We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

The Greasy Greaser Gang

Since Tanner was still doing his TV thing when dinner rolled around, I stayed at the Grants along with Justin. Kirstie was right. He’s a lot like Keegan… if Keegan had dimples and really blonde hair.

He seems like a nice kid though. Poor him for Josh taking him under his wing. Josh is going to rub off on him and he’s going to crash every weekend… like Josh!

The kids were fascinated with him though. It might have been that messy mop on top of his head. They didn’t know what he was exactly. But all honesty, I like Justin. It’s just in my nature to pick on everyone.

Towards the end of our meal, Tanner finally came back. He looked rushed. It was cute. I smiled at him as he came over and kissed my cheek before saying hi to everyone else. Isn’t he sweet? He then went on to scoop up Jayden form the chair next to me to sit down.

“Did I miss anything?” he asked, seeming to take his first breath since he got in here. “Voice over ran late. Sorry,” he went on, looking over at me.

“The kids made a new friend,” I told him.

“Really? Did they get another dog?” he asked, obviously not seeing Justin yet.

“I think he’s starting to become blind at his old age,” Kirstie snickered.

“Shut up,” he shot at her playfully.

“Tanner, this is Justin. Justin, this is Kylee’s husband, Tanner,” Josh spoke up, introducing the two.

“Nice to meet you,” Tanner smiled in his charming little way that made me smile.

“Same… so… you race cars?” Justin asked, wrinkling his face up, thinking.

Before Tanner could reply, Kirstie let out a loud groan.

“Please don’t get him started,” she mumbled playfully.

“Be nice to my hubby, Kirstie,” I shot at her teasingly.

“But he always goes on and on and on… and on and on about what he does,” she complained, making a hurt look come over Tanner’s baby face.

“Well fine. To keep everyone happy, yes, I race cars,” Tanner spoke, sending a look at Kirstie.

“And drifts them…” I added. “And tests them… and is a TV host… and…” I was going to keep going, but someone cut me off.

“Ok! We get the point. Anything to do with cars, Tanner has his hands in it,” Kirstie butted in.

“Pretty much,” Tanner chuckled.

Even though Kirstie didn’t want it to happen, Tanner started talking about cars. But Justin asked! I thought it was adorable. I could listen to him talk about any vehicle all day. Kirstie gave a few heavy sighs, slightly annoyed with Tanner. But I thought it was cute!

“You know what Josh does?” Kirstie finally butted in.

“Crashes?” I could help but giggle.

“Besides that!” she shot at me, but I could only laugh harder.

“He gets greasy!” Mason shouted while pumping his fists in the air, making everyone laugh… but Kirstie.

“Yeah!” Kirstie shot at all of us.

“Kirstie, you do know the average person associates greasy with something disgusting?” I couldn’t hold in.

“No… Josh is adorable,” she countered.

“As adorable as the oil in my car,” Tanner chuckled along with our boys.

“He’s my greasy,” she pouted while hugging onto him.

“Tanner’s my foxy,” I smiled over him.

“Please don’t every use that word to describe Tanner again,” she complained yet again.

“Emma, is uncle Tanny foxy?” I asked the Grant girl.

“No,” she said quickly. “But Mason is,” she grinned over at my oldest.

A bright shade of red came over both of their faces once those words left her mouth. A round of aws came out of Kirstie and I too. Those two… they’re way beyond cute now.

After this, the teasing stopped and Tanner took us home. Once we were there, we got the kids ready for bed… with a little struggle. They were hyper… from that stupid dessert Kirstie made. Anything with chocolate pudding is not good for little ones at night! What was I thinking?

Finally, with a little extra effort, the two boys were sleeping, leaving me to my Tanny who I haven’t seen all day. And I couldn’t seem to keep my hands off of him.

“I should really be gone all day more often,” he chuckled after I left multiple kisses on his smooth face.

“I missed my Tanny,” I told him, snuggling up to him.

“I thought I was foxy?” he teased cutely.

“You’re my everything,” I sighed happily, resting my head on his chest.

He let out an awe before showering me with kisses. No matter what other guy I may see and think that he is incredibly cute… or what age he is Tanner’s the person I need in my life along with my two babies… and the little Grant Gang. How could I leave that lovely bunch out? Maybe I should rename them the greasy greaser gang?
♠ ♠ ♠
ew! not josh, he's a greasy greaser!... that looked really cute last night... haha :-P

comment?