We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Mommy, Be Nice

Sadly, I had to go to work the next morning. Thankfully, though, Todd said he’d keep Mason. The thought of those two boys together, made me want to stay home even more. I love these two so much. It made it hard for me to leave them. After I was finished getting ready that morning, I snuggled back in bed with my two boys.

“Your mommy looks pretty today,” Todd smiled, talking to Mason, but keeping his eyes on me.

“Stop being cute,” I told him before kissing the end of his cute little nose.

“But it makes you want to stay home,” he smirked.

“You just think you’re so clever,” I shot at him playfully.

“I do,” he grinned.

“Your cockiness never gets old,” I giggled, cuddling up to him more.

“You think it’s sexy,” he muttered into my ear.

“You are being really…” I started, sitting up quickly, trying to find the right word for him.

“Sexy? Tempting? Sensual?” he asked, raising his eyebrow more and more with every word. His actions made Mason giggle.

“Sexy and tempting, yes. But… didn’t think sensual was in your vocabulary,” I teased, making a hurt look come over his face. “I love you, baby,” I told him in a cooing tone are I reached down and left a quick kiss on his plump lips.

“Your mommy’s being mean to me,” Todd said, pouting over to Mason.

“Mommy be nice,” Mason told me in his toddler way, making me shoot a look at Todd.

“You are a horrible influence on him,” I told him.

“He loves me,” he said with his cockiness to the max right now. I can’t handle all of it. I’m on Todd cockiness overload right now… but he’s being really sexy right now… but mommy has to go to work.

“Mommy, no,” Mason piped up, crawling over Todd to hook his little arms around me. “Don’t want you to weave,” he said, making me pout my bottom lip out at Todd.

He wasn’t any help though. He just flashed that grin… that’s so adorable.

“Honey, I have to go,” I told him while still pouting at him.

He sent me that same look back. Then Todd showed off his own pouting lips. I don’t know if you’ve seen Todd, but he has these big lips that I just want to kiss all the time. Him pouting makes it ten times worse.

“I can’t stay home! I stayed home yesterday so that Mason and I could go watch you ride,” I said to Todd with a little attitude.

“You’re going to be late if you don’t leave though,” he just had to smirk.

“Oh my gosh!” I almost shouted, looking at the time. “Bye baby. Be good for Toddie Bear. Mommy loves you,” I told Mason, leaving kisses all over his baby face, sending him into giggles.

Todd stood up, still sending me that little pouty look. I sent him a look as he hooked his arms around me. Now he’s being… sweet… I don’t get it!

“I love you. Have a good day at work,” he said sweetly, making me smile… and want to stay home.

“I love you too. You guys have fun today,” I told them once Todd and I parted.

“We’re going riding!” Todd smiled down at Mason.

“YEAH!” Mason squealed, pumping his little fists in the air.

“You two,” I smiled while shaking my head.

After that, I went out to my car and drove to work. It was hard. I passed Kirstie’s empty office and instantly felt sad. But when I sat down at my desk and started up my computer, I smiled. The background was a picture of Todd and Mason from when we went to New York. They were both smiling so much. I love those two boys.

That image made my day a little easier. I had my moments of feeling down, but just looking at the picture made it go away. On my way home though, I was going to pass the hospital. I figured I should stop by and see if anything’s happened since last night. I called Todd to tell him. He was a little worried. But all he said was that if I needed him, he’d be there as soon as he could. This put a smile on my face as I made my way through the corridors. My anxiety started to rise once I reached her floor, but… I could do this. Kirstie’s my best friend. I need to be there for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got new contacts today!!! Now I can wear my BA Mulisha sunglasses! I actually wore them today... even though there wasn't any sun lol I'm that hardcore lol :D

Ky

comment pleeease :D