My Chemical Romance ... A.F.I.!

Second Day!

Zeya,
Zeya awoke to an alarm clock; she had set it for six o’clock. She ran into the bathroom, had a shower and got changed. She ran down stairs and saw that Juliet and Bunny where waiting in the kitchen for her. Juliet greeted her very energetically. Natalya stumbled out of the kitchen five minuets later wiping the soap suds of her hands, they picked up her bag and headed out the door, jumping into Juliet’s car and speeding off to Yakima’s house.

*****

Natalya,
Natalya awoke to her loud alarm clock; it went off at quarter to six. She knocked it off the drawer. She got to her feet and walked into the wardrobe, picked out some clothes and had a shower. She went down stairs and let Juliet and Bunny in, they walked into the kitchen and Natalya started making pancakes. Juliet pulled the maple syrup out of the cupboard whist Bunny grabbed some plates from the cupboard. Natalya put the pancakes on a separate plate and placed them in the middle with the breakfast juice. She poured everyone a juice and sat down. When they had finished they walked into the kitchen and placed their dishes into the sink. Natalya walked over to the sink and washed the dishes and placed them on the drying rack. She walked to the front of the kitchen wiping her soapy hands on a hand towel. She saw that Zeya had finally made her way down and out of bed; they picked up their bags and jumped into Juliet’s car.

*****

Juliet,
Juliet awoke at a half past five; she got into the shower and changed into some clean clothes. She then proceeded down stairs to find Bunny standing in the lounge room ready to go. They hopped into Juliet’s car and sped off to Natalya and Zeya’s where they where greeted at the door by Natalya. They walked in the house and stood at the kitchen bench, watching as Natalya started making pancakes. Juliet took it upon her self to grab the maple syrup and put it on the table. Once they had finished they put their dishes in the sink and started talking whilst Natalya cleaned them and placed them on the drying rack. Zeya walked down the stairs and noticed Juliet and Bunny standing at the front of the kitchen she was soon greeted in an energetic manner by Juliet. Natalya walked out of the kitchen wiped her hands on a near by hand towel and they proceeded out the door.

*****

Bunny,

Bunny awoke at a half past five by a very annoying high pitched phone alarm. She rolled over and fell off the bed.
THUD.

She landed on the ground, not long after she got to her feet rubbing her bottom in pain. She then went to the cupboard and grabbed some clothes and put them on, she then went to the mirror applying some make up and walking down into the lounge room waiting for Juliet. Juliet then proceeded down the stairs, they grabbed their bags and jumped into the car and sped off to Natalya and Zeya’s house. When they got there they where let in by Natalya, whom not long after started making pancakes. Bunny went over to the cupboard and pulled out some plates and set them down on the table. When she had finished the pancakes where ready, they sat down and ate them. When they had finished they took their plates to the sink where Natalya washed them and placed them on the drying rack. Zeya stumbled down the stairs half asleep. They grabbed their bags and they headed out the door to Yakima’s place.

Yakima,
When the girls had gotten to Yakima’s they new she would still be asleep so they let them selves in with the spare key that was berried in the garden in the back yard. They walked up the stairs and into Yakima’s room, where they sat at the foot of her bed until she would awake from her sleep. They all looked around her room; it had been a few years since they last had been in it. They noticed she had her window next to her bed open, nobody thought much of it. At seven o’clock Yakima’s alarm started to go off.

“WAKE UP STUDIP WAKE UP NOW!” it said to her.

She rolled over picking up the alarm clock and gently dropping it out of the window. She rolled back over glancing at the other girls and then put her head back on her pillow. She raised her head once more and she glared at the girls at the foot of her bed. They looked at her in amazement she actually dropped her alarm clock out the window.

“What are you all doing here?” she said sounding half dead.

She got to her feet and walked over to her wardrobe, pulling out a pair of cargoes and a baggy top.

“We came to take you to school,” Natalya said as she flicked through the latest Kerrung magazine.

Yakima chucked her clothes on and walked over to her dresser.

“So that Gerard guy looked like her had the HOTTS for you yesterday,” Zeya remarked, as she looked through the latest blunt magazine.

“That’s nice,” she replied as she applied some eyeliner and mascara to her eyes.

Juliet and Bunny looked up from the latest rock sound magazine.

“What do you mean by that’s nice?” Bunny asked, Juliet nodding her head in agreement.

“He can like me all he wants, I can’t go out with him or any other guy for that matter,” she said grabbing her bag and heading down stairs.

“What do you mean by that?” they all asked chasing after her.

“You’ll find out at school,” she said walking out the door.

They all got into Juliet’s car and they sped off to school.

*****

When they reached the school they all got out of the car, the boys greeted them. Natalya looked at Gerard staring at Yakima and shook her head she thought that they would be perfect for each other. A boys voice called out to them, they all turned around. A boy about their age was walking over to them; Yakima walked up to him and gave him a big hug and then a kiss on the lips. They all just looked at her now the girls understood what she was talking about this morning.

“Who is your friend?” Frank asked waiting to be introduced, impatiently.

“This is Davey, Davey this is Juliet, Bunny, Natalya, Zeya, Frank, Ray, Gerard, Mikey and Bob,” she said as she pointed to each.

The boys looked horrified this was the most they had ever heard her talk even if they had only known her for a day and a bit. Natalya looked back at Gerard; jealousy had taken over his eyes. A car pulled over next too where everyone was standing, Jade jumped out of the car Bunny started to blush.

“Hey,” he said to her raising one hand up as he leaped out of the car.

“Hi,” she replied smiling at him. He walked over to her and grabbed her around the waist.

“So get up to anything interesting last night?” he asked flirting like hell with her.

“No not really,” she replied.

“Oh, these are my friends; Juliet, Natalya, Zeya, Mikey, Bob, Ray, Gerard, Frank and Yakima,” she said pointing to them one by one as she said each persons name.

Yakima heard her name being used she unlocked lips with Davey and spun around facing towards them.

“Hey,” Jade said to Davey whom had a giant grin on his face.

“You two know each other?” Bunny asked them both.

“Yes,” Jade replied
.
“We’re in a band together,” Davey continued on.

“You are?” Yakima said giving him another kiss.

The bell for homeroom went; they all walked up to the lockers. When they got up there they all split off into their separate homerooms.

*****

Yakima and Gerard walked in and sat down together, and started to talk or at least attempted to.

*****

Natalya and Mikey walked into their homeroom and started to chat about anything random they could come up with.

*****

Zeya and Bob went into homeroom together talking about strawberries and how both of them love them so much.

*****

Bunny and Ray walked into homeroom together, they also had Davey in there class. They started talking about when, where, how, and why? He asked Yakima out and Bunny was really interested in knowing how and why she said yes. She always seemed like the kind of girl that would never go out with a guy, at least while she was in school.

*****

Juliet and Frank walked into their homeroom.

“So does anyone in your group of boys have the HOTTS for anyone these days?” Juliet asked, trying to squirm something out of him.

She sort of thought that Gerard was hot yet so did the entire lot of girls at school.

“Well Mikey has the HOTTS for your friend Natalya and Bob likes your friend Zeya,” he replied.

“What about Gerard, Ray and you?” she asked.

“Well Ray I have no idea… Gerard believe it or not has the HOTTS for a girl that not even interested in him and me well I like a girl maybe,” he finished.

“Who, who?” she asked.

Frank opened his mouth to speak, but was saved when the teacher walked through the door telling them all to shut up!

*****

When homeroom had finished they all walked out to the locker area and pulled out their books for first class. Once again Juliet, Yakima, Frank and Gerard had art first. Bunny and Mikey had media. Zeya and Natalya had creative writing. Bob and Ray had computer essentials.

*****

Juliet,
Juliet walked in behind Frank with Yakima and Gerard in toe. They sat down at the table up the back, Juliet and Frank sat together and Yakima and Gerard where left to sit together on the opposite side of the table. Juliet spent the lesson harping Frank about whom he liked but he just went bright red and denied ever saying a word about liking someone.

She smiled at him with a cheesy grin hopping that he would give in. She looked over to see what Yakima and Gerard where doing. Yakima’s head was down concentrating on her work whilst Gerard held his head in his hand and sighed at her when she wasn’t looking, not that she was ever looking up from her work. Juliet looked down at Yakima’s picture when she raised her head a little bit just too get a sneak peak, and that’s when it hit her, she forgot to start her own work. She giggled at her self and opened her book, as soon as she pulled out a pencil the bell went to pack up.

She packed up her stuff and continued to proceed clumsily out the class room door. She walked to her locker and put her books away, then proceeded to pull out her math books, and then she plopped her self down on the ground. Yakima came over and lent up against the locker wall. Gerard and Frank came over and started to chat, then all of a sudden Yakima’s new boyfriend came over and started making out with her. Frank and Juliet watched as Gerard got miserably jealous of this Davey guy. Zeya and Natalya came over; a little bit latter Bunny, Mikey, Ray and Bob came and plopped them selves down beside Juliet before having to go to their next class.

*****

Yakima,
Juliet and Frank entered through the art room doors first, Yakima and Gerard followed through next. Juliet and Frank took a seat next to each other, leaving Yakima and Gerard to sit next to each other. She noticed that Frank and Juliet where having a conversation about nothing, so she just opened up her sketch book and continued on with her drawing.

She felt a set of eyes on her all lesson but when she did look up she could not see anyone looking at her she felt paranoid. When she finished her picture she raised her head and noticed Juliet hadn’t started, and then watched as Juliet rushed and pulled out a pencil.

The bell then went and Juliet banged her head against the table. Yakima let out a little giggle and placed her hand over her mouth when she noticed that Gerard saw her. They all packed up and headed out the door. She walked to her locker pulling out her English books, she then walked over to Juliet whom had plopped herself on the floor.

She lent against the locker wall, Frank and Gerard came over and joined them. Davey came over and he started making out with Yakima, she didn’t notice much else after that. Zeya and Natalya slowly emerged and then Bunny, Mikey, Ray and Bob came over and sat on the floor with Juliet.

*****

Zeya,

Natalya and Zeya walked off to creative writing, they walked through the door Natalya tripping over her own feet. They proceeded to their table up the back. They pulled out their books and continued on with their stories. Zeya was writing a story about Shanty and Carly; the good times and the bad. About their lives; growing up since they where babies. So far she had only just started the first chapter it was five pages long she was about to start the second one. Her imagination was a bit out there, everything she wrote was a fantasy with the truth gluing it all together.

There was once two girls their names where Shanty and Carly. They lived next door to each other in the upper class part of town. They lived in a town called Hill Top Peak Hills, their parents where business partners in the huge law firm in the city. They had known each other since the day Shanty was born. They went to the same schools together, they played on the same basketball teams and they even had there debutante balls together
.
Cassie had just started writing about how both of the girls had a crush on the same guy, his name was Karl. They met Karl at their friend Suzie’s debutante, he was also rich and went to the finest schools around, he was too inherited the family fortune when he turned eighteen. His father just past away and his mother were looking after him for the next year.

Zeya felt like she had written a very good story so far, she didn’t know whether to show it to her friends because they would probably look at her side ways.

Shanty and Carly where not rich, but they did know each other since Shanty was born. They lived two houses away from each other. When they where fifteen they where old enough to move out of home, they decided to rent a house together, their parents help pay the rent for the first year and ever since they cope every single day together. Except for the fight that broke them up for ever.

Zeya was almost finished the second chapter when the bell had gone. She packed up her book and was looking forward to after school; she had no work today so she was just going to relax at home and continue to write. She was studying to become an author, she had a passion for writing and she was very good at it. She wrote in every genre, but her favorites where romantic tragedies and fan fiction. Her favorite part of writing a romantic tragedy is the happy ending, and favorite part of a fan fiction was the fact that she could make her favorite star her own age.

She walked out the class room behind Natalya.

“Don’t fall now,” she called out to Natalya whom was walking out the door.

“I won’t,” Natalya replied with a smirk on her face.

Because she was so smart about it she didn’t see where she was going and tripped over once more landing on her face.

They walked to their lockers; Zeya grabbed her wood work books. Zeya and Natalya then walked over to see Juliet sitting on the floor, with Frank and Gerard towering over her talking and Yakima making out with her boyfriend. They came over and started to talk to everyone who didn’t have someone else attached to their lips. Bunny, Mikey, Bob and Ray came shortly after and plopped them selves down and started to chat for the last ten minuets of their free time.

*****

Natalya,
Zeya and Natalya walked into the class room, Natalya tripping over her own two feet. Zeya let out a little giggle; they continued to their table up the back and sat down pulling out their books and continuing to write.

Natalya was also up to chapter two this lesson, except the fact that her chapter one was seven pages; she was a faster writer than Zeya.

Natalya was writing a storey about her imaginary friend Andrea, she made her up when she was six.

Her parents where kind of upper middle class, so they had money. They lived in a very large house, one day on her holidays she went down to visit them. They had just moved into their new house and Andrea’s bedroom was bigger than the kitchen, lounge room, her room and Zeya’s room put together. Her wardrobe was like three times as big as this. It had its separate rooms for each genre of clothing; shoes, tops, pants, skirts, shorts, make-up, black, pink, blue and purple.

She continued to write about how they had decided to play hide and seek in said wardrobe. Natalya had found a really good hiding place in the pink section of the wardrobe. She did not take notice of where she had turned and neither did her ‘Friend’. Andrea found her about a half hour after they had started to play; they decided to go down stairs for some tea. But they had know idea how to get out, about three hours later and a rescue party they got out.

The bell went and Natalya had finished chapter two. She was glad it was time for her next class, so that she’d have time to think about what to continue on with. She picked up her things and started to walk out the class room.

“Don’t trip again,” she heard Zeya cried out behind her.

“I won’t,” she replied all smug with a smirk on her face.

She was two busy not paying attention to what she was doing that she didn’t see that someone had dropped there text books. She tripped strait over them and landed flat on her face. Zeya laughed at her and helped her to her feet. They walked to there locker, Natalya grabbing out her English books. Zeya and Natalya walked over to see what the others where doing. Juliet was sitting on the floor looking up at Gerard and Frank. Yakima was making out with Davey. They walked over and started to chat. Natalya had noticed the jealousy in Gerard eyes about the fact that it wasn’t him that was making out with Yakima.

Natalya wondered if any one else had noticed this, she shrugged it off and continued to chat with Juliet and Frank. Soon after Bunny came over accompanied by Ray, Bob and Mikey, they talked for the last ten minuets of free time.

*****

Bunny,

Mikey and Bunny walked into media, very upset that they where taking the most boring est. subject in the world. They weren’t too bothered about passing or failing so they spent the lesson mucking about and not getting anything done. Half way through the lesson they decided to make bets about whom they thought was going to get their work done first.

“What do you want the bet to be?” Bunny asked.

“How about if you win; Ray, Bob, Frank, Gerard and my self will be your slave at your house tonight?” he asked her.

“And if you loose?” Bunny asked again.

“Than you, Juliet, Natalya, Zeya and Yakima have to be our slaves tonight,” he replied.

“You’re on,” she said smirking because she was curtain that the girl whom dressed in all blue would finish first.

Mikey had bet that the girl with short bright orange hair would win first.

How was Bunny going to break this too her friends, she had lost and they where stuck being slaves for a hole night. They where stuck there until midnight. The bell rang and Bunny followed Mikey out the door. She held her head in shame. Mikey and Bunny went to their lockers pulling out their books for their next class.

Ray and Bob where there also, Mikey told the boys about the bet he had just one they just laughed at her and told her good luck. Her self esteem had just been flushed away, she was a little bit confident about this but by the tone in the boy’s voices she was getting less confident by the second.

They all walked over to see Juliet sitting on the floor talking to Gerard, Frank, Zeya and Natalya whom where all standing. They glanced around and saw Yakima’s face glued to some one else’s. Bunny, Mikey, Bob and Ray all plopped themselves down by Juliet. They boys all with cheesy grins on their faces, everyone was scared.

*****

“What’s the matter Bunny?” Juliet asked moving her self away from the scary boys.

“Well you guys I mean girls are going to hate me but…” she paused.

“You didn’t make another bet with some one did you?” Zeya asked.

“Well... Umm… sort of,” She replied.

“What did you get us all into this time?” Natalya asked.

“We, and when I say we I mean us five girls have to be the boys slaves for the rest of the night,” she said.

Bunny suddenly cringed as she felt an unwanted present behind her. She turned around.

“Well that’s one way to stop her making out with someone,” Frank commented.

“I’m really sorry,” Bunny apologized for the millionth time.

The bell rang it was time for second period, Bunny was saved by the bell literally the girls looked like they where about to ring her neck. They all walked off to their different classes.

*****

Yakima,
Natalya and Yakima walked off to English; neither where impressed that there night off work they had to be slaves to a bunch of guys. They walked into English; they sat down the back in their instructed seats. There teacher walked into the room, telling them all that they where too all go to the library this lesson and work on their projects.

They all stood, grabbing their books and heading out the door. On the way to the library the teacher made them walk in pairs, standing next to there partner in the project. They looked through the class room windows as they walked by. The teacher stopped them in their tracks.

Yakima looked through the window next to her, she saw Davey and waved he waved back with a sweet smile on his face. His smile dropped as he saw Gerard face, Gerard was looking at her with such passion. Yakima’s head dropped she wished she was with him rite now she couldn’t believe that they took basically all the same subjects except two and they weren’t in one class together.

They proceeded to walk into the library, Yakima took Gerard back into the isle they where in last time. This time they decided that Gerard was to read aloud and Yakima just took notes. Half way through the class they had finished taking notes, and where ready to start the presentation for their subject. They spent the rest of their time drawing up diagrams but did not agree on anything. They walked back out of the library and up to the lockers putting their books away and meeting everyone in the cafeteria.

*****

Natalya,

Yakima and Natalya walked into English, disappointed with Bunny and her gambling problems. They sat down in their instructed seats. They soon had to stand due to the teacher sending them all to the library. Natalya and Ray walked down to the library together in front of Gerard and Yakima. The teacher stopped them in their tracks, Natalya giggled as Ray ran into the person in front of them. They entered the library and went straight onto the computer; Natalya signed into the computer under her name and went onto wikipedia … (My favorite site, authors note!)

They researched their topic and retyped the information onto word then printed it out. They couldn’t decide how to present it so they both took a copy of the project home to design something and the best one got handed in. The bell went and Natalya and Ray walked over to Yakima and Gerard.

They picked up their books and headed out the door and up to the locker room. They placed their books in their lockers and walked into the cafeteria greeting everyone.

*****

Juliet,

Bunny and Juliet headed into math, they saw Mikey and Frank sitting up the back, they went and joined them. Juliet looked at Bunny and then at Mikey.

“NO BETS THIS LESSON!” she commanded them a fire burning in her eyes.

The teacher walked in the class room and politely told them to sit down, they did as the teacher asked and opened their text books. They started doing their work, they where working on algebra this lesson. Juliet had no idea what was going on so she turned to Frank and asked for help.

“Frank what does 2(4m+6gh) equal?” I asked.

“It equals 8m+12gh,” he replied showing her how to do it.

He helped her for most of the lesson. She felt really comfortable around Frank… a little too comfortable. She kept smiling at him for the whole lesson, could it be? No it can’t…. But it could quite possibly be… she thought. No, no crushes she thought school work was more important at this time in her life. The bell went and everyone rushed out of the class including Mikey and Bunny the suspension of not being able to gamble was too much for them.

Frank and Juliet where the only ones in the class room, even the teacher had rushed out of there. No, no, no crushes school works for important at this time in my life! She thought to her self….

“Oh screw it!” she said kissing Frank on the lips.

He didn’t know what to do so he kissed her back. He was so happy; he’d had a crush on her since the first time he laid eyes on her. They walked out of the class room hand in hand. They entered the cafeteria, their friends just stared.

“They make such a cute couple,” Zeya remarked.

*****

Bunny,
Juliet and Bunny entered the class room to find Mikey and Frank sitting up the back of the room. They walked over and started to talk, soon interrupted by the teacher politely asking them all to take a seat. They opened up their text book and started to answer the questions on the page into their workbooks. They started writing a note to each other.

Mikey: Hey!

Bunny: Hey back!

Mikey: Want to make a bet?

Bunny: No, I’ll get me and my friends in trouble again!

Mikey: Yeah sure that’s the reason!

Bunny: What’s that supposed to mean?

Mikey: You’re just chicken!

Bunny: No I’m not, place your bet now!

Mikey: Okay, I bet you that Gerard and Yakima will get together in about a week!

Bunny: Your on, I no she wont she has a boyfriend!

Mikey: Okay, I bet you that if they do you will have to do my homework for the rest of the year!

Bunny: You’re on and if you lose you have to do my homework for the rest of the year!

They finished writing their note when the bell went. They rushed to pack up their stuff and bolted out the door, leaving Frank and Juliet behind. They ran too their lockers and started blurting out things to each other that no one else could understand. They put their books into their locker and headed over to the cafeteria, sitting down at a table waiting for everyone else.

*****

Zeya,

Bob and Zeya walked into woodwork, Bob grinning like a cheesier cat.

“Whip the smirk off your face,” she instructed him.

“I can’t,” he replied.

“It’s just too funny,” he continued.

She stood up off of the table and stormed off to the other side of the room where she started making their bird house. They got no work done because every five minuets Bob would try to walk over to Zeya but she would throw a piece of wood at him. The first time he got hit in the head but after a while he learnt how to avoid them.

They end of the lesson eventually came… felt like that lesson went forever. They left the class room, the teacher walked out of his office and noticed a pile of wood sitting in the corner of the class room he had no idea how it got there.

Zeya and Bob walked to their lockers and then to the cafeteria where they found Mikey and Bunny sitting.

They all suddenly emerged to the cafeteria, Bunny and Mikey sat there patiently waiting, Zeya and Bob walked though the door, Zeya giving Bunny, Mikey and Bob the silent treatment.

They all just gave her a cheesy grin. Next in walked Yakima, Natalya, Gerard and Ray, they all looked happy to be out of English. Davey walked in next, Yakima stood up and aloud him to sit down she then sat on his lap.

Jade walked in next and sat next to Bunny, she held his hand under the table. Frank and Juliet walked into the cafeteria hand in hand everyone looked at them their mouths dropping.

“Oh pick up your bottom lip,” Juliet remarked.

They all did as she said, Frank and Juliet then sat down at the table. Everyone talked to everyone about nothingness and those whom where couples made out with one another.

Mathew and Nathan than came and joined the table. It was getting a bit crowded now.
After lunch had finished they all went to there next class, the boys excited about school finishing the girls wishing it would never end.

After period three ended and everyone went to their lockers. They all met up at the student car park. Bunny said her good-byes to Jade and Yakima said good-bye to Davey. They watched as the two of them drove off. They stood around for five minuets deciding who was going to go into which car.

Ray bagged driving his car, Zeya in the passenger, Gerard behind Zeya, Yakima next to Gerard and Mikey on the other side of her.

In Juliet’s car Bunny bagged driving, Bob in the passenger; Frank behind Bob with Juliet snuggled up into his arms and Natalya next to them both. Bunny followed Ray to Gerard and Mikey’s house, ten minuets later they arrived in the drive way.

They jumped out of the car, well all except Juliet whom fell out of the car because she tangled her feet up in her bag. They all walked into the house, it was a small house. They walked into the lounge room and sat down, some people on a chair, some on arm chairs and then Natalya and Yakima sitting down on the floor leaning against the wall.

“What do we have to do for you first?” Zeya asked pulling a sour face.

“Well… I am hungry!” Mikey said, with a cheesy grin taking over his face.

“How about umm… Yakima goes and makes us something to eat,” he continued randomly picking one of the girls.

“I’ll go,” Zeya said standing up and walking into the kitchen.

The boys all looked at her with confused looks on their faces.

“First off Zeya loves to cook and second if you don’t want food that you can attack hurt or kill people with than it is best that you don’t ask Yakima,” Natalya informed them.

They all looked at Yakima thinking her cooking couldn’t be that bad.

“You remember how we heard about that Summers High school’s cooking room got blown up last year?” Juliet asked the boys.

“Yeah,” they all replied hesitant.

“That was Yakima,” Bunny continued on.

The boys faces where full of shock. They where soon interrupted by Keya bringing out warm chocolate chip cookies for everyone. Mikey was the first to dive in for some. When they finished there cookies they sat around discussing how they where going to serve the boys for the rest of the night.

“How about, we put all the girls names in a hat and the boys pull them out, and whom ever they get has to serve them for the rest of the night? And no trading,” Frank asked them.

“That’s a great idea,” Juliet agreed pulling out a piece of paper and a pen from her bag and passing it around for the girls to write their names on.

They placed their names in a top hat, they found on the hat stand.

“Who wants to go first?” Juliet asked.

“ME, PLEASE, ME!” Bob said, jumping up and down.

He placed his hand in the hat and pulled out a piece of paper.

“Natalya,” he said, giving her an evil grin.

Juliet then passed the hat to Mikey.

“Juliet,” he said reading the piece of paper, she dropped her head down.

She was wishing that Frank would have pulled her name out.

“TRADE?” Frank piped up.

“No, where biding by your rules and they don’t change for you mister!” Mikey stated all smug about it.

She than walked over to Gerard, whom gently placed his hand in the hat and pulled out a name.

“Yak... ima,” he read aloud, having a bit of trouble reading her fancy Victorian cursive style writing.

Why, why, why, why was all that was going through her head at this point in time. She was okay about being in the same class as him for everything but why this why.
Juliet then walked over to Frank, staring at him as he put his hand into the hat.

“Bunny,” he read aloud.

Juliet moved over to Ray.

“Hmmm… I wonder who this could be?” he said putting his hand in the hat and pulling out the last name.

“Zeya… looks like your all mine,” he said smirking.

Each boy took their “slave” to a different part of the house.

*****

Natalya,

Bob took Natalya into the games room and made her play video games with him for a couple of hours. They played Mario cart, they screamed and shouted at each other when ever they where hit by one another’s turtle shell or banana peal.

After a while they changed the game over to Kung Foe Fight Me! Natalya hated this game after a half hour due to the fact when ever she would start to win some how she would loose. She figured out his plan he was cheating, she wasn’t happy with him.

They heard Frank call for them down stairs. They all met up in the lounge room.

*****

Juliet,

Mikey and Juliet walked off to Mikey’s bedroom. Juliet wasn’t very happy she really wanted Frank to choose her but she couldn’t do anything about it now.

“What would you like me to do master?” she asked giggling.

“Umm… well you could clean my room,” he said jumping onto his bed.

She gave him the biggest greasy, but went along with it. She started picking up clothes and chucking them into the wash basket. Once she cleaned up the floor (that only took a few seconds!) she started on his desk. All of a sudden they could hear Natalya and Bob yelling at the game and really loud music coming from Gerard’s room.

She started on the desk finding home work that was way over due. She turned to him the papers in her hands.

“You haven’t done these yet?” she asked a shocked look on her face.

“Nope!” he said.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him over to the desk making him sit down.

“Start!” she said in a stern voice.

He started the work. In no time he was finished. They went over and sat down on his bed. They talked about random things, like school, work, and other things. Juliet asked him if he had a crush recently. He looked away from her.

“I knew it who?” she asked jumping up and down.

He mumbled something under his breath.

“What was that?” she asked.
“Your friend Natalya,” he said a lot louder.

She started jumping up and down she opened her mouth but was interrupted by Frank’s voice.

They left Mikey’s room and went down stairs to the living room.

*****

Yakima,

Gerard walked up to his room, Yakima following him. He opened up his bedroom door and walked in, Yakima peered her head into his room. A huge smile appeared on her face.

“What?” he asked, scared by her smile.

“I love your room,” she said, entering and looking around.

His bedroom walls where covered in posters of her favorite bands and some really cool drawings. It reminded her of her own room. She looked up at him, he smiled at her. He was glad that there was finally something of his that impressed the girl. She sat down on his bed; he copied after he turned his CD player on. They spent the time in his room talking about music and other things.

He was glad that she was finally starting to like him not the way that he wanted to but it was a start. The time they spent together went so fast, they heard Frank call out for them in the lounge room so they left out the door.

*****

Zeya,

Ray and Zeya walked into the kitchen; they both enjoyed cooking so Zeya thought she would teach Ray how to cook her world famous chicken casserole. The secret to it was not to use any meat due to someone being vegetarian … (Bet you can’t guess which one.)

They finished making the casserole and put it in the oven to bake. When they had finished they turned off the oven about to yell for ever one to come get there tucker when they heard Frank call out from the lounge room, they walked out to see what the matter was.

*****

Bunny,
Frank and Bunny stayed in the lounge room, Bunny having to do the worst tasks. Whilst everyone else was having fun she had to massage Frank’s feet and brush his hair that hadn’t been washed in weeks. She continued to obey Frank until he called everyone to the living room.

*****

Every one met down in the lounge room to see what Frank wanted.

“I have an idea,” he told everyone.

They all looked at him in curiosity.

“Let’s play truth or dare … Sexual truth or dare,” he said.

Everyone nodded their heads willingly awaiting the beginning of the game.

“I’ll go first, Juliet truth or dare?” he asked his new girlfriend.

“Dare,” she said.

“Okay, you and Ray have to switch tops in front of everyone,” he said, just because he wanted to see her top less.

They both took off their own tops and put on each others.

“My turn,” she said.

“Zeya truth or dare?” she asked.

“Dare,” Zeya replied.

“I dare you to spend the night with Bob,” Juliet dared.

“Okay,” Zeya said willingly.

“Hmm… my turn, who to pick. I think ill go… Yakima,” she said an evil grin coming over her face.

“Dare,” she automatically answered, everyone new she didn’t like truth that meant she had to tell them stuff about herself.

Zeya lent over to Yakima and whispered something in her ear.

“WHAT, HELL NO I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!” she screamed.

“You chose dare its that or parade around the street naked,” Zeya replied.

She stood up and pulled Gerard up with her and lent into his ear.

"Gerard, I’m Sorry for this," Yakima whispered as she moved closer to him.

Gerard frowned at her.

"What are you Sorry for?" he asked, confused.

Yakima grinned at him.

"My hands are cold." She replied as she put her hands down his pants.

He seemed to be enjoying it. She did too but didn’t let on about it. She pulled her hands out of his pants running into the bathroom too wash her hands and then sat back down on the ground.

“Mikey truth or dare?” she asked.

“Dare,” he replied.

“Okay I have a dare for you and Natalya, you and Natalya have to have a make out session for a whole minuet and in the last thirty seconds you have to take as much of each others clothes off as you possible can… ready and go!” she said.

Mikey grabbed Natalya and made out with her. When it came to the last thirty seconds they started to take off each others clothes, Mikey was glad she wore a button up shirt today. Natalya wasn’t as lucky she had to lift his top off over his head. The thirty seconds where up and Natalya was topless and Mikey was topless and his pants half off.

The game continued on forever, Frank and Gerard had to make out for seven minuets including the tongue, Juliet had to give all the guys lap dances. They didn’t mind of course.

Yakima and Gerard had to sleep in the same bed that night, and Natalya, Ray and Zeya had to do a role play of Romeo and Juliet. Ray was Juliet and Natalya and Zeya both took turns being Romeo.

They then moved on to a different game a question air game. Frank made up the questions and put every ones name in a hat. Every time you got a question wrong you had to pull out a name and pash that person. Bob and Ray pashed numerous times, Bunny and Zeya did also. Juliet ended up pashing everyone in the room, as well as Gerard.

It was about eleven thirty now … only a half hour left. They decided to play a drinking game, it was sort of like the shots game but they played it with a bottle of beer. They watched “the devil wears prada!” and every time some one wore a gauche’ accessories they would have to drink a bottle. They went threw a lot of beer in that movie. It was now twelve o’clock and everyone thought it was time to go to bed. The girls crashed the night at Mikey and Gerard’s and so did the other boys.

“Now time for our dares to take place,” Natalya said a grin taking over her face.

Evil Yakima muttered under her breath.

“What was that?” Natalya asked.

“You have to sleep with Gerard tonight… oh yes thank-you for reminding us!” she said the grin was now bigger than the chasseur cats.

Zeya and Bob walked off to the spare room, where they did …. Use your imaginations people.

Gerard took Yakima up to his room all that was going through her head was what’s Davey going to think! He took off his top and climbed into bed, she turned off the light and followed suit except the taking off of the top part. During the night he had rolled over and was now laying half on top of her. The sun rose and they where blinded by the light as they got out of bed.

They where the first people up so, they decided to check out where everyone else had crashed. Mikey was on his bed typical, Natalya in the bath tub still holding a bottle of beer, Zeya and Bob where in the spare room, Juliet and Frank shared the bean bag, Bunny was on the floor under the dinner table and Ray was on the coach.

They walked into the kitchen checking out the time it was a half past twelve. Too bad if they where going to school today, because the days almost over.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay this one is shorter than chapter one because its only 20 pages not 21 teehee .... hmmm i'd like to say that the sexual truth or dare wasnt my idea my friend helped me out with it when i had writters block!