We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Is He Having A Be-Be?

With Todd’s little harsh teasing words towards Kirstie during her baby shower last week, Kirstie and I came up with an idea! We’re getting Todd an empathy belly pregnancy simulator. I couldn’t wait! That’s what we’re doing right now. No one has any idea except Kirstie and I. Todd and Josh got baby duty today. I couldn’t wait to see their faces either.

“This has to be one of our most genius ideas,” Kirstie smiled once we had the bell in my car.

“I know! Todd Potter’s going to know what it’s like to be pregnant,” I said, trying so hard to hold in my giggles, but they came out… a lot of them came out.

Once we got to Todd’s house where everyone was, Kirstie went in first while I got the belly. This thing’s heavy. It just made my smile grow as I walked inside. Todd came over and took the bag from me, not knowing that the contents inside were for him. I looked over at Kirstie as we walked into the living room, making us crack up.

“What’s so funny?” Josh asked, looking between the two of us oddly.

“That bags for Todd,” I smiled, pointing to the thing in Todd’s hand.

Todd looked at me with his brow wrinkled up. I smiled and placed the heavy bag on the coffee table. Kirstie was cracking up already. Emma and Mason gathered around while Josh and Todd kept looking. I unzipped the bag and pulled the pregnant belly out. Josh started cracking up along with Kristie as Todd took a few steps back.

“No,” he said while pointing a finger at me.

“Come here, Toddie,” I smiled.

“I’m not wearing that thing,” he countered.

“I think you should. You would understand pregnant women better. And when Ky gets pregnant you’ll know how she feels… and how I feel now,” Kirstie spoke up.

“I’m not wearing it,” he groaned.

“Todd, we bought this just for you. Now come here!” I told him.

He wasn’t having it. Eventually, Josh got up and battled with him to stand next to me. While Todd was fighting to get out of Josh’s grasp, I some how got the belly on him… and it was funny! I fell on the floor laughing while Kirstie and Josh were in tears I’m sure. The kids looked at him like he was the strangest thing in the world.

“This thing’s heavy,” he complained already.

“See!” both Kristie and I shot at him at the same time.

He just rolled his eyes. He then went on to rub his hands over… the lumps on his chest. Are you kidding me Todd. That stupid grin was on his face when he did it too. While he was doing this, I ran upstairs to grab one of his shirts that fit him a little bigger than the rest. Once I was back, I handed it out to him. He took it and pulled it over his head… and then had a hard time getting it over his belly. It made us all laugh again.

“I’m fat!” he whined while tilting his head back.

“Aw, but you’re beautiful, baby,” I teased while cupping his scruffy cheek.

“You call that beautiful?” Kirstie teased.

“Hey,” Todd shot at her.

“Shut up, Prego,” Kirstie giggled again.

“I’m not prego!” he complained.

“Someone’s having mood swings,” Josh snickered.

Todd went on to glare at them before he plopped down on a chair, furthest away from everyone. I pouted at him as I picked Mason up and went over to him… and placed my son his lap. Mason looked at the fake stomach intently, before poking it. I laughed along with Todd on this one.

“Is he having a be-be?” Mason asked, looking up at me.

“No, honey. He was just making fun of Aunt Kirstie since she’s having a baby. So we’re making Todd feel how she feels right now,” I smirked at Todd.

He just sent me a little glared back. We went on to have a little more teasing fun with him before we went out to the garage to see if he could ride his bike… he couldn’t. Well, he could, but it wasn’t as graceful as he usually is.

“Maybe we should take the pregnant man out for dinner,” Kirstie smirked.

“NO!” he shot at her.

“Why not? You can’t just be un-pregnant when you go out,” I told him.

This one took a while, but we did get him in the truck. He complained that his back was hurting already. It’s not all that much fun being really pregnant is it, Toddie? Hopefully, this will teach him to filter his mouth just a little. But then again, he is Todd Potter. We all know that man’s filter doesn’t exist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Idk if we should... I'm not too sure they could handle it lol jk :D

Ky & Todders

comment please :D