No One Here Even Knew You, Casablancas

Well For Starters...

It was hot. A sweltering, dry heat that made you want to jump naked in a pool of water filled with ice cubes. Cian wondered whether the grey wool bermuda shorts she had on were a good idea. They were thin, but wool was never good for heat. Plus it was itchy. She sighed and pushed through the the sea of students. Her first class, Calculus, was right on the outer edge. But what eased the pain of horrible math and the dry heat was that AFTER Calc, she had Music Theory. Cian loved music. All types. Rock, Country, Indie, Alternative, you name it, she probably had one or more songs from every genre on her iPod. Cian's older brother, Cael, played guitar and piano and taught her most of what she knew. Everything else she either learned herself, or from other people.

Walking into her Calc class, she was greeted by her best friend, Kalisah. Kal was from England, and had been Cian's best friend since they both started in seventh grade. She was beautiful. Dark hair, full lips, intriguing grey eyes and great bone structure. Or so Cian thought.

"Dude, have you SEEN our new Music Theory instructor? He's hot. " Cian just rolled her eyes, sat down and took a notebook out of her backpack. But Kalisah wouldnt let it die. "He looks like some sort of rock god or something. Cute baby face and killer style. All the girls are DROOLING over him." Cian just smiled. Typical. "Do you even know how old he is, Kal?" she asked. Kal just scoffed and looked away. "I don't know, he looks like he's in his 20's or something. But still, he's hot." Kal copied Cian and began writing down problems from the whiteboard. "I'm telling you, Ci," Kal continued, "I wouldn't mind breaking student-teacher rules to get with him."

At this Cian burst into laugher, earning her strange looks from the other students and a reprimanding glance from her instructor, Ms. Dias. She tried to compose herself, and gigglingly said, "Kal, not only would you be breaking school rules, but also the law. You're not 18 yet remember?" Kal just smirked lightly. "I know, but it'd be SO worth it." She looked Cian over. "Cute shirt, by the way." Cian looked down at her vintage Cat Woman tee. (why do we always do that?) "Thanks, you look really cute today too!" Kal was wearing destroyed denim shorts with the Union Jack, a tanktop and a baseball jacket, and oddly, black platform wedges.

"Ahem, would you ladies mind discussing fashion AFTER you finish your Calculus?" The two girls looked up sheepishly at Ms.Dias. "Sorry," they said, in unison.

****

The bell rang, signalling the end of the first period. Cian and Kal leisurely walked out of Calc like they had all the time in the world. When in fact, Music Theory was up four flights of stairs, nearly on the roof. And they loved it . It was a small nook of a room, sort of like a giant attic with long window seats and balcony doors leading to, of course, a small balcony.

"Race you to Music Theory!" Ciansaid, then laughed as Kal made a face. "No way, you're in Converse and I'm in- SEE YA SUCKA!" Kal had faked Cian out and began climbing the stairs pretty fast for a 5'2 girl- 5'7 in her platforms.

"Hey, No fair Kal!" exclaimed Cian and followed closely after her.

They arrived at the doorless Music Theory room at about the same time, laughing and panting, Cian complaining that Kal cheated. The two girls walked nonchalantly into the room, catching their breath and dropping their bags. When they finally looked towards the front of the room, there he was, leaning against the desk and smirking at them.

Cian gasped. "Its Julian motherfucking Casablancas!" she all but shouted.

His smirk grew wider.

"And you two. Are late."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short and boring you guys . This is just the beginning plus I had to type most of this on an iTouch >.< Comments & Criticism accepted! <3