We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Ew Toddie’s A Girl!

TODD’S PREGNANT! Oh that sounds so weird to say. Kylee and I got him a pregnant belly that straps around his waist and he whined so much about it. Now you know what we feel like! Somehow we got him to go out to dinner and he was whining all the way in the car.

“Can’t I take it off just while we’re in the restaurant?” Todd asked.

“Can I take this thing off?” I smirked while rubbing my stomach.

“That’s not fair,” He pouted just like Emma would.

“Toddie you look funny,” Emma giggled while poking his tummy. “You having a baby!”

“I am not,” He groaned. “When I go in the restaurant people are going to look at me weird.”

“Not any more than they normally do,” Josh teased.

“Funny,” Todd shot at him.

“They just think you having a baby!” Emma smiled.

“But remember, only girls have babies honey,” Ky told her.

“And Todd’s an awfully ugly girl,” I cracked up.

“Just like you,” Todd smirked back.

“Hey don’t be mean to the beautiful pregnant lady,” Josh spoke up.

“Yeah, that’s what got you into this in the first place,” I added with a smile.

“I seriously don’t want to go in to the restaurant looking pregnant,” He rolled his eyes.

“Daddy having be-be!” Mason squealed.

“Maybe you should have thought of that before you made fun of me,” I glared playfully.

“You just look fat,” Emma told him.

“Thanks Em, that made me feel better,” He rolled his eyes.

All of us went into the restaurant and got our table. My little family was sitting across from the future Potter family and Todd kept fidgeting with his pregnant tummy.

“Why doesn’t Josh have to wear one?” Todd asked after we ordered.

“Because they like me better than you,” Josh teased while putting an arm around my shoulders.

“Well that’s certainly not true,” Ky laughed.

“But why doesn’t he have to wear one?” Todd whined.

“He’s nice to me and doesn’t make fun of pregnant women like me,” I said while cuddling up closer to Josh.

“That’s not fair,” He went on.

“Mood swings,” Josh said in a sing song voice.

“Shut up Grant, this is your fault,” Todd shot at him.

“How is it my fault?” He laughed.

“Because if you didn’t treat you wife so well then I wouldn’t have looked like a jerk,” Todd stated. “But I was just teasing.”

“Well you’re paying for it,” Ky giggled.

“Now you guys are the ones that aren’t being nice to the pregnant lady,” Todd said while pushing his nose up in the air.

“Ew! Toddie’s a girl,” Emma giggled.

“Yeah, I agree. I don’t want to think of you as a woman. That’s just….wrong!” I pushed out.

“That’s wrong on so many levels,” Josh shook his head

“I don’t want this on anymore,” Todd stated while reaching to take it off.

”NO!” Kylee and I simultaneously yelled so loudly it made other people look.

“You have nine more months with that thing,” Ky said with a smile.

“You’re lucky if I’m wearing it to the end of tonight,” He rolled his eyes.

“Nuh-uh. I can’t take this off and neither can you,” I told him.

“Okay, I’m sorry I teased you. I didn’t realize it was so hard,” Todd apologized.

“Apology accepted,” I smiled. “but you still can’t take it off.”

This sent Todd into a whole little rant. Oh how I love teasing that man!
♠ ♠ ♠
TELL THEM! TELL THEM! TELL THEM!

Kirstie

comments?