We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Don't Make Those Faces Anymore

Kirstie has a… sister? Um… whoa? I didn’t see that one coming. For all I knew her mom died. I didn’t tell Kirstie this of course, but that thought was always in the back of my mind.

Seeing her sister here though, made me angry. Why wasn’t her mom here too? I mean, if she does care oh so very much about her, then why didn’t she come with Mia? Huh?

Obviously, I didn’t voice any of this. I kept it to myself until I got home… and let Tanner have it. He didn’t seem too interested. He just kind of brushed it off. But it ticked me off! That woman hurt Kirstie and sends her daughter to break evrything on her all at once. What kind of heart that does that woman have?

“Ky, come down,” Tanner told me once I started pacing about the room.

“But it bothers me!” I groaned.

“I think we’ve been here before,” he chuckled.

“Shut up,” I shot at him, continuing to march. “Please tell me you didn’t have any oopses in college,” I shot off again as a thought came to me.

“No. I only have Mason… and of course Jayden,” he smiled down at the little boy that was on his lap.

“I just don’t see how a mother could do that to her daughter. I hate leaving my kids for an hour. How could you be out of her life for twenty-six years?” I complained.

“Ky, none of us knows what was going on at the time. You can’t just rattle off comments like that,” Tanner relied.

“But still!” I told him.

“Tell your mommy to sit down,” he chuckled at Jayden.

“Mommy, sit!” Jayden said, bringing my smile over me as I stopped pacing.

“Baby, come here,” Tanner butted in while opening his arm for me.

I sighed and sat down next to him and Jayden. My head come down onto his shoulder. Jayden smiled at me before leaving a cute little kiss on my cheek. He’s so cute. But then he got down to find Mason.

“I think you and I should get away for a little bit,” he spoke up, holding me tightly against him.

“I have work,” I muttered. “And what if Kirstie needs me?” I added, lifting my head up.

“Just for the weekend. I have a race. You and the kids can come. You can forget about everything back in So Cal. We’ll head to New Jersey. It’ll be fun. We haven’t had any time for just the four of us,” he explained.

“But what if Kirstie needs me?” I asked again.

“She has Josh… and her sister,” he replied.

“I don’t like her,” I muttered while crossing my arms.

“Aw, do you feel like you’re being replaced, baby?” he cooed teasingly.

“No!” I shot back quickly.

“You’re lying. You feel like Kirstie’s going to hang out with her more and you’re just going to be Kylee… with no Kirstie,” he smirked.

“NO! I just don’t want her ‘sister’ to come into her life, cause of this pain and then just leave!” I told him, getting a little temper.

“Well, if she needs you if and when that time comes, then she can always call and you’ll be back as soon as that plane lands in California,” he replied.

“What makes you think I’m going?” I shot at him playfully.

“Mason! Jayden!” Tanner shouted.

That was quickly followed by their little feet running into the room. They stood in front of Tanner, panting slightly. It was cute.

“Do you guys want to go to my race this weekend?” he asked, grinning from ear to ear as he spoke.

“Yeah!” they both replied at the same time, obviously excited.

“We got a problem though,” Tanner told them, making all of their excitement leave their happy faces. “Mommy doesn’t want to go,” he went on, pouting at me.

“Go, mommy! Please, please, please,” they all said in some arrangement of words… and they were all pouting!

“Ok, fine! Just don’t make those faces anymore,” I whined, pulling all of them into my arms to give each of them kisses.

They all let out their own happy words before the boys wiggled out of my arms, leaving Tanner. He smiled at me as he left a soft kiss on my lips before saying that he loved me. Of course I returned his words.

I was excited to be going to Tanner’s race. I haven’t been to one in a while. But I’m still iffy about Kirstie’s sister. I hope she really does just want to get to know her half sister and be a part of her life… not work her way in and then leave without giving notice. Kirstie’s been through too much with her family. I don’t want her little heart to ache from it anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cause everything Kirstie says anymore is about BTR.... lol jk :D

comment pleease :D