Status: Best readers in the world. Thank you guys. 7/2/11

I Love Him..and He Doesn't Even Notice Me

Hiking

*Ivy's POV*

I sighed as I walked up the hill. I turned around and looked back at all the land we had already covered. I couldn't see the camp anymore, so that had to mean that we covered a lot of distance. I took a big gulp of my ice cold water. I turned back around and started following the group again. I looked beside me at Christy, she was holding her side and gasping for air.

"Evan," I called to him at the head of the group, "Let's take a break, Christy looks like she's about ready to pass out."

Evan looked around, finally noticing how exhausted everyone was. "Yeah, um..ten minutes?"

I nodded my head, and dropped my pack. Christy literally layed down on the forest floor. I shook my head disapprovingly at her. Evan's arms wound around my waist, and I leaned back into him.

"You're a slave driver, you know that?"

"Am I?"

I nodded my head, "Look around, Evan. Everyone else besides us is beat. They aren't like you. They can't handle all that hiking with so little rest."

Evan spun me around, and I giggled. "Are you telling me that I'm too fit?"

I thought for a moment. "Yes, yes I am."

"So, I should get less fit then?"

I shook my head rapidly, "I didn't say that I didn't like your fitness. I love your fitness. These muscles," I rubbed my hands up and down his strong arms, "They turn me on."

Evan shivered. I smiled at him. Evan leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Everything about you turns me on."

I bit my lip. Evan kissed my neck and I gasped. I let my arms go around his neck, and pull him closer to me. Evan backed me up into a tree. I put my head in the crook of his neck, and he rested his forehead on my shoulder.

"Evan," I whispered, scared out of my mind, "I love you."

"I know," Evan chuckled, and my heart beat faster, "I love you too."

I sighed in relief. We had never said it in so many words, and I was glad that he felt that way. Those three words, they made my heart give a thump of approval. That's when I knew. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this boy. I kissed him softly.

"Ahem," Some one cleared their throat.

I pulled away from Evan and looked over his shoulder. I growled when I saw Cole glaring at us. Suddenly it felt like something was burning a hole in my pocket. I remembered that the note was in there.

"What do you want, Cole?" I snapped at him.

Evan sighed, and I pressed myself closer to him.

"Oh, I just wanted to ask you guys to stop before I barf."

Evan snapped. He turned around and got in Cole's face. "Look, Cole, I'm fucking tired of you. Ivy doesn't deserve this crap that you're putting her through. She blames herself for Judy's death, when that's not her fault. It's your fault."

"Evan.." I mumbled.

"No, no." Evan voice got stronger, "He deserves to feel the guilt that you have been feeling. Honestly, I can't be the only one here that thinks it's more of Cole's fault then it is yours."

Evan looked around, and I followed his gaze. It landed on Christy first. Christy coughed uncomfortably, "Well, I don't really think it was Ivy's fault in the first place. I don't think it's necessarily Cole's fault either. I really think it's Judy's fault for not telling anyone.."

I nodded my head and smiled at her.

"Well, I guess Christy has a point, but I agree with Evan." Justin spoke up putting his arm around Christy. "This really is Cole's fault more so. I mean, I was there when Ivy, Cole, and Judy had that public fight in the hallway. On top of the things Ivy said to Judy, Cole made it worse by saying even more after you left. Cole, man, she was already down, it was just like kicking a hurt puppy. It wasn't right."

"Dude," Cole shook his head, "Think about it this way, if Judy drugged you to sleep with her and Christy found out and all that stuff that happened in the hallway happened to you guys, wouldn't you have spoke to Judy the way I did?"

Justin looked down and mumbled an agreement. Ohhh, Cole was good, he was really good. I looked at Evan, and he was boiling.

"That still doesn't excuse anything. She's dead, Cole. Judy is dead. You don't even seemed fazed a bit by it." Evan shook his head and stepped closer to Cole, raising his fist.

"Stop!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me, "Stop..You think that this resolves things? Well it doesn't! Blame each other, fight, whatever, it doesn't change the fact that she's gone. And if I knew anything about Judy, I knew that she hated fighting. So just stop." I shook my head and walked to the front of the group. "Break over. Let's keep hiking."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys, I just thought that you would like the know that "Evan" gives really good hugs. :D Seriously, I love his hugs.
Anyways, 5 more days till my school is out for summer! I'm so excited! Yet sad at the same time.
Anyways, Comment and Subscribe!