We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Besides Me

Soon we got to go in to see the new little Potter baby. Kylee was fast asleep next to Todd while everyone fawned over the baby. Josh held Christian and plopped down in a nearby chair while I took Emma over to the bed.

“Sit here Emmie,” Mason smiled at her. He’s picked up this little habit of calling her Emmie now and I find it super cute.

I lifter her up on the bed and she quickly scrambled over to him and they held hands as they sat together.

“I think those two like each other,” Ky’s mom smiled as I nodded.

“So what’s the little guys name?” I asked.

“Jayden,” Keegan spoke up since he was holding the Potter baby.

“Jayden Cole,” Todd piped in.

“Keegie, I want to hold him!” I said while walking over to him.

“Okay,” He smiled while placing the baby in my arms.

“Be careful,” Todd stated.

”Todd,” Todd’s mom shot at him.

“What?” He asked.

“She’s a mother who has two beautiful children; this is you first, she should be telling you to be careful,” Her mom told him.

“Ha ha,” I laughed at Todd.

“I know she’s had kids but….she’s Kirstie and she’s crazy!” Todd whined.

“But that just makes her so unique and wonderful; and she’s an amazing mommy,” Josh smiled over at me.

I walked over to the chair Josh was sitting in. Christian sat in his lap babbling away, but then started sucking on Josh’s fingers which he thought was super cute.

“Christian,” I gently said as his big brown eyes looked at me. “It’s a baby, can you say baby?”

“Be-be, be-be, be-be,” He babbled while softly kicking his feet, showing his excitement.

“Mommy, I wanna hold him!” Emma said while wiggling off of the bed.

“Is that okay with you Todd?” I questioned.

“Sure,” He replied while holding Kylee who was still sleeping.

“Okay, have Uncle Keegie help you wash your hands,” I smiled down at her.

Keegan went over and helped her get her hands all clean before she trotted back over and sat in my lap as I laid Jayden in her arms. I placed my arms around her and Jayden to make sure she didn’t drop him.

“Hey Ky,” I smiled after she woke up.

“Hi,” She grunted.

“Tired much?” Josh chuckled.

“Shut up Grant. I just had a baby, I have a right to be tired,” She shot at him.

“Hey, Kirstie was in labor for 37 hours and she had Christian in the morning and she didn’t sleep until dinner time,” Josh smirked, just to get a rise out of Kylee….and it worked.

“Well I don’t have endless amounts of crazy hyper energy like her okay,” Ky glared at Josh.

“I’m just teasing,” He rolled his eyes while getting up, holding our son. “Christian, give Aunt Ky a kiss.”

He left a big, wet, sloppy kiss on her cheek as she let out an aww.

“He’s such a cutie,” Ky cooed.

“Thanks,” Josh smiled.

“I mean your son! Even if he does look like you,” She mumbled.

“You know who else is cute? Besides me?” Todd spoke up.

“Mason,” Emma squealed.

“Well yes… but I think Toddie means Jayden,” I smiled while handing the baby to Kylee. “I’m so glad that the baby isn’t all hairy like Todd.”

“Todd’s not that hairy!” Ky battled.

“I’ve gone swimming with you guys before, I’ve seen that hairy chest!” I countered.

“You just think he’s hairy because Josh waxes his chest,” Kylee replied.

“You wax your chest?” Keegan asked him with his nose wrinkled up.

“Yeah, I just have my shirt off a lot at races when I take my jersey off after practice so I wax it,” Josh shrugged.

“Well I think it’s manly that Todd has chest hair,” Kyee told me.

“Well I think it’s gross,” I stuck my tongue out.

“If Josh had chest hair you’d think it was cute!” Todd battled with me.

”So…” I giggled.

We stayed for a couple more hours until Christian and Emma were both starting to conk out. Mason and Emma refused to be separated so we took the little guy home with us, it gives Todd and Kylee some time with Jayden anyway. I’m so glad Ky finally has a man that’s stuck by her side through all of this and really makes her happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay that was really hilarious!!!! and really cute! i loved the part when they were putting their hands together and dancing in a circle SO FUNNY!
my friend Hannah and i dance in sync to Big Time Rush, it's funny.

Kirstie

comments?