We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

And Josh Is?

Emma was busy having a tea party with her stuffed animal friends while I worked on getting dinner ready. Josh had finished up practicing a little bit ago and now he was in the shower but soon he came tromping into the kitchen, glossy from the leftover water drops and a towel that was hanging around his waist.

“Well don’t you look attractive?” I smiled as he walked over and planted a kiss on my cheek.

“I’m just that desirable,” He smirked with a laugh coming out after.

I hooked my arms around his middle but ran a hand through his damp hair. He slowly pressed his lips to mine and we shared a really yummy kiss.

“I came down here to ask you something but I don’t remember what it was,” Josh smiled when we parted. “You’re just too distracting.”

“Maybe you just came down here to make me smile in your towel,” I giggled.

“Well that may be,” He wiggled his eyebrows. “How are you feeling today?”

“Good, just tired but I’m fine,” I told him as my hands ran over his tattoos.

“You’re the cutest pregnant wifey,” He lowly said while planting a kiss on my neck.

“Josh, go get dressed then you can come have some dinner,” I giggled out as his kisses became more plentiful.

“Fine, but I’m going to get my kisses later,” Josh smirked as he marched that cute butt out of the kitchen.

I set the table and Josh came trotting down and scooped up a squealing Emma and came to the table. We shared a nice dinner together and when it was over Emma went back to her tea party that was set up in the living room while Josh and I cuddled on the couch and he got his kisses.

“Kirstie, quick making out with your hubby! I have something to tell you!” Kylee’s voice came through my ears.

I parted from Josh and turned to see Todd, Kylee and Mason standing there. Mason went over and played with Emma while Kylee and Todd plopped down on the couch opposite of us.

“What is so important that you have to make me stop kissing my beautiful wifey?” Josh shot at her playfully.

“Well fine, I just won’t tell you then,” She shook her head.

“Okay,” Josh shrugged then started to kiss me again.

”I was kidding! I need to tell you!” She squealed.

“What is it?” I asked.

”Todd and I are getting married!” Ky buzzed.

”NO WAY!” I shouted while flying off of the couch and tackling both of them in a huge hug.

“Congratulations guys, we’re really happy for you,” Josh piped up as he came over and shared hugs too.

“At least we know Kylee’s going to be the good looking one in that relationship,” I giggled.

“Well you certainly aren’t the charming one in yours either,” Todd shot back.

“And you think Josh is?” Ky asked him.

“Good point,” Todd chuckled.

“Well congratulations papa bear,” I smiled.

“Yep, he’s going to be the papa bear,” Kylee giggled along with me.

”AHHH I’M SO EXCITED!” I buzzed.

I’m so glad this wasn’t another Tanner incident. Ky doesn’t need that in her life and I’m glad Todd is going to be there for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
actually you should tell them because then i'll know what you're talking about cause i don't really know what you're eluding too....

Josh, Kirstie, Ky, and Todd

comments?