Status: Best readers in the world. Thank you guys. 7/2/11

I Love Him..and He Doesn't Even Notice Me

Forest Fights

*Evan's POV*

I glared at Cole one last time before following Ivy. I had to jog slightly to keep up with her pace,sad thing was that she was just walking fast, which meant that everyone else had to run. "Ivy," My voice shook as I jogged, "Slow down, babe."

Ivy suddenly stopped and spun around. My body collided with hers and we both went tumbling over. Ivy pushed me off her. "What the fuck, Evan? Clutzs much?"

"What's your problem?" I yelled and my voice echoed in the quiet forest.

"You! You're my problem. All you want to do is fight. Fight fight fight. It's like that's the only thing you care about! What are you, a caveman? Is that the only instinct you have? Do you need a club too?!" Ivy exploded.

"You know that's not true. I care about you." I was starting to panick.

"You have a funny way of showing it! Look, Evan, if you can't keep your temper under control, I don't see how I can spend the rest of my life with you.."

My eyes got wide, "Are you breaking up with me?"

Ivy shook her head, "No, that's exactly what I don't want to do. I just..I need some time.."

My blood boiled. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. "Time for what?"

Ivy looked at me with tight eyes, "Time to figure out wither or not I want to stay with you.."

I scoffed, "Take all the fucking time you want. I could care less."

Ivy's sad look turned into one of hatred. She glared at me before she continued hiking. Christy ran after her, glaring at me as she passed. I stayed rooted to my spot.

"Looks like some one just got dumped." Cole whispered in my ear.

Big mistake. He was too close to me, and he said the wrong thing. I brought up my left fist and punched him in the face. Cole fell to the ground. Wimp, it's not like I punched with my right hand. When he looked back at me his eyes were burning, and his mouth was bleeding.

"You think hitting me is gonna make things better?! Well, you're wrong. Hitting me is just gonna make Ivy hate you more. So good job, Einstein."

Sad thing is, I knew he was right.

I punched him in the face again. I felt the crunch of his nose breaking. I smiled. "It doesn't fix things with Ivy, but it makes me feel a hell of a lot better."

*Ivy's POV*

To be or not to be, that is the question.

I'm starting to think that I'm a little bit too into theatre.

Right now, I'm leaning on the not to be part more. It's not like I don't love Evan and everything, but I just can't deal with all his drama. I had enough of my own. Ugh, how did my life get so horrible?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but it's an update.
Plus I'm still not gettting much comments. -_-
Come on guys, really?