My Chemical Romance ... A.F.I.!

First day back at school!

It was the first day back at school and Juliet, Natalie and Zeya where all waiting at the bus bay for Bunny’s bus to arrive. They where standing around in a circle chatting about what they got up to on the holidays. They where soon interrupted when Juliet started jumping up and down because Bunny’s bus had just turned up at the bus bay.

Bunny got off the bus and was instantly on the ground due to Juliet running up hugging her and knocking her down. Zeya and Natalya held their hands out and help the girls off the ground. They felt a presents behind them, they turned around and jumped out of their skins.

Yakima was standing behind them. They laughed at how stupid they felt, being scared by one of their friends. It was Yakima’s first day at the school; she was expelled from her last school because she appositively punched a girl in the face, when in fact she smashed her face into the locker door. She only changed to this school due to her friends.

The girls couldn’t stop laughing, but their laughter was soon interrupted by a group of boys who walked straight through their circle. Juliet, Bunny, Natalya and Zeya put their hands on their hips and just stared at them. Yakima was going to take none of this. She did not turn her head to look at them instead she stuck out her leg and tripped the short one at the back over and watched as the domino effect took place. Juliet, bunny, Zeya and Natalya started to laugh again.

Yakima turned toward the boys lying on the ground. She picked up her bag folded her arms and stepped over them and continued walking to her homeroom. The girls picked up their stuff and chased after her. The boys stood up brushing them selves off.

“Who the fuck was that?” the short one asked.

His name was Frank; he had many a piercing and plenty of tattoos.

“Hey I work with that girl at the coffee house in the mall,” said the boy with longish black hair. His name was Gerard; he hadn’t any tattoos or piercing.

They boys all walked to homeroom. There where five boys and five girls each boy split up from one another and same with the girls, there was one girl in one of the boy’s new classes for the year. They all went to their separate homerooms and sat down in a seat up the back.

*****

Yakima’s homeroom.

“Class, welcome to a brand new year,” the teacher said sharing her smile with the room.

“I recognize most your faces and I’d like to point out that there is a new girl at our school this year,” she said pointing at Yakima.

Who sat there with one eyebrow raised?

“Tell us about your self,” the teacher instructed her.

“My names Yakima, the tattoo’s and all me piecing are real, I was expelled from my last school for smashing a girls face into a locker door… repetitively,” she said, than looked out the window.

Everyone in the class looked at one another whispering; hate to get on the wrong side of her.

“Thank-you for that,” the teacher said trying to keep a smile on her face.

The teacher allowed the class to talk for the remainder ten minuets of homeroom. Gerard was in her class; he stood and walked over to her.

“Hey aren’t you the girl who tripped me and my friends over?” he asked.

She turned to him; an evil glare beheld her face.

“Can I help you?” she said, putting her I pod into her ear.

He looked at her in disbelief. He pulled out her head phones.

“Don’t I work with you?” he asked her. She turned to him not impressed.

“Probably, I work with a lot of people,” she replied.

“Down at the coffee house?” he asked.

“Yeah I work their,” she said.

He opened his moth to say something but was interrupted by the bell. She stood up and pushed her chair in.

“See you round,” she said as she walked out the door.

What an annoying person, she thought as she walked over to her friends at their lockers.

*****

“So what’s everyone’s first subject? Mines media with stupid Mr. Zirconium,” said Bunny sounding quiet pissed off.

“Creative writing with Ms. Knight,” Zeya and Natalya said with a big grin.

They turned and looked at Yakima and Juliet.

“I have art with some teacher,” Yakima stated looking at Monica.

“So do I and it’s with Mr. More,” she said with a big cheesy grin.

They said their good-byes and went their separate ways.

*****

Bunny in media,

Bunny walked into her media class and sat down the back and started hacking at the holey table. She was bored out of her brains as soon as the teacher had said hello. A boy was late and there was only one place left in the class and that was next to her. After being verbally abused by the teacher the boy took his place next to Bunny. Everyone could clearly see she was not impressed.

“Now everybody where going to work in partners, I’d like you to all turn to the person next to you and starting planning an animated three minuet movie,” said the teacher turning to the board and writing more about the topic up.

“Hi I’m Mikey,” said the youngish looking boy, with longish brunette hair and thick black rimed glasses.

“Bunny,” she said, stopping putting holes in the table and pulling out her book.

They started discussing what they would do for their project. It took them all lesson and yet they still didn’t come up with anything.

The bell rang and they walked out still curious and distributing ideas that the other one would object to.

She walked over and the slumped her head down on Juliet’s shoulder.

*****

Juliet and Yakima in art,

Yakima and Juliet said good-bye to the others and went into the art room and sat down the back. The rest of the class walked in and there was too of the boys that they in counted this morning. Frank and Gerard sat down at the only two valid seats, across the table from Juliet and Yakima.

“Are you working tonight?” Juliet asked turning and facing Yakima.

“Yes,” she replied bluntly.

“What time do you finish?” Juliet’s curiosity took over.

“Finish at eleven tonight,” she replied.

“Gosh, I’m surprised you’re still alive,” she replied putting her hand over her mouth.

“This is the forth time in the past five days you’ve had to work late,” she continued.

“Yeah,” Yakima said raising her head.

Juliet looked at her face it was pale as a ghost.

The teacher worked through the door.

“Attention,” he said as he wrote instructions up on the board.

Pull out your scrap books, think of a character draw it, don’t forget to shade dark and light, due to we will be painting them on to canvas.

He wrote up. Everyone followed the instructions. The teacher walked around the room and was checking out what everyone had drawn.

“Juliet very nice,” he said with a grin on his face.

She had drawn a boy holding a pun nit of blackberries. The teacher cruised around the table they where sitting at.

“This is intriguing, care to elaborate,” he said to Frank looking at his work side ways.

“It’s a ninja,” he said.

The picture looked like a stick figure and an apple tree combined. The teacher nodded and walked over to Gerard.

“Who’s this,” he asked as he saw a realistic picture of a young girl.

“I don’t know,” he replied looking up at the girl sitting across from him, her head down looking at her work.

“It’s beautiful,” the teacher remarked.

He walked over to Yakima.

“You’re the new girl may I look at you work?” he asked.

Yakima raised her head at him her arms covering her work.

“Why,” she said, evil glare taking over her face.

“Too see how your progress is going,” he replied.

She shook her head and refused to remove her arms from her sketch book.

“Why wont you let me look?” the teacher asked.

“Not finished!” she bluntly said.

He just nodded in agreement, knowing full well she wasn’t going to show him. At the end of the lesson the teacher got everyone’s attention.

“I’d like to show you one of our finest pieces of work this lesson,” he said taking Gerard’s sketch books from in front of him.

At the same time he managed to snag Yakima’s, she tried to grab her book back but he was too fast and sneaky. He showed the class their pictures, first Gerard’s.

“Awe,” the girls said as they looked at the picture.

He then flipped through Yakima’s and found her picture, he thought it pretty awesome so then he showed Yakima’s, Juliet shrieked. She jumped and landed on the floor. Juliet had a fear of clowns. They got their sketch books back and the bell went. Yakima hugging her sketch book walked out the class room after Juliet, following her back to the lockers where she stood in silence; Bunny came back from media and slumped her head down onto Juliet’s shoulder. Zeya and Natalya came over skipping with linked arms.

*****

Zeya and Natalya in creative writing,

Natalya and Zeya said their good-byes to the other girls. They walked in the class and sat down the back. They started to talk about what there new story was going to be.

“Hey, I’m thinking about doing one on Shanty and Carly, and how they’ve grown up the good times and the bad,” said Zeya.

“Wow that’s great, maybe I should do one on my ‘friend’ and how she got lost in her own wardrobe,” said Natalya as she laughed.

“That will make such a good story,” replied Zeya.

The teacher walked in the room and silence fell as the teacher marked the role. After he had finished then he had aloud the students to pull out there books and continue or start a story. As the girls wrote they giggled peering over one another’s shoulders. At the end of the lesson they had both written a very long chapter each. They passed it to one another, tears rolling from one another’s cheeks.

Zeya had tears from laughing so hard and Natalya had tears from how sad the story Zeya wrote was. They passed back each others books and walked out of the room and headed to there lockers they linked arms and started skipping they saw that Bunny had slumped her head onto Juliet’s shoulder and Yakima was standing with arms folded, but what was new about this bunch they always looked like that.

*****

They where all standing there around chatting for ten minuets, waiting for the bell to ring so they could go to second period
.
“What has everyone got?” Natalya asked.

“Math,” Juliet replied.

“Same,” said Bunny lifting her head off of Juliet’s shoulder high five-ing her.

“I’ve got woodworks,” Zeya said with a doubted look on her face.

“I’ve got English,” Yakima said grabbing her books out of her locker and shutting the door.

“Oh, me too we can suffer together,” said Natalya said in a positive attitude, Yakima just stared at her scared of the girl.

They all started walking through the courtyard. Each girl slowly dropped off and walked into their class room.

*****

Yakima,
Natalya and Yakima walked into the English room and sat at a table down the back. Two boys walked in the room. It was Gerard and another boy, he had curly hair and he was about the same height as Gerard his name was Ray. They sat at the opposite end of the room. She was getting annoyed this boy was around a lot, and that was something she disliked.

The teacher walked in the room and immediately demanded everyone stand up. They did as they where told and she pointed to people and told them where to sit. She made a girl boy pattern; Natalya was sitting next to Ray and Gerard, Yakima was situated in the back of the class room next to a boy named Momiji and Gerard.

Natalya kept passing notes to Gerard to give to Yakima. She would reply with a Yes or No sometimes Natalya would be lucky to get an explanation out of the girl. Gerard was getting annoyed with Natalya because he was trying to do his work, he didn’t mind it when Yakima asked him to pass her a note. He thought this was weird he’d never felt like this before, he was flirtatious and popular with the girls. Girlfriends didn’t normally last more than a week or two, he had one that lasted for a month though. Yakima gave off the impression that she wasn’t really interested in having a boyfriend to everyone. Gerard had gotten a similar message from her body language, and they way she spoke to him.

The teacher walked around the class placing a piece of paper in between two people. She placed one in between Natalya and Ray and then Gerard and Yakima, she raised one eyebrow at the teacher.

The teacher explained to her that this was her new English partner, shed have to work with for the rest of the year, and the piece of paper had their first assignment on it. Her eyes widened as the teacher spoke; she didn’t want to be stuck with the same guy all year.

The teacher then proceeded to split the class in half, half was to be going to the library and the other half was to going to the computer rooms. Natalya and Yakima where in different groups, a slight disappointment fell upon the two girls’ faces.

Gerard and Yakima walked down to the library as Ray and Natalya walked to the computer rooms. They discussed their topic and how they should present the finished product.

When Yakima and Gerard reached the library they walked through the glass doors. Gerard stood there lost, because he had never been in the schools library before. Yakima was talking to a book keeper then walked passed Gerard reaching down and grabbing his hand, pulling him into an isle.

He felt the butterflies in his stomach flutter faster as he looked down to see his hand in hers. She then stopped suddenly, he almost ran into her, she let go of his hand and grabbed two books passed him one, and then they both proceeded to sit down in the isle and read the books taking note of what was happening.

Half way through the class Gerard had finished his book, but had terrible notes he couldn’t even read, Yakima hadn’t finished her book she was a slow reader she was only half way through, but she had more notes than what Gerard got through the whole book.

He took the book off of her and read her the rest of it. They stood to there feet put the books away. She thanked him and headed towards the door, the second she had opened it the bell had gone for break. She met the other girls back at their lockers. Natalya came back with her hair in piggy tales and a bright yellow fluffy head band holding it all up.

*****

Natalya,
Yakima and Natalya walked into the class room and sat down the back; the teacher walked in and assigned them seats for the rest of the year. Natalya was bummed out that there was some guy in between her and Yakima. She passed a note to the boy to give to Yakima. She noticed that the boy was getting annoyed at her but not Yakima; she wondered why but shrugged it off, not taking much notice of it at that time.

The teacher walked around assigning partners for the rest of the year, she was with some guy named Ray, she thought of a clown every time she saw his curly hair. But she thought it best not to mention it too the poor guy.

The class was split in half and her and Yakima where in different groups, Yakima was going to study in the library, whilst she was going to study in a computer room. She waved good-bye to Yakima as she walked to the library with Gerard.

She walked into the computer room and sat down at a computer. Whilst she was signing in, she started talking to Ray about what they where to do there topic on and how they where to present it. Natalya and Ray started to get to know each other; nether wanted to do their work so they decided to play a game. “Truth or Dare,” they decided on.

“I’ll go first,” said Natalya. “Truth or Dare?”

“Truth,” he replied.

“Who is your latest crush?” she asked leaning forward when he started to whisper.

“Well there is this girl…” he started to say.

“Yes, yes!” said Natalya.

“She is in my new homeroom class… and her name is… Shelby I think,” he finished scratching his head.

“You don’t know her name, what’s she like then?” asked Natalya raising one eyebrow.

“Well she is tall, she has a rose tattoo on her left wrist like yours, she has brunette hair and blue eyes,” he described.

“I have a friend that looks like that but her name is Bunny,” Natalya said.

“Yeah that was her name now I remember teehee, teehee… where did I get Shelby from,” he stated to himself, whilst giggling like a little girl.

They continued playing. Natalya chose dare she didn’t trust truth.

“I dare you too let me put your hair up and walk to your locker with your new hair do until you reach your locker door,” he dared.

“Fine,” she agreed, smirking and thinking, What could her possible do?

He walked around the room to all these girls asking if he could borrow a hair piece off of each of them and they would get them back at lunch break. He collected a whole assortment of things. He started coming his hands through her hair, by the end of the lesson he had tied her hair up in piggy tails with a bright fluffy yellow head band. He teased the bottom of her hair and made her fringe into a bobble.

The bell went and they left the class room she walked over to her friends. People around her in hysterics, she went to put her hand on her locker so that she could take her hair out, but Ray walked in front of it and started to talk to her. She tried moving around him but everywhere she went her would stand there. Her friends held him back; she then touched the locker, and ripped out her hair and returned the entire lot of thing oh ma bobs, to their owners. Zeya walked over to the lockers with a book that was falling apart.

*****

Zeya,
Zeya entered her woodworks class, and sat down on one of the tables with her phone in her hand; she was collecting texts from Bunny and Juliet and replying to them. The teacher did what most teachers do walk into the class room. He marked the role and told everyone to pick a partner.

Zeya watched as everyone linked arms or signed to another person to be partners.

“Any one without a partner?” asked the teacher.

Zeya raised her hand and looked around the class room there was one other boy. He had blonde hair, blue eyes and his lip pierced. She looked him up and down examining him she liked what she saw. She walked over and sat next to him. He introduced himself his name was Bob.

They listened intently to the teachers instructions. They where to build a bird house! Bob and Zeya talked about what the design was to be. They decided that Bob was to design the exterior and Zeya was to design the interior. They spent the lesson drawing what it was to look like, but every time they didn’t like something they would rip the page out and throw it at one another.

By the end of the lesson Zeya and Bob had a pile of scrunched up paper under their feet and around the room; Zeya had used up half of her book. They still had no idea what it was to look like the bell went, they agreed that by tomorrow they where to have a design of both the interior and exteriors each and whomever’s looked best they would use.

The bell went and they where dismissed. Zeya walked back to the locker, and saw that Juliet and Bunny where holding back a boy whilst Natalya was trying to reach her locker and Yakima was just standing there staring into space, ignoring the immature lot.

*****

Bunny,
Juliet and Bunny walked into math, there was a substitute sitting at the teachers desk. It was their first day back and they already a sub. They walked over to the back corner and started chatting.

Mikey and Frank walked in the class, Mikey dragged Frank over to where the girls where.

“Hey,” he said looking at Bunny and than at Juliet.

“Hey, this is my friend Juliet, Juliet this is Mikey my media partner,” she said introducing them.

“Hey,” she replied looking at Frank whom she recognized from art just a little while ago.

“This is my friend Frank, Frank this is Bunny and Juliet,” he said.

“Hey, don’t we have art together?” Frank asked Juliet.

“Oh yeah, you sat in the seat across from me today,” she stated.

They all spent the rest of the lesson getting to know each other. The girls found out that the boys where in a band Frank was a rhythm guitarist and Mikey played the base, there band was called My Chemical Romance.

The boys found out that the girls where in a band Juliet was also playing rhythm guitar and Bunny was playing the lead. They had a really good lesson and where disappointed when the bell had gone, time flies when your having fun. Bunny and Juliet said their good byes to Frank and Mikey.

The girls walked to meet the other girls for lunch. They got to their locker and saw that a boy was stopping Natalya from getting to her locker they thought he was picking on her, but when they got closer they saw her laughing and Yakima just standing there staring into space as she does.

“Help?” Juliet asked.

“Would be nice, he won’t let me get to my locker,” Natalya said trying to reach over Rays shoulders.

“Why?” asked Bunny.

“If I touch my locker I get to take my hair out,” she said.

“Oh,” the two girls said as they held the boy back.

Natalya reached her locker and took her hair out. Zeya walked up to them and started to laugh.

*****

Once the girls had put their books away they went to the cafeteria for lunch. They walked in and went to sit down at a table and started to talk about random things. A couple of popular bitchy girls walked over to Juliet and Bunny, not seeing Yakima sitting at the other side of the table.

They started to pick on the two girls, Yakima got to her feet oh so elegantly. She stood behind them in silence, Bunny and Juliet looked at her and shook their heads. The girls turned around and bolted when they saw who was standing there.

Yakima sat back down and listened to the other girls chat away. They boys walked into the cafeteria.

“Can we sit with you girls,” Mikey asked Juliet and Bunny.

“Sure thing,” they both said grinning.

One boy sat in between two girls, Juliet took to her feet.

“Okay, just so everyone knows who everyone is lets do a little introduction,” she started to say.

*****

“My name is Juliet, I love the color pink, I play the rhythm guitar and I work at the video store,” Juliet said than sat down.

*****

“My name is Mikey, I don’t have a favorite color, I play the bass I work at the pet store, and I skipped a year,” Mikey said handing the spot light over to Bunny.

*****

“Hey guys my name is Bunny, I love the color blue, I play the lead and work with Juliet at the video store,” she said looking at Frank.

*****

My name is Frank, I am short clearly, I play the rhythm guitar and work at the pet store with Mikey,” he then looked at Zeya.

*****

“My name is Zeya, I like the color white, play the drums work at the music store,” she said applying Chap Stick to her lips.

*****

“Hey Ray, ha, ha that rhymes. I play the lead, work at the electrical store and I don’t like anchovies anyone want to trade,” he said pointing at his sandwich, everyone shook their heads.

*****

“Gross anchovies, my name is Natalya, play the bass, color purple is the best and I work with Zeya at the music store,” she said turning away from Ray’s sandwich.

*****

“Hi Bob, play drums, work at the electrical store, and I have a text message,” he said pulling his phone out and putting it away again.

Everyone looked at Yakima whom was staring at her hands. Juliet coughed at her; Yakima gave her the evil eye.

*****
“Yakima, red color of blood, vocals, keyboard and tambourine, work at the coffee house and book store,” she said and twisted her bracelet around to its correct position.

*****

“Gerard, I do vocals and I can play the guitar… sort of, I work at the coffee shop as well and Frank stop pulling faces at me,” he said throwing the unwanted anchovy’s sandwich at him.

He hit him square in the face. Everyone cracked up laughing.

They talked about random things until the bell went.

“So what’s everyone got?” Bob asked.

“Gym,” Frank.

“Health,” Juliet.

“Music,” Ray.

“Music as well,” Bunny.

“Law,” Gerard.

“Law,” Yakima.

“Jap,” Natalya.

“Same,” Mikey.

“Pottery,” Zeya.

“Same,” Bob.

“Looks like everyone has someone in their class except you and I Juliet,” Frank stated.

They all walked off to their locker and grab their stuff and walked off to their classes.

*****

Juliet,

Juliet had health, oh goodie she thought to her self. The teacher walked into the class with a bunch of boys. She looked to see if Frank was there. She hung her head in disappointment. She couldn’t see if he was there because he was situated behind three really tall jocks.

The boys went and took a seat with the girls. Juliet jumped when Frank had pulled up a chair next to her, she didn’t even see him walk over. The teacher handed out a sheet for both the boys and girls to fill out, allowing them to work in groups or pairs.

Juliet and Frank worked on it together; due to there was only popular girls and jocks in their classes. They finished their work in five minuets and watched as the rest struggled to even read what was written on the page.

Juliet and Frank become really good friends they got to know each other a lot better; they have a lot of the same interests, they found out. The bell went and they pack up there books and head out the door laughing at each others jokes. They walked to their lockers grabbed their bags and walked over to where the rest of their friends were.

*****

Bunny,

Bunny and Ray walked to music together; they walked in the class room and sat down next to one another. The teacher cart wheeled into the class room, scary teacher they all thought. The teacher asked if anyone new how to play any instruments. The only ones that raised there hands where Ebony and Ray.

“What pray tell do you play?” she asked them both.

“We both play lead,” Bunny said, turning to Ray.

“Great,” the teacher replied smile smeared on her face, like jam on a peanut butter sandwich.

The teacher gave them a music sheet and sent them out to the bus bay to practice. They spent the whole lesson teaching one another there techniques with the lead. Bunny learnt a lot from Ray and he learnt a lot from Bunny.

They walked back into the class room and picked up there books as the bell went. They walked back to the lockers, oh my mistake Bunny chased Ray up to the lockers due to he stole her phone the one thing she couldn’t function with out. She chased up to him and when she reached the lockers he put on the parking break and stopped she tried to stop her self but she ran straight into the back of him, and fell to the ground. He extended a hand to her, which she took politely. He then gave her back the phone after she had gotten her bag and was standing with Juliet, in a grumpy mood.

*****

Yakima,

She was not impressed; she walked into law Gerard following her. She sat down at the table up the back he sat next to her. What is with this guy she thought to her self?

She asked to see his timetable, he passed it to her. All of their subjects where the same, same teacher, same period, same room, she was going to have to get used to the fact that he was around a lot. The class started off okay, he asked her questions about herself she replied and asked him a few questions back. By the end of the lesson she wasn’t as annoyed at him as much, they had a lot of things in common. The bell went, she picked her things up and walked out the room, Gerard follow suit and walked to his locker grabbing his bag and walking over to the guys.

*****

Natalya,
Natalya walked into class, Mikey following her. She sat down at a table, he sat next to her. They talked about random things again, and laughed a lot. For some reason Mikey liked it when she laughed, he just stared at her mesmerized.

He didn’t like this feeling it was weird like a tummy bug. Just before the teacher walked into the room two boys, twins walk into the room.

“Hey Natalya,” said one boy sitting down in front of her.

“Hello Natalya,” said the other boy sitting down in front of Mikey.

“Hey guys this is my friend Mikey, Mikey this is Mathew and Nathan,” she said pointing at each boy as she said his name.

“Pleased to meet you,” Mikey said.

They both shook his hand and opened there text books. Natalya started to tell Mikey about how Mathew and Nathan where both good friends of hers, they all went to primary together. When all of a sudden she was interrupted by the teacher yelling at her because she was speaking English, so she started to tell him more about them in Japanese but Mikey wasn’t very good at this subject so he didn’t understand a word she was saying. The bell went and the teacher dismissed them table at a time.

They where the last table to leave but when they finally got out she said good-bye to the twins’ and walked to her locker with Mikey. They put their books away, collected their bags and belongings and stood around waiting for the others. They slowly appeared, Juliet and Frank giggling like little school girls, Bunny and Ray wrestling over Bunny’s phone. Gerard and Yakima walking in silence and also cant forget last but not least Zeya and Bob with clay all over their clothes and faces.

*****

Zeya,

Zeya and Bob skipped to pottery, they where in a hypo mood they both had just had sugar. They sat down to a block of clay each. The teacher sat in his chair reading a magazine. Everyone read what was written on the board; make a unique character out of clay you have today and tomorrow to design it and then the next day to create the final product. Zeya and Bob started making unique character’s all rite; there characters had three eyes, two noses, seven mothers and twenty six arms. They where both sick of making characters so they started attacking each other with clay, by the time they where finished they where a mess. They tried oh so hard to get the clay out of there clothes, hair, and off their faces, but the bell went and they both went straight to their locker and met up with the others whom just looked at them side ways.

*****

The boys and the girls left the school grounds and started to walk to the mall together.

“What do you girls usually do of an afternoon?” asked Ray.

“Well we normally walk to the mall, stopping at La Café so Yakima can get coffee, I can buy jelly beans and Natalya can buy a Pepsi Max every afternoon.” Juliet said.

“Then we continue walking and when we get there we sit down on the chair in the middle of the mall and talk,” Bunny continued.

“If we want to buy something we just walk off and do so,” Zeya added.

“We all talk for a half hour; then Yakima goes to the bookshop for work. A half hour after she starts, we all go to work. A half hour after we start you can see Yakima running from one end of the mall for her second job. Zeya and I finish at nine and go home,” Natalya said.

“And Bunny and I finish at 9:30 and go home,” Juliet said after Natalya.

“What about you guys?” Bunny asked.

“Well we go to the mall straight away,” Bob started
.
“And hang out until work starts,” Ray continued.

“And all walk home at the same time,” Mikey finished.

“Well sometimes, most of us walk together, because sometimes some work late,” Ray added.

They continued walking and talking. All of a sudden Frank turned around to see that Yakima was missing.

“Everyone stop!” Frank said putting on the parking break.

“What’s the matter” Juliet asked, almost bumping into him.

“We lost Yakima,” he replied.

“Again,” Bunny said as her posture slumped.

“You mean you’ve lost her before?” Gerard asked, with a shock look.

“Yeah she tends to disappear and reaper some days,” Juliet replied as she started walking again.

The girls followed and so did the boys. Five minuets later, they hit the traffic lights, Ray pressed the button and they stood in a circle talking. Frank jumped out of his skin as Yakima just appeared in the circle. She handed a Pepsi Max to Natalya and a pack of jelly beans to Juliet. In her hand she held a cup of coffee.

The little green man turned on and the red man disappeared. They walked across the road and entered the mall; they took the boys to the seat in the middle of the complex. Bunny stood with Zeya slumped over her shoulder talking to Bob. Juliet and Frank where having a thumb wrestling competition, Natalya was sitting on the chair with Ray and Mikey talking about the weather and Gerard and Yakima stood there in silence.

A half hour had past and Yakima walked off, none of the girls really taking notice, everyone was too interested in the thumb wrestling competitions, they sat around watching it was like a train wreck you couldn’t turn away.

Yakima,

Yakima entered the book shop and walked into the back room to sign in. She walked back out several seconds later picked up a box and started to put books on the shelf, ten minuets later she walked around the shop putting books back in there proper positions. She was disappointed in how lazy some people where not putting away those books on the selves but at least this gave her time to be alone and think.

*****

The guys and girls where still having a thumb wrestling competition, and so far Juliet was wining.

“OH SHIT,” Frank shouted looking at the time on his phone.

“What?” everyone asked him?

“It’s five thirty,” he screamed.

Everyone grabbed there bags said there good-byes and ran off to work.

*****

Natalya and Zeya,

Zeya and Natalya walked over to the music store. Zeya went straight to the counter and Natalya went into the back and pulled out a new box of Thirty Seconds to Mars CD’s and stacked the shelved.

When Zeya finished helping out a costumer she walked over to Natalya and helped her sort out the shelves.

“So did anything interesting happen today?” Zeya asked trying to make conversation.

“Actually yes something interesting did happen today,” Natalya stated.

“Oh what, what happened?” Zeya asked jumping up and down.

“Well, Mathew and Nathan Leone sat down at my table today in Jap, they are so hot,” she said with a giant smirk taking over her face.

“What about you?” Natalya asked.

“Oh nothing actually, Hello?” she said rising to her feet.

A young boy looked to be her age walked in he had tattoos, snake bites and black hair her kind of guy.

“Can I help you with anything?” she asked him.

“Yes actually do you have any of the smashing pumpkins albums?” he asked her whilst checking her out.

“No sorry, but there is a shipment of them coming in tomorrow,” she stated whilst she checked him out back.

“Oh okay, well I’ll see you tomorrow,” he said and walked out the door.

“OMG, Zeya he’s hot,” Natalya said watching him walk away.

“Yeah I no he’s coming back tomorrow,” she said feeling giddy.

“But your not working tomorrow,” Natalya said as she watched Zeya’s head drop.

They glanced up at the door and as they saw Yakima bolting past.

They finished work a little bit later and closed the store, they walked home past the dog pound where the heard the dogs howling they wanted to rescue them all but couldn’t.

They got home and both crashed on their beds and fell to sleep straight away.

*****

Juliet and Bunny,

Bunny and Juliet walked into the video store, placed next to the music store. They both walked out the back signed in and then started to sort out the return box. Juliet glanced up at one stage because it was too quiet and she felt like she wasn’t getting any where as if someone had left her to it all by her self. She turned around to see Bunny flirting with Jade.

Jade had brown hair with a blonde side fringe; he worked at the counter when the girls stacked shelves. Bunny really liked him and by the looks of it he really liked her too.

“So do you won’t to go to a movie Saturday or just hang out somewhere?” he asked her.

“Umm…. Yeah sure I’d love… I mean really like to,” she replied shyly.

Jade lent his head to the side and gave a cheesy smile. Bunny skipped over to Juliet and started sorting out the DVD’s, she told Juliet what had just happened and Juliet squealed, like the little girl she was.

She was so excited she pinched both of Bunny’s cheeks.

“My little Bunny’s growing up,” she said as her hands where batted away by Bunny.

They looked up out the window.

“Yakima’s running late,” Bunny said standing up and peeking out the door.

“There she is, she fell over again today,” Juliet said as they see her run past again.

They finished work and let Jade close up like they did every night. They caught a taxi home because Bunny couldn’t be bothered walking it was too cold for her. They got home and Juliet let Bunny pay the cab diver, she walked up to the house unlocked the door and was greeted by a happy little foxy cross jack rustle.

“Hey Cinema,” she said entering the door.

She walked into the kitchen pulled out a can of dog food and put a little in Cinema’s bowl and walked to her room. Bunny walked through the door shutting it behind her; she picked up a fish sachet and put in a bowl on the bench.

“Gipsy,” she cried out, a black cat jumping on the bench and starting to eat its dinner.

She walked into the bathroom turning on the shower and washing the day away. She walked into her room and jumped into bed falling to sleep with a giant grin on her face.

*****

Yakima,

Yakima finished at the book shop and signed out, she grabbed her bag and bolted towards the coffee shop, she tripped over. When she got to her feet and realized she was running heaps late now she continued running. She had gotten to the coffee house going into the back signing in and walking back out. When she walked out she grabbed and apron and an empty tray. She walked around with the tray collecting dirty dishes.

Gerard wasn’t watching where he was going bumping into her, she dropped everything but lucky for their good reflexes they caught them all and took the dishes to the dishwasher. Gerard walked over to the counter and started taking some orders; Yakima grabbed made orders and started taking them to tables. She grabbed one and walked it over to the boy; she handed it to him and almost dropped it when she saw who it was. It was her old friend Davey, he had his lip pierced a black side fringe and the most gorgeous eyes, she hadn’t seen him for a year, they where close friends.

“Hey, long time no see,” he said with a slight grin.

“Yeah, I no,” she replied, trying to catch her breath thinking this cant be true.

“What are you doing back here?” she asked of him.

“I moved back here, I finally moved out of home and had to come back here where you are, I’m going to your new high school now and I was wondering if you would if you would be my girl friend, because I still have feeling for you, that’s if you haven’t a boy friend yet?” he asked.

She stood there for a few seconds unable to get any words to come out of her mouth.

“I’d love to,” she managed to get out.

She jumped into his arms and gave him a simple kiss on the lips.

Gerard saw and got furious the manager new that he had a crush on her, he was close friends with him. So he let him go and blow some stream off, and get some rest at home. Gerard went home that night trashing the neighbor hood. He lay down on his bed trying to get her out of his head. He new she was unavailable, but he couldn’t get rid of these feelings they where too strong.

Yakima finished work and got a lift home by Davey; she kissed him again and walked inside. She walked into her room and shut the door, jumped onto her bed she just lay there until she fell to sleep, emotion on her face, she was happy!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this isn't as long as it looks, i wrote it on word and it's only 21 pages in size 12 print ... lol ^_^ hope you didn't go to sleep!