We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Arrested?

TOMORROW KY’S MARRYING GRIZLY MAN! I’m actually really excited for her and her Todder Potter. Kylee deserves to have someone good in her life that’s going to take care of her and I think Todd will. As much as it pains me to say it, I like the ole’ hairy one and I think they’re good together.

They’re having their little bachelorette and bachelor parties tonight though. Todd’s parents had Mason and my dad and Uncle Toby had Emma and Christian for the night and they were just going to bring them to the wedding tomorrow since Josh and I both have to be there early to get ready and help make sure everything is in place.

“Tomorrow you get to be Mrs. Potter,” I teased while nudging Ky..

“I know, I’m excited,” She grinned.

“I remember the night before I married Josh, I couldn’t sleep at all,” I smiled.

“Yes I know, you kept me up with your babbling on about how cute he was!” She rolled her eyes.

“Well that’s because he is,” I told her. “And Christian who looks just like him.”

“And Emma has his attitude, that’s for sure,” Ky added.

“And his cheesy smile that he gives me sometimes,” I laughed.

“I hope when Todd and I have kids that they look like him,” She happily sighed.

“Oh gosh. I don’t want to see a baby that hairy or little kids that look like vampires,” I stated.

“Todd doesn’t look like a vampire!” She battled.

“He did when he was a kid. Haven’t you seen that picture of him in that horrible sweater vest? He looks like a vampire,” I countered.

“Well he’s cute no matter what,” Kylee shook her head.

We battled back and forth for a little while but soon the party was over. All of us wanted to get a good night sleep before the big day tomorrow. Josh came by after Todd’s party and picked me up.

“Hey beautiful,” He grinned as I climbed into the passenger seat.

“Hi my Just Gorgeous,” I giggled while leaning over to share a loving kiss with him.

“How was the party?” Josh questioned while we started driving home.

“Fine, how was yours?” I asked and he said the same.

Once we were about half way home a police car came behind us and turned on its lights. Josh got a confused look on his face but pulled over.

“Were you speeding?” I questioned him.

“No,” He replied.

Two officers walked up to the car and Josh rolled down his window.

“Are you Joshua Grant?” One officer asked.

“Yes,” He told him.

“And are you Kirsten Grant?” He went on.

“Yeah I am,” I stated. “Are we in trouble?”

“We have a parking ticket from six months ago that was never paid,” The other officer told us.

“What?” Josh asked.

“It was never paid and it’s registered to this car, which is registered to a Josh and Kirsten Grant,” He went on. “And since it’s over the limit which was one month, the ticket is triple the original cost.”

“Woah woah woah, that’s not cool.” Josh started.

“Well you didn’t pay,” He said.

“I’m a motocross racer and I hit my head on a regular basis, you expect me to remember a parking ticket that I got six months ago?” Josh asked, getting upset. I put a hand on his shoulder to try to calm him down a little.

“That’s not my problem,” The officer said.

Josh then got out of our truck and started arguing with the two officers and I mean like yelling arguing. I wanted to go out there and slap my hand over his mouth! Just pay the ticket Josh!

Before I could think any farther one of the officers was pulling me out of the car and thrusting my hands behind my back. He pushed me up against the truck and slapped handcuffs on me. I looked across the hood and saw Josh was in the same position.

“Hey, be careful with my wife,” Josh spoke up.

“Why are we being arrested?” I asked.

“Arguing with an officer. We’re holding you until we can check your background and see if you have previous records,” One said while pushing me toward the police car.

“Why is she getting arrested if I’m the one that was arguing?” Josh asked as the led him to the car as well.

“Because this is also about the ticket that was registered with this car,” He said.

“And the car is registered to both of us,” I finished.

The officers then put us in the back of the police car and I’ve never been in the back of a police car. It was scary! Oh great….tomorrow is Kylee and Todd’s wedding…. And I’m going to jail…for a parking ticket Josh forgot to pay!
♠ ♠ ♠
omg Kylee and i have been going back and forth on polyvore writing out parts of BTR songs. idk about you Ky but i've been singing them as i type.
SOME DAY IT COULD COME TOGETHER! SOME DAY WE COULD WORK IT OUT!

Kirstie and Joshie the jailbird

comments PLEASE!