We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Bears Can Dance

“Ky remember you’re legally bound to that thing now,” I teased as we were all sitting at the head table.

“I know,” She blissfully sighed as Todd put his arm around Kylee.

“I’m so sorry for you,” I laughed.

“You’re just jealous that you don’t have a husband as sexy as me,” Todd piped up.

“I have one that’s way sexier,” I smiled as Josh sent a cheeky grin their way.

Soon their music started playing so Kylee and Todd went to have their dance. Josh’s arm came around me and we let out a laugh and an aw when we saw Emma and Mason dancing together! Oh my gosh it was so cute!

“It’s just like you and me when we were little,” Josh grinned.

“Except you’re older than me but Emma is older than Mason,” I added.

“Yeah… but still,” He went on. “It’s cute.”

“Yeah it is,” I agreed while cuddling into him more. “Hey maybe the Potters will have a girl and she and Christian will fall in love!”

“Oh gosh,” Josh muttered through a laugh.

After Todd and Ky’s dance was over everyone was invited to join. Josh stood up and held his hand out to me.

“May I have the pleasure?” He asked so cutely.

“You may,” I replied while taking his hand as he led me out to the dance floor.

We shared a few dances together until I got a little idea.

“Josh, you should go ask Kylee to dance,” I suggested.

“Why would I do that?” He asked out of pure confusion.

“Because it would be sweet,” I told him.

“But why would I ask her to dance when I could be dancing with my beautiful wife?” He came back with.

“Just do it,” I giggled while giving him a shove.

I watched him as he went over and tapped Todd on the shoulder. Todd gave Kylee a little kiss on the cheek before handing her over to Josh and Kylee even got a smile on her face. See Joshie! It is a nice thing to do.

Just as I turned to go back and sit down I felt someone tap my shoulder. I spun around and saw Todd’s scruffy face there.

“Wanna dance?” He asked me.

“With you?” I shot back in a playfully tone.

“Yes, who wouldn’t want to dance with this gorgeous man,” Todd said with that big smirk.

I shook my head with a smile but took his hand anyway. The two of us danced together for a little bit until I had to get a few shots in on him.

“I didn’t know bears could dance so well,” I smiled.

“Sexy bears can,” Todd grinned.

“Well Todd I do have to say, out of all the people I know you are the most consistent,” I told him.

“How’s that?” He questioned.

“As long as I’ve known you, you’ve always been this cocky,” I giggled.

“It’s my specialty,” Todd stated.

“I know,” I rolled my eyes. “Todd… seriously for a minute though, I do love you.”

“Do I have to say it back?” He asked with his nose scrunched up. “I’m just kidding. I love you too, even though you can drive me nuts.”

“The feeling is mutual,” I giggled. “I’m really glad you married Kylee though, she needs a good guy in her life.”

“Thanks Kirstie, that means a lot to me,” Todd smiled.

The rest of the reception was really nice. We just enjoyed being with everyone and I loved being with my Joshie, that was my favorite part. I’m so happy with my husband, I hope Kylee is just as happy with hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha i'm watching I Love Lucy right now. That's such a good show! I LOVE IT!

comments????