We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Against Our Will

Once we were in Paris, Kirstie and I navigated our way through the airport, mostly guessing where we were going. I was always the one to pay attention in a foreign language class. I was always thinking, I’ll never need it, na, na, na. Well, I’m in Paris… and I need it!

Thankfully, we found our driver… and he spoke English! How awesome! As he drove us through the city to our hotel, he gave us a quick tour. It was so pretty. I loved it, but… I missed my boys. No matter how hard I tried to let that thought go, I couldn’t. I miss my Jay and Masey… and Toddie.

When we got to our hotel, Kirstie attempted to check in. She eventually got our room key though. The people seemed a little annoyed by this, but hey! I didn’t plan on coming to this country!

The two of us managed to go up to our room. I collapsed onto a bed while our bags were brought. I brought my phone out to call my Todders, but… Kirstie snatched my phone away. I glared at her, but she just smiled and tucked my phone into her pocket.

“We can do this! We don’t need our boys… right now,” she said.

“But I miss him,” I whined.

“And I thought I was bad,” she teased as she walked over to the doors to the balcony.

I just made a face that she didn’t see while I continued to lie on the bed. A few minutes pass before she came sprinting back into the room with a huge smile on her face.

“Lets go explore!” she grinned.

“Lets call Todd!” I tried to match her smile.

“Um… no. If I call anyone it’s Josh. You can have hairy Potter,” she snickered.

“That’s so mean!” I shot at her through a giggle.

She just went on to smile innocently before she eventually convinced me to walk around with her. I hated not being able to read the signs and understand them… or what people were saying.

“Kirstie, where are we going?” I asked after we had been walking for forever with a map in Kirstie’s hand. I’m starting to think that was a bad idea now.

“I kind of… don’t know,” she giggled.

“And you’re laughing because we’re lost. Great,” I teased.

She went on to laugh as we came to a stop to try and gather ourselves. We attempted to find where we were on the map, but… we couldn’t. Both of us were getting frustrated. I got so frustrated that I eventually lashed out.

“Does anyone speak English?” I groaned loudly.

A few people looked at us strangely and kept right on walking. Well that was nice of you. I’m already over France and I haven’t even been here for twelve hours. I went to turn back to talk to Kirstie to get us back so I could talk to Todd, but I felt a tap on my shoulder. I flip back around to find… a guy… two guys…

“I’m sorry, but I couldn’t help but overhear you’re having issues,” the first one spoke in plain English. He didn’t even have an accent. Please be here to help!

“My friend and I… kind of lost our hotel,” I giggled at myself.

“Well, I can try and help. I’m from California. I just came to visit my friend,” he spoke up with his green eyes glowing. He’s cute with his curly blond hair and eyes.

“We’re from California too,” Kirstie added.

“Awesome! I’m Ryan. This is my friend Jacques,” he went on to introduce us.

“I’m Kylee and this is my bestie Kirstie,” I smiled.

“Nice to meet you guys. Now what hotel are you guys staying at?” he went on to ask.

“We don’t… know,” Kirstie giggled.

“You guys are so from America,” Jacques had to tease through his thick accent.

“We can’t help it! We kind of were forced to come,” I told them.

“Against our will,” Kirstie added, making all of us crack up.

“The company we work for sent us here for a little… inspirational trip I guess,” I shrugged.

They nodded their heads as if understanding before we went on to try and figure out our hotel. Jacques got the idea to look at our room key. The guy is a friggin’ genius! He knew right where it was too… it was right down the street. Kirstie and I laughed at ourselves as we walked towards it with the boys in toe.

Once we got there, they offered to show us around a little more throughout the days that we’re here. I agreed. I wasn’t going to let Kirstie navigate us through Paris again! Plus one of them was a French native. He was bound to know his way around… and his friend’s cute. Since Todd’s not here, I need something to look at. Just look though. No touchy… that’s what my Toddie Bear’s for.
♠ ♠ ♠
No... just cherry limeade :D lol
but seriously! look at him! lol he's yummy lol

Ky

comment?