Sooner Or Later

Behind closed doors

Alecia stared at Frank, she appeared calm but her eyes were ablaze.
“I’m so sorry Alecia” Frank said sadly, I didn’t mean to hurt you, but the truth is I have always loved Claire, But I never knew she felt the same.”
Alecia continued to stare, and Frank noticed an almost static energy surrounding her.
“I’m sorry you had to find out like this Alecia. I did love you but I have always loved Claire” he said just trying to get the truth out.
“You’re a dead man Iero” Alecia Growled
Frank stepped back, there was something in the way she said that, that worried him. Something more than hurt feelings.
“Alecia I’m….”
But she was out the door and had slammed it behind her. Frank suddenly remembered Claire back in the bedroom.
Crap. He had just left her there, he rushed back to the bedroom, she wasn’t there, he checked her room and flung open the door to find her pulling a razor across her wrist.
“Claire!!!!” Frank yelled as he fell down beside her and grabbed her arms in his hands.
“What are you doing?!” He cried looking at the blood dripping down her forearms.
“What does it look like I’m doing?!” Claire yelled back her eyes glazing over.
“But, what, why? Why are you doing this?” Frank almost sobbed.
“YOU JUST LEFT ME IN BED, TO GO AFTER ALECIA!” Claire yelled, tears beginning to stream down her face. “I SLEPT WITH YOU! AND THEN YOU JUST LEFT ME!!”
Frank looked down at Claire and her tear stained cheeks.
“She was my girlfriend, she caught me sleeping with someone else, I had to go after her." he said quietly.
Claire didn’t want to hear it.
“Why did you sleep with me then? Was it just sex!? Do you not give a shit about me?” She cried, her body shaking.
She had got it so wrong, thought Frank.
“Claire I love you! I have always loved you! I couldn’t believe it when you came into my room. If I had known you felt the same I never would have gone out with Alecia!"

“But you just left me!! I was so confused, I felt used!” Claire sobbed even louder hugging her knees.
“I’m so sorry Claire. Why did you cut yourself!? It’s not like you can die you’re a vampire.” As soon as the words had left his mouth he realised how harsh they sounded.
Claire looked up at Frank and this time her eyes were filled with anger.
“AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT!?” she yelled “IF IT WASN’T FOR YOU I WOULD NEVER OF BEEN IN THIS MESS!”
Franks eyes were streaming with tears, he loved Claire so much, yet he always managed to hurt her.
He reached out to hug her but she pushed him away as he felt a hot pain in the back of his head and was suddenly flying across the room.
He hit the wall with huge force and slid down into a heap on the ground.
Frank looked up and saw several hunters standing in the doorway and at the front, was Alecia.