We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Naturally Charming

The next morning, Tanner had already been out the door before my alarm had even gone off. I pouted to myself before I got up and went to get Mason ready for school. He had a little attitude to him this morning though. Someone’s grumpy.

Once I had Mason at the table with his breakfast, I went to go get Jayden. He was just waking up when I walked into his room. I flashed him a smile before I picked him up and carried him downstairs… just in time to hear the door to the garage open and close. When I got back out to the kitchen, Tanner was talking to Mason.

“Ok, Mase, if you want to make her happy, give her these,” Tanner told his son while holding out a little bouquet of flowers. Aw.

“She won’t like em,” Mason muttered his reply.

Tanner made a face at him before he turned his attention back to me. Once our eyes met, his lit up. He whispered something over to Mason before he walked over to me with something behind his back.

“I couldn’t find anything that was quite as beautiful as you, so I found the next best thing,” Tanner grinned brightly before holding out a larger bouquet.

“Aw, Tanny,” I cooed, feeling my face turn bright red.

“See, Mason. Gets them every time,” he smirked.

“Tanner Braiden,” I shot at him, socking him in the arm gently.

“What?” he asked, smiling at me innocently.

“You can’t teach him that flowers make everything better,” I countered.

“But they do,” he smirked.

“Not really. They just make you cute,” I smirked back.

“Well, Mason, Emma will think you’re cute again,” Tanner turned his attention back to the little boy at the table.

“Why can’t I just say sorry?” he asked, looking so confused.

“Ha, our son got his logic from me!” I teased at Tanner.

“But she would still like the flowers,” he tried to defend.

“Mason, you do what you think is right,” I encourage him before I got Jayden some breakfast.

“Getting in the way of my fathering skills,” Tanner huffed as he came over and nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck.

“You’re making him into a little cheesy, romantic, cutie… like you,” I shot at him through a smile.

“So?” he chuckled.

“The world can only handle one of those,” I giggled.

“I still got another one to train,” he poked, smiling over at Jayden whole buried his grinning face into my chest.

Tanner then went on to take Jayden and sit with him at the table while they ate breakfast. He was telling him how to be a ‘cheesy, romantic, cutie’. That man is just being adorable today. I can barely handle it. Thankfully, he took Mason to school, so I had a few minutes to regroup. But then Jayden seemed to be turning his charm on. Tanner, Tanner, Tanner. When he came back, he had Kristie with him… and they both had huge smiles on their faces. Oh boy.

“Your son is the cutest little thing!” Kirstie squealed.

“Well, he is my son,” I couldn’t help but snicker.

“He gave those flowers to Emma,” she grinned while sitting next to me.

“Aw,” I cooed, wishing I saw this little moment.

“Tanner, tell her what he said!” she went on.

“I couldn’t find anything that was quite as beautiful as you, so I found the next best thing,” Tanner beamed, making me roll my eyes.

“Tanner said that this morning!” I couldn’t hold in my laughter.

“So, he was mimicking you?” Kirstie shot at him.

“Taught him everything he knows,” Tanner smiled brightly.

“And to think I thought he was just naturally charming,” Kirstie mumbled.

“Well… his father is quite the charmer,” I smiled at Tanner.

“And now onto my next student,” he beamed while bending down to pick Jayden up, sending him into hysterics.

Kirstie and I had our own laughs too. Tanner’s just… something else. He’s an awesome father… to both of my boys. And a darn good… boyfriend? Significant other? Whatever he is to me. He’s my prince charming… with a little extra charm that he’s willing to hand off to my two boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know who I love Kirstie... BIG TIME RUSH! lol I was just watching it... and Logan is so cuuuuute :D I wanna write about him!... along with some other guy whose name I can't mention at this time lol

Ky

comment pleeease :D