you smile at me.
We always pull through
Oh when we try,
I'm always wrong but
You're never right.
You're never right!
Honestly, can you believe we crossed the world while it's asleep?
I'd never trade it in, cause I've always wanted this!
It's not a dream anymore! Ohhh..
It's not a dream anymore!
It’s worth fighting for.
Could have given up so easily
I was a few cheap shots away from the end of me
Taken for granted,
Most everything
That I would have died for
Just yesterday,
Just yesterday.
Honestly, can you believe we crossed the world while it's asleep?
I'd never trade it in, cause I've always wanted this!
It's not a dream anymore! Ohhh..
It's not a dream anymore!
It’s worth fighting for.
God knows the world
Doesn’t need another band,
Whoo-oa, whooo-oa!
But what a waste it would’ve been!
Whoo-oa, whooo-oa!
I can't believe we almost hung it up!
Whoo-oa, whooo-oa!
We're just getting started whoo-oa, whooo-oa!
Honestly, can you believe we crossed the world while it's asleep?
I'd never trade it in, cause I've always wanted this!
It's not a dream anymore! No, no
It's not a dream anymore! no, no
It’s worth fighting for.
I can't believe we almost hung it up
Woah-ohohoh
We're just getting started!
Woah-ohohoh x2
We're just getting started!
We're just getting started!


Ivy played a few more cords, then finished off with a kick then sliding across the stage on her knees. I laughed, and it echoed across the room. Ivy's head snapped in my direction and her eyes narrowed. Once she saw that it was me her face broke out into a smile.

"Hey, rock star." I called out as I walked down the aisle.

"Sup, movie star?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just looking for this fish. She ran out of class, and I was worried."

"She must be one crazy fish if she ran away from you." Ivy jumped off the stage.

"That's what I keep telling myself, but I can't seem to stay away from her."

"Well, maybe you should find yourself a new fish. One that doesn't run away from you. one that deserves you."

I shook my head then wrapped my arms around her, "Now, why would I do that? This fish has everything I could ever want. I don't need any other fish.Plus, the chase is the fun part."

Ivy smiled up at me, "Lucky fish."

"Lucky me."

I stared into Ivy's eyes. I felt another electric bolt go through my body for the millionth time. I ducked my head down and kissed Ivy. I savored every single moment of it. When I pulled away Ivy was in a daze.

"Why don't we go get something to eat?" I whispered.

Ivy nodded and we made our way to the cafeteria. When we enter the cafeteria every ones eyes were on us. There were people crying, people that looked frozen in their spots, and people comforting other people.

Christy ran up to us. Her face was stained with her tears and makeup. When she reached us, she hurled herself at Ivy.

"Christy, hunny what's wrong? Did something happen with Justin? I'll kick his ass!"

"N-n-n-o, it's n-n-not-t Justin-n. It's Judy-y!"

"What about Judy?" I urged her.

"She's d-dead!" Christy hugged Ivy tighter as she waled.

Dead?

*Ivy's POV*

Dead?

Judy.Is.Dead.

What?!

"How did this happen?" I asked.

"I w-walked into the b-bathroom-m, and J-Judy's body was in t-there. She h-hung herself. B-but that's not it, b-b-before she k-killed herself she wrote a n-note and t-then she c-c-cut herself."

Oh, gawd. Christy was the one that found her. Poor thing. No one should ever have to be put through that. There are somethings that someone can never un-see. Never.

"What did the note say?" I looked at Evan, and he looked like a statue as he spoke.

Christy reached into her back pocket and pulled out a note. She handed it over to Evan, and he began reading. As he read a string of emotions ran across his face: pain, horror, and sorrow. When he finished reading his hand fall limply to his side. We stood in silence for endless moments.

"What did it say?" I asked.

Silence.

"Evan?"

Silence.

"God dammit, Evan! What did it say?"

Evan flinched, but non-the-less he brought the note back up. I listened as he read the note aloud, "Whoever is reading this, I'm sorry that you had to be the one to find me. I was just tired, sick and tired of everything revolving around Ivy Cape. She just always had to have the spot light. Ever since we were little kids I have lived in her shadow. All the guys wanted her, she got the best grades, she was beautiful and talented. Well I've had enough of fucking Ivy Cape! When was it going to be my turn? There was one thing that matter the most to me though, but then Ivy had to take that too! Cole..he meant the world to me. Even when we were younger. It's always been Cole, there was never anyone else for me. I wasn't blind like Ivy though, I saw the way he looked at her. Then that day at six flags, they started dating. She took the one thing that I would kill for. When they had that fight at the party that night, I finally saw my opportunity. I had sex with Cole. Good sex. But then of course the next day he just goes running back to her. When she yelled at me in the hallway, when she called me all those things..it torn me apart. To make things worse, Cole told me that he never wanted anything to do with me ever again. He spit in my face and called me even worse things then Ivy did. It broke my heart. Ivy ruined everything. I'm done coming in behind her. It's my turn now! Now, I hope she feels bad. I hope she lives with the misery she put me through. I'm done."

I pushed Christy away from me. As soon as she let go of me she started hugging herself. I snatched the note away from Evan. It had blood stains on it, but you could clearly read Judy's writing.

I was filled with..horror.

I had drived Judy to kill herself. I made her do this. Me. All our lives, I had never known that Judy felt like this. I didn't even know that she like Cole! I was such a horrible friend to her. How could I let this all happen? She was my friend, I should have been there for her. I should have known.

"This is all my fault.." I took a step away from Evan and Christy.

"Ivy-" Evan started.

"NO!" I screamed at him. I ran out of the cafeteria. I ran out of the school. I ran until my legs couldn't take it anymore. I fell to my knees in tears. I curled up in a ball on the grass beneath me.

What had I done?
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys know what I want(:
COMMENTS!!
Also, check out my new story! My Calling.
http://www.mibba.com/users/stories/chapters-overview/381112/
It's an Alex Gaskarth fanfic(:
Go All Time Low!