We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Pay Your Hubby A Visit

“Daddy are Christian and me going to grandpa’s house?” Emma asked while we were all having breakfast.

“Nope, I get to hang out with you guys today,” Josh grinned.

”Yay!” Emma squealed.

“Hey, Chris, you wanna hang out with Daddy?” Josh asked while taking our little boy from my lap and holding him and covering his face in kisses.

“Dada!” Christian squealed while kicking his legs and latching onto Josh.

“Daddy, I want kisses!” Emma pouted while crossing her little arms.

“Come here,” He smiled while patting his lap.

Emma crawled up onto Josh’s lap next to Christian and he gave them both lots of kisses while our two little kids squealed and giggled. I took this opportunity to get up and grab my coat, shoes and keys. When I walked back into the kitchen Josh was still showering the kids in kisses.

“Hey guys, I have to go to work now,” I spoke up.

“Mommy, stay wif us!” Emma grinned.

“Aw honey, I wish I could but I have to go,” I told her while gently stroking her hair.

“You should call in sick,” Josh whispered in my ear.

“I have a meeting with John today, I can’t,” I explained while Josh pouted out his lower lip.

“Mama,” Christian squealed while reaching his arms out for me.

“I love you sweetie,” I cooed while planting a big kiss on his cheek and giving him a hug.

“Mommy, when will you be home?” Emma asked.

“Probably around four,” I told her. “Maybe you could ask Daddy if you can go see Uncle Toddie today since Aunt Ky is going into work too.”

“Mason!” Emma squealed. “I wanna go see Mason!”

“Okay, okay, we’ll go pay your hubby a visit,” Josh chuckled while patting her head.

I shared a hug and a kiss with Emma before she took Christian into the living room. She makes me nervous sometimes with the way she carries him but… luckily she didn’t drop him.

“Do I get a kiss before I leave?” I questioned.

“Of course,” Josh smiled while pulling me onto his lap. “I love you so much,” He mumbled out while leaving a ton of loving kisses on my neck.

“I love you too baby,” I replied before he brought his lips up to mine and left a longing and passionate kiss on my lips.

“I can’t wait until you get home,” He whispered into my hear.

“You’re making it so hard for me to leave,” I chuckled but managed somehow to push myself to my feet.

“I wish you didn’t have to. But I understand,” Josh sweetly said. “Since you said Ky was working maybe Todd and I could bring you guys lunch.”

“That would be amazing,” I smiled while giving him another kiss. “I love you.”

“Love you too, sweetheart,” He cooed while leaving one last kiss on my lips.

I grabbed my purse, gave the kids another kiss and a hug before I got myself out of the door and into my truck. When I got to the office I dropped off my purse and gathered up my notepad, laptop, drawing book and all the other stuff I bring to a meeting and headed for the meeting room.

“Hey John,” I smiled at him while sitting in a chair across from him.

“Hey, what’s up?” He asked. “How’s the fam?”

“Good, Josh is amazing as always. Christian’s doing well, he’s been trying to walk but it hasn’t been working,” I giggled. “Oh and Emma married Ky’s son Mason.”

“Oh really?” He chuckled.

“Yep,” I smiled. “Hey, there’s my daughter’s mother in-law now.”

“Okay, I’m tired so lets get on with this meeting,” Ky said while plopping down.

“Jayden not sleeping well?” I asked.

“That’s an understatement,” She yawned. “Toddie’s been super dad though.”

“You love that man too much for your own good,” I giggled.

“I find this funny coming from you,” Ky replied.

”I don’t love Todd!” I shot back.

“I mean you and Josh,” She giggled.

“Oh,” I giggled along with her.

“Okay girls, I have something I need to talk to you about,” John started.

Why do I get the feeling today is going to be interesting?
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOO CHAPTER 33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Grant Gang

comments?