We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Maybe I Was Being Serious

I woke up in the morning and… was sad. I haven’t been away from my babies for this long… or Todd. It was starting to get to me. Once I looked at the clock, I saw that it was way too early for me to even be up. But… it was perfect timing to see my babies.

While quietly getting my laptop out, I called Todd and told him to get his webcam ready. If he could figure it out. I went and sat outside at the little table that was on our balcony so I wouldn’t wake Kirstie. As I sat, I waited impatiently for Todd’s screename to pop up. It seemed like it took forever before his scruffy face was on my screen.

“My hot Toddie,” I cooed, bringing his gorgeous smile across his face.

“Gosh, I miss you,” he said, making me pout at him.

“Don’t do this to me,” I groaned playfully.

“I bet you’re having an awesome time though,” he recovered with.

“I’d be having a better time if my boys were with me,” I pouted again. “How are they doing?” I went on.

“Hey, Mase,” Todd shouted, bringing my smile over me as he stepped out of view of his camera.

That smile grew bigger once I heard Jayden’s little coos. Shortly after that Todd came back with our baby boy in his arms quickly followed by Mason plopping down in his lap.

“Mommy!” Mason smiled brightly.

“Hey, honey. What have you been doing?” I asked him, unable to wipe the smile off of my face.

“Daddy took me to a dwifting race!” he smiled.

“Did he? Did you have fun?” I asked, pushing the look on Todd’s face away.

“Yeah, he won!” he beamed.

“What about my Jay Jay?” I smiled at the cooing bundle in Todd’s arm. “He’s gotten so big in a week,” I went on to pout.

“He’s already say da da,” Todd smirked.

“Don’t even kid about that, Todd,” I shot at him playfully.

An adorable little chuckle came out of him that made me roll my eyes playfully. Todd and Mason went on to share a few of their adventures. It made me want to be home and share all of those wonderful little moments with them… but I’m in dumb Paris. How ungrateful do I sound?

“Mommy, I miss you,” Mason cut Todd off randomly.

I stared at my screen, wanting to give him so many words to make him better, but… I was all the way in Paris. I looked into Todd’s pixelie eyes, searching for something. He gave me a reassuring smile before he kissed Mason’s cheek and then he told him to tell me goodbye. He did and I returned his words, holding in my tears. I just wanted to pull my Masey in for a hug. That’s all I wanted… just a hug.

“He’s fine, baby,” Todd softly spoke.

“I miss you guys,” I pushed out, unable to hold my tears in anymore.

“Honey, don’t cry… I can’t hold you,” he went on, moving closer to the screen.

“I want to come home,” I muttered while wiping my eyes.

“You’ll be home soon. We’re fine, Ky. I bet your getting so much artistic knowledge that you’ll be dying to design something when you get back. You’ll forget all about us,” he grinned.

“I’m taking a week off to just hold you guys,” I told him while my eyes cleared.

“I think mommy needs some visitors,” Todd said, looking down at Jayden, gently bouncing him.

“Toddie, don’t get my hopes up,” I sighed.

“Maybe I was being serious,” he smirked.

“You’re not. Stop it,” I shot at him teasingly.

“I love you, baby,” he grinned brightly, bringing mine through too.

“I love you too… and Jayden,” I grinned at my little boy who replied by cooing and kicking his little legs. “I must say though, I’m impressed everyone’s in one piece,” I had to poke.

“Well… Tanner’s had Mason all week. I’ve only had him two days since you’ve been gone,” he replied softly.

“But it is still sexy that you’re home alone with the kids,” I teased.

“Stop it. I want you here so I can kiss you,” He groaned.

“Well, I should go before we attempt to climb through the screen,” I teased.

“I’ve already thought about it,” he chuckled.

I shook my head playfully before we went on to say our goodbyes and multiple I love yous. Once his face disappeared, I was sad. But it did give me the determination to get through the remaining week and half that I had to be here… I just wanted my Toddie Bear and my little bear cubs boys here with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not loopy juice! lol he's cute! :-P lol

Ky

comment pleeease :D about how cute broc is... haha