We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

It Hurts When I Touch You

“Todd, are you going to shave for our wedding?” I asked randomly about a week before our big day.

“Nope,” he answered quickly, making me shoot him a look.

“What do you mean ‘nope’? Like… you’re not going to shave for a day? Or…” I trailed off, knowing he got what I was saying.

“I was thinking about going from today and on without shaving,” he said with a straight face.

“You’re serious?” I asked, looking at him intently.

“No!” he shot at me through a chuckle. “I have a feeling you and Kirstie were talking about this,” he went on.

“Well… she brought it up to me and I had no idea, so… I asked,” I told him, fighting my smile.

“You listen to that girl too much,” he mumbled while rolling his eyes.

“She brought up a good point though!” I giggled. “You know I think you’re sexy, but… I think you look better with just a little scruff,” I smiled while wrapping my arms around his middle.

“I look sexy all the time. Scruff is not a factor,” he smirked with that cocky look on his face.

“Yeah, but… when you have a baby face it’s… just not you. But when you let it go for a while, it’s just… Todd, you need to shave,” I giggled at him. “I think you look sexy now though. Prefect Todd scruff,” I teased, nuzzling my way into his neck.

“I’m sad. My fiancée thinks I’m sexy only when I’m slightly scruffy,” he pouted cutely. “Mason! Mommy hates me,” he went on to whine at my little boy who was playing on the floor with his little dirt bike toys.

“Mommy, don’t hate daddy. He wuvs us,” he replied, looking at me so cutely.

“I don’t hate him. I’m just trying to explain something to him, but he doesn’t understand,” I told Mason.

“She hates me,” Todd muttered cutely.

“I wuv my Toddie Bear,” I cooed at Todd, holding onto him tightly.

“Ok… ok… I love you too. But I love you more when I can breathe!” he pushed out.

“Daddy, you’re funny,” Mason giggled at him.

“You think I’m funny?” Todd shot at my son, sitting up quickly.

“Uh huh,” he chuckled.

“You… think I’m funny?” Todd went on, crawling onto the floor next to him.

“Yeah,” Mason went on, cracking up so much more.

“You know what I thinks funny?” Todd asked, sitting right next to him on his knees.

“What?” Mason giggled out.

“This!” Todd went on to shout before attacking my son in tickles.

As you can guess, Mason went into the biggest fit of giggles I’ve ever heard him have. I had to stop Todd in fear of my little boy not being able to breathe. With his attention still on Mason, I got up and pushed Todd to the ground, straddling his waist so that Mason and I could tickle him this time. We didn’t get too far with Todd though… the Grants walked in.

“Hey, save it for the honeymoon,” Josh spoke up.

“It’s my house. I can do what I want,” Todd countered while crossing his arms across his chest.

“You look so intimidating while you’re on the floor and Ky and Mason are on top of you,” Kirstie giggled.

“DOG PILE!” Emma yelled before jumping onto Todd’s stomach, knocking the wind out of him.

As he was grasping for air, I fell off of him in a fit of laughter. I know he couldn’t breathe, but it would come back soon. There’s just something so funny about innocent children and how they seem to always cause so much harm. It’s hilarious!

“Are you ok?” Emma asked while grabbing Todd’s cheeks and looking at him so closely that their noses almost touched.

“I’m fine,” Todd wheezed out.

“It hurts when I touch you,” Emma told him, wrinkling up her little nose at him.

“It’s cause he’s like a grizzle bear,” Kirstie mumbled.

“Hey!” Todd shot at her, making all of us laugh.

Oh what an interesting night… and it all revolved around Todd’s scruffy face. When I think back all I can do is smile. I’m going to be married to that gorgeous thing within a week. Life can’t get much better than this.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know what game I'm excited for?! DIRT 3!!! lol
My sister plays dirt 2... and doesn't even race! her mission is to take out Tanner Foust... and that's all she does! and then when she spins him out, she's like Ky, where's your tanner now?! lol it's mean but... so funny lol

comment please?