We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Suck Up

Do you know how amazing it is to wake up next to the person you love? It’s pretty darn amazing. I couldn’t smack the smile off of my face as I watched that scruffy face sleep away, willing his eyes to open.

Once they finally did, he let out a cute little grunt as he stretched out his arms. I smiled yet again as he snaked his arms around my middle, pulling me against his warm chest.

“I never thought I could miss someone so much,” I softly spoke.

“You’re telling me,” he chuckled cutely.

I smiled even more and cuddled up to my Toddie Bear. During this time, we decided we were going to explore on our own today. I really didn’t think Josh and Kirstie would be against this idea, so we got up and went.

So Rockstar couldn’t complain about me not doing my job with Todders around, we went to a few art galleries. I thought this would go way better than it did. Turns out, my hubby doesn’t care too much for art.

He thought we were just going to walk down the halls of this gallery and not stop. You have to stop at a few of them, Todd. Gosh. I don’t think he got it. And I’ll admit, not all art makes sense, but… that’s why it’s art! Todd could even say what he does on a dirt bike is art, and I’ll bet a lot of people wouldn’t get it… But Todd’s a little narrow-minded. He wasn’t feeling the art gallery.

“What if I was a painter and painted something like this?” I asked, referring to the painting on the wall that had different colors of paint splattered all over it since he was getting huffy at this piece.

“I would love it, because you did it,” he smiled over at me.

“Suck up,” I teased, pushing him playfully to the next display.

“You love me,” he smirked.

“I do,” I sighed happily once our hands were laced.

He smiled down at me before he gave me a quick kiss. He was a little better as we went through the rest of the gallery. I could tell he was happy just to get out of here. I was too. I just wanted to spend time with my Toddie.

After this little adventure, we both agreed to get some lunch. I let Todd pick. He just went to the closet place. With my newly acquired, mediocre French speaking skills, I was able to get our order out.

“That’s sexy,” Todd smirked, pulling my chair closer to his.

“You’re sexy,” I smirked back, pecking his lips quickly.

“I missed you,” he sighed once I rested my head on his shoulder and his arm coiled around me.

“How are the boys doing?” I asked after a few quiet moments.

“Jayden’s a happy baby,” he beamed. “But… I haven’t gotten to spend much time Mason,” he sighed, obviously upset over this.

“Aw, babe,” I cooed, holding onto him tighter.

“I feel like Tanner’s doing it just to keep him away from me,” he went on softly.

“He wouldn’t do that… he just wants to spend time with his little boy,” I defended replied.

“I miss Mase though. He’s my little dude,” he countered, a small smile coming over his scruffy face.

“He wuvs his Woddie Beaw,” I cooed, adding multiple kisses to his cheek, bringing his full smile through. “He loves you, Todd. Just because he’s spending more time with Tanner, doesn’t mean he’s going to forget about you,” I went on.

“I know, but… I feel like…” he started again, but stopped himself. That’s not my Toddie.

“Feel like what, honey?” I asked, giving his hand a squeeze, egging him to go on.

“I feel like… I’ve been more of a father to Mason than Tanner has,” He softly spoke.

I nodded my head, not really knowing what to reply with. I wanted to defend Tanner. He is Mason’s father and always will be. Yes, Todd’s been there a lot more for Mason than Tanner has, but… He spends as much time with his little boy as he can in a given weekend. I know he wants a lot more time with him too. I don’t know if Todd sees this like I do.

Anyway, I choose not to say anything. I just sat there with Todd until our food came. There was a slight awkwardness hovering between us, but that went away once we left the restaurant. After this, we went back to our hotel… where Josh and Kirstie weren’t. This made me happy. It gave my Toddie Bear and I some alone time… that we so needed. He’s going to give me some long awaited kisses; that’s for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
How is Broc creepy!? lol

Ky & Todders

comment pleeease :D