We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Wait…Listen

It’s been two days since Josh started acting weird and he hasn’t stopped. He’s been completely shut off to everything besides Emma and Christian. Before bed every night Josh always kisses me and we tell each other that we love one another but the last two nights he doesn’t seem to have very much emotion in his voice like normal and it upsets me.

“Mommy, the door is ringing!” Christian said while tugging on my jeans.

“Wanna go see who it is?” I smiled down at my little boy while taking his hand and walking to the door, passing Josh who was sitting silently on the couch and Emma who was coloring.

A big smile implanted itself on my face when I opened the door. I saw the cute little Foust family standing there.

”Aww,” Kylee and I cooed as Jayden and Christian shared a hug.

“Where’s Emmie?” Mason asked while looking up at me.

I leaned down and left a kiss on his forehead before saying, “She’s in the family room.”

Mason trotted off into the living room while I gave Tanner and Ky a hug.

“Mommy, can we go play in my woom?” Christian asked.

“Sure honey, go ahead,” I told my little boy as Jayden and Chris ran upstairs.

“How’s the little greaser?” Ky asked quietly.

“Still pouting,” I sighed while running a hand through my hair.

“Aw, I’m sorry Kirstie,” Kylee said while pulling me in for another hug before we walked into the family room.

By now, Emma and Mason had gone outside and were jumping on the trampoline while the younger boys were upstairs.

“You guys want something to drink?” I asked them while Tanner took a seat next to Josh.

“I’m fine,” Tanner smiled. “Thanks though.”

“What about you honey?” I asked Josh.

“Nothing,” He mumbled out.

“You don’t want a water or anything baby?” I persisted while going over and rubbing my hand on his upper arm.

“No,” Josh stated.

“Okay,” I sighed. “What about you Ky?”

“Yeah, I think I want a Rockstar,” She said while the two of us walked into the kitchen.

I got her a Rockstar and myself a Redbull. She hopped up on the counter and started sipping on her drink while I hopped up next to her.

“Josh is really shut off,” Ky said.

“Uh-huh,” I agreed.

“Wait… listen,” Kylee said. When I did, I heard Tanner talking to Josh. Kylee scooted a little closer to the door and pulled me over with her.

“Why are you so upset over this whole Justin thing?” Tanner asked Josh.

“I’m not,” he mumbled out.

“Then why do you have such a bad attitude?” He persisted.

“I don’t,” Josh shot back.

Tanner chuckled before saying, “Yeah you do dude. I’m not quite sure why you’re upset, Justin is 18 and Kirstie will be 26 in like a month or so right?”

“Two and a half weeks,” Josh corrected.

“Okay, so why are you worried? He’s just a kid, there is a huge age difference between the two,” He stated.

“There’s a bigger age difference between you and Kylee,” Josh countered.

“But that’s different. I’m the older one and we’re both adults, Justin is just a kid,” Tanner told him.

“Keegan was younger,” He shot.

“Keegan’s not eight years younger, he’s only a few years younger and that was a bad situation,” Tanner battled. “I don’t know why you get mad, Kirstie is a great girl. She’s beautiful, sweet, really caring and sensitive. She’s a little on the crazy side but in a good way, she’s unique and not afraid to be who she is. Most of all she is a great mom and loves your kids to no end. You know who else she loves to no end? You! And you’re not acting like you love her the same way!”

“I do! I adore her. I’d do anything in the world for her, I’d die for her. Kirstie means the world to me and that’s why sometimes I don’t react very well,” Josh told him.

“I don’t get it?” Tanner said.

“I don’t know what I’d do without her, and just the thought of losing her… just… kills me. I know it didn’t mean anything but when she kissed Justin on the cheek I just lost it I guess,” Josh sighed.

“Josh, I know that feeling. I’ve had it myself. But I remember something that my dad told me before I proposed to Kylee the first time; he said, a husband has to put his wife above himself. No matter how hard it can be, you have to put aside your own feelings and take care of your wife. You do that with your kids every day and you need to make sure you’re always doing that with Kirstie,” He softly said.

“Isn’t he adorable?” Kylee whispered to me and I just rolled my eyes with a smile.

“You’re right Tanner,” Josh sighed. “Thanks, I really needed that.”

We heard them get up and a minute later the two boys were walking in the kitchen. Josh came over to the place where I was sitting next to Kylee on the counter. He rested his hands on my knees and looked into my eyes.

“I’m sorry Kirstie. I was a jerk and I promise I won’t ever be like that again. Will you forgive me?” He hopefully asked.

“Of course I’ll forgive you sweetie,” I smiled while cupping his cheek with my hand and gently caressing it with my thumb.

“Thank you. I love you so much,” He gently said while rubbing his nose on my jaw.

“I love you too Joshie,” I beamed while wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pressed his lips to mine in a beautiful kiss and I felt so much love in it. I don’t think anything could bring me down right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Big Time Rush SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm having so much fun writing about BTR in this new story! haha

comments?