My Chemical Romance ... A.F.I.!

The Unspoken Words!

It was now one o’clock and those whom weren’t awake where getting up.

AND WHEN IT RAINS ON THIS SIDE IT TOUCHES EVERYTHING, JUST SAY IT AGAIN AND MEAN IT … (mobile)

“Hello,” Yakima said as she answered her phone.

“Where are you?” asked the worried voice from the other end.

“I'm at Gerard’s house,” she replied, then hitting her head because that didn’t sound suss at all.

“Why?” asked the I'm not jealous voice on the other end.

“It was a bet that Bunny lost yesterday remember,” she said in a joking voice.

“Why are you still there?” he asked her. (Hopefully by now you’ve realized its Davey … I hope.)

“We ended up crashing,” she replied in a still joking around attitude.

“Did anything happen?” the voice asked.

Everyone looked at her as she was on the phone; she turned away from them all and walked out the back door.

She quickly explained the whole thing to him about the dares and crap, except the one with the hands in the pants. He took it very well.

“I’ll meet you out the front, I'm taking you somewhere special,” he said as he hung up his phone.

He was sitting at the kitchen bench at his house; he put his elbow on the bench and rested his head on his hand for a few minutes before walking out the door.

She walked back inside and ran up the stairs, straight in on Gerard changing.

ARRRRRRRRRRR

A scream echoed through the house as she shut his door again. A few minutes later he opened the door fully changed. She ran in grabbed her bag and ran out again down the stairs and out the front door. Everyone walked out the front to see where she was going.

Davey was leaning against his car waiting for her. She ran up and jumped into his arms… she gave him a kiss and jumped in the car and they drove off, she waved good bye to them all as they sped down the street.

The others walked back inside and just hung out for the rest of the day until Ray and Bob got calls from their mothers too come home. Then they all said there good-byes and left.

(Except Mikey and Gerard due too them living there.)

Mikey walked off into the kitchen and grabbed out an updated fast food Italian menu and ordered for the both of them. He then walked up to Gerard’s room too find him lying on his bed, with his heads in the clouds thinking, in a trance. The trance was soon enough broken.

“GERARRRRRRRD,” Mikey whined.

“Yes! Mikey!” Gerard said sounding disappointed in his brother.

“I need you to drive me to the Italian Restaurant so I can pick up our dinner!” he told his brother.

Gerard just nodded and got to his feet. They walked out the door and hoped in the car, they drove down the street to the restaurant. They parked the car and started walking as they passed each window they waved to someone they new.

At the Chinese restaurant there was Natalya with a tallish boy he had short brown hair and brown eyes.

They then walked past the French restaurant and they saw Bunny with Jade, they looked like they where having a splendid conversation full of laughter.

Juliet and Frank where at the Japanese restaurant; Juliet laughing at Frank as he tried to pick up a piece of sushi with his chopsticks.

Zeya and Bob where at the Fish ‘n’ Chip shop, waiting for their meal so they could have a picnic down at the park.

They passed the bar and saw Ray and his mate Hunter flirting with a couple of girls whom looked like they just wanted to get laid.

And then they finally reached the Italian restaurant, they walked in the door and the first people they spot where Yakima and Davey. Davey stared at Gerard and he stared back. Yakima was so blind she didn’t realize, what was going on here. Mikey grabbed the order and paid the lady at the counter and they walked out the door. Gerard giving Yakima a shy wave as he walked out the door.

Davey and Yakima finished their meals paid the bill and left, by that time so did everyone else. He drove her home and walked her to the door, he wanted to ask her a very important question that night but Gerard and Mikey’s timing threw him off.

“Would you like to come inside?” she asked him with an awkward smile.

“No, I’d better be going,” he said kissing her one last time that night, turning around and walking back to his car.

He hoped in and made sure she was inside before he drove off. She went inside and straight to her room, slamming the door putting music on full ball and lying down on her bed. She lay there thinking about the fight they had just had even though nobody spoke about it she could feel it in her gut. She had disappointed the person she cares most about in the world and she didn’t know how to fix it.

The darkish sky soon became darkness and everyone fell asleep. The moon was high up in the sky with the balls of gas we call stars glimmering oh so brightly above the houses of those whom owned them in every shape and size and above those peoples heads who are less fortunate to be able to live under a sheltered roof.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess what this story was only 3 pages so i guess that would make it a filler chapter ... i guess i should start making shorter chapters there easier for people to read ... teehee ... so please comment ... and i would love too hear peoples suggestions in making it better!