We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Third Time's A Charm

Kirstie and Emma have been home for nearly a week now and they seem to be doing just fine. Kirstie seems to be a happy little pregnant lady and Emma’s back to being the cute little thing that she is. And Josh is just… well… Josh.

But lately… I’ve been… moody. Like, really, really mood. Sometimes Todd doesn’t even want to be around me. That’s how bad it is! One minute all I want to do is share yummy kisses with Todd, and then the next I just want to yell at him. It gets pretty bad. But I love him! I don’t get it.

Lately though, I’ve been thinking it’s something else… and I don’t want it to be. The only explanation I can come to conclusion with is that I’m… pregnant… again! With a guy’s baby that I’m not married to! What is wrong with me?

I haven’t mentioned anything to anyone though… especially Todd. I know he loves Mason to pieces, but… we haven’t talked about us having kids. We haven’t even talked about getting married! This is Tanner all over again!

Today, after work, I went to Kirstie’s. She’s my best friend and she just so happens to be pregnant… and married. But she’d understand. Plus I hadn’t seen the Grants since Kirstie and Emma got out of the hospital. So, that’s where I went.

“Aunt Ky!” Emma squealed as I walked through the door.

“Emma!” I smiled as I bent down to pick her up, giving her forehead a quick kiss.

“Where’s Mason?” she asked.

“You don’t call him Mesen anymore?” I asked through a smile.

“Daddy told me his name’s Mason. Not Mesen,” she told.

“Oh, well, he’s with Toddie Bear today. I think they’re fixing his course,” I told her while placing her back on the floor to sit down by Kirstie.

“That poor kid,” Kirstie teased.

“He loves his Woddie Beaw,” I smiled, saying Todd’s name like Mason does.

“Ok, Todd’s not cute, but when Mason says his name like that, it’s cute,” she giggled.

“I know. I just want to hug him,” I smiled.

“Oh please, spare me,” she went on.

“He’s cute! And besides, I came here to talk about him,” I went on, trying to get to my point.

“Oooo,” Josh spoke up.

“I can’t believe that I’m going to say this, but… I think I’m… pregnant,” I sighed while running my hand through my hair.

The look on Josh and Kirstie’s faces were just shock. Well if this isn’t lovely! It made me mad. They’re supposed to be my friends and they act like this!

“Wow,” Josh had to say.

“Could you be anymore unsupportive, Josh?” I shot at him.

“I didn’t mean it like that,” he quickly countered with.

“I messed up… again,” I groaned while bringing my knees to my chest and putting my forehead on my knees, blinking back tears.

“No, you didn’t, Ky. Todd loves you. He’ll be there for you,” Kirstie spoke up nicer than Josh did while rubbing my back.

“Why can’t I do this right though? Why can’t I just get married and then have kids? What’s wrong with me that guys don’t want to marry me?” I rambled on, feeling a few tears fall.

“Kylee, nothing’s wrong with you,” Josh chuckled, making me roll my eyes. “I mean, we all know I love Kirstie, but… you’re a beautiful girl. And you’re sweet and caring. You want what’s best for everyone,” he went on, his voice growing closer before I felt weight sit on the couch next to me, soon followed by an arm around my shoulders.

“You’re supposed to say that. You’re my best friend’s husband,” I told him, sniffling a little.

“Well, yeah, but…” he said again teasingly. “Todd sees in you what I see Kirstie. I know he does. We all see it and I bet it’s only a matter of time before he asks you,” he replied.

“And we all know Todd. It takes him longer with most things than the average person,” Kirstie added with a giggle, making me smile. “Have you taken a pregnancy test?” she asked once I lifted my head up.

“I took one the other day and it was positive… and then I took one during break today and it said negative, so…” I trailed off with a shrug.

“Third time's a charm,” Josh snickered, making me roll my eyes again.

“And you think that’s cute?” I asked Kirstie with a look of disgust.

“He is!” she shot back through a smile.

I just shook my head and sat there for a little while longer… until they started making those goo goo eyes at each other. Usually I’d stay around, but Kirstie’s pregnant and her hormones make her want Josh more. I’m not sticking around. No thank you!

I needed to get home… and take another stupid test to see if I’m preggers. I haven’t seen my little boy all day though. Seeing his smile should make this a little better… and just for Todd to tell me that he loves me. Those two combined make me the happiest person in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm... another baby? lol

comment please :D