We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Oooh A Twisty Tie

I smiled at my bestie as I and my little Grant family walked into her house. I was holding Christian in my arms while Emma held onto Josh’s hand. I plopped down next to Kylee who was only a month and a half away from her due date, it’s so exciting!

Josh sat down next to Todd and immediately Emma and Mason shared a hug. Kylee and I looked at each other and shared a quiet, aww. Those two are so sweet!

“How are you doing, Ky?” I asked.

“I’m good. Toddie’s been so sweet,” She smiled over at her man who was talking to my gorgeous hubby.

“Ma ma ma ma,” Christian babbled away.

“Hey honey, are you still waking up?” I cooed while rubbing my nose against his then giving him some kisses. “He just got up from his nap,” I explained to Kylee.

“Kirstie, Ky, look,” Josh whispered over to us then nodded his head toward the kids.

Emma and Mason were sitting together and holding hands, it was so cute! Just then Mason leaned over and said something to Emma that made her smile. She leaned over and left a kiss on his cheek that quickly filled with red.

The four of us all shared some aww looks. It was so adorable! Mason just up and walked over to Todd and Josh, whispering something to them. The three of them then got up and went to another room.

“Emma what’s Mason doing?” Ky asked her.

“I dunno. He told me it’s a secret,” She replied while crawling up in between Kylee and I. She reached over and kissed Christian who was still in my arms, and he let out a big coo.

“Christian, say Emma,” I prodded while sitting him up.

“Em em em!” He babbled while clapping his hands.

We played with Christian for a while longer until the boys came back in the room. Josh sat down next to me, snaking his arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer to him while his other hand tickled Christian. I looked over and saw Todd in the same position with Kylee but Mason was standing, looking at Emma with his hands behind his back.

“Hey Emma, I think Mason wants to ask you something,” Todd prodded.

She wiggled her way down and stood in front of him. Mason held something in his hands then got down on one knee.

“Emma will you marry me?” Mason asked her.

”Aww!” Kylee and I both cooed.

Emma nodded her head and threw her arms around his neck. Mason stood up and they shared a big hug while Todd and Josh clapped.

“Mommy, can you marry us?” Mason asked.

“Sure honey,” She chuckled.

“Mommy, look at the ring Mason got me!” Emma squealed while climbing up on my lap next to Christian.

“Ooo a twisty tie, how pretty,” I grinned.

So all of us got in place after that. Kylee was acting as the priest, Todd was Mason’s best man and I was Emma’s maid of honor. Josh filmed the entire thing and Christian was the ring bearer… he just drooled and babbled a lot which was super cute. Anything Christian does is cute to me though, and he’s a baby that looks like Josh, that’s pretty much the maximum amount of adorableness there is!

“You may now kiss the bride,” Ky finished as we all clapped.

Mason and Emma both leaned in and shared a little quick kiss. It was just so innocent and sweet! The two of them then held hands and went to the middle of the room to play.

“Toddie, we’re in-laws now!” I giggled while hooking an arm around his middle after Josh had taken Christian from me.

“Oh no!” He groaned.

“This reminds me so much of Keegan and you,” Kylee spoke up once we all went and sat at the kitchen counter while the kids played.

“Except I never really liked Keegan and I think Emma likes Mason,” I giggled.

“Emma is always babbling about Mason,” Josh rolled his eyes.

“Kind of like we did when we were bestie’s as kids, huh?” I grinned while nudging Josh.

“Well Mason is usually saying something about Emma too,” Todd groaned. “I really don’t want to be in-laws with you though Kirstie.”

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because family gatherings would be so weird,” He chuckled.

“Nuh-uh!” I battled.

“Todd just wants all the attention on him and he doesn’t want someone that could take the spotlight off of him,” Josh snickered while setting Christian on the counter and putting his hands on either side of him and gently blowing on his face, making giggles pour out.

“I think that’s more plausible,” Ky laughed.

“Aw, look at the kids,” I whispered while pointing over at them.

Mason had his arm around Emma while she laid her head on his shoulder. That’s just so cute and innocent, it’s just plain adorable!
♠ ♠ ♠
People always told me be careful what you do. Don't go around breaking young girls heart, and mother always told me be careful waht you do because those lies become the truth hey hey hey. Billie Jean is not my lover. She's just a girl who claims I am the one. But the kid is not my son. No no no no. lol hahaha

Josh and Kirstie

comments?