Status: New Story In The Works... Thoughts?

Tell My Baby Girl That It's Alright

Im Coming Home

“Brian! I can't do this anymore. I can't spend another night crying not knowing if he is alive or dead!”
“Mady, don't act so goddamn selfish all the time. He is risking his life so you and that baby of yours can live in a free country!”
“Brian, I don't care where I live. I just want my family back.” I cried holding my stomach. Selfish. Pft. It's not selfish, how Matt could just leave me here pregnant and go off around the world to fight. Leaving me with his band mates for care, some care they were anyways. Jimmy was enlisted with Matt in Iraq. So I was left with Johnny, Zacky and worst of all Brian. Brian thought that it was his responsibility to dictate my life until Matt came back. When I informed Matt via letter that he was pushing me around, Matt just replied with, he just wants whats best for us and the baby. How could he? He doesn't know what best for our baby. He is killing people! While I am stuck with his child.
“Your probably the only thing that's keeping him going out there Mady.” Zacky said coming from the kitchen into the living room.
“I doubt that. He's strong, and he's got Jimmy to lighten the spirits.” I shrugged, sniffling.
“That's true, Jimmy's probably got the terrorist laughing.” Zacky chuckled.
“I know.” I sighed falling to my back on the couch. Brian starred at me angrily.
“I'm getting tired of your whining too.” He said.
“Brian. Leave me alone!” I pouted.
“Brian, just lay off man.” Zacky said putting a hand on Brian's chest as he stepped towards me.
“If Matt wouldn't have asked me to take care of you before he left, I wouldn't be here right now.”
“I don't care what Matt said. Leave! All you do is stress me out anyways. I'm fine with Zacky and Johnny.” I said looking over at Zacky. He nodded.
“No, Matt's my best friend. I made him a promise.”
“Well here's a promise from me, as soon as he comes back, I am going to get him to kick your ass!” I said boldly.
“Words, words, words” Brian rolled his eyes.
“Guys, seriously stop fighting.” Zacky said. “I know you guys dated, but could you act like grown ups please?”
“Well I can. How old are you Mady?”
“17.”
“17, and your dating Matt. How old is he? Hmm, oh yeah, Matt is 31.” Brian leered.
“So, who cares?” I shrugged.
“He could be your father.”
“Yeah, if he was fourteen when he had me. Get over it Brian. I don't love you anymore.”
“Get off your fucking high horse. I never loved your slutty ass. Look at you 17 and all knocked up. Figures.”
“Brian I swear to god!” I stood up and raised my fist.
“Whoa whoa whoa” Zacky said grabbing my arm.
“Step off Zacky, I am going to kill him.”
“Nobody is killing anybody, Johnny's here to save the day.” Johnny said coming out of his room.
“Thank you.” Zacky said.
“Whats going on?” Johnny asked holding the house phone.
“Brian here is being an asshole.”
“Oh, Matt wouldn't like that.” Johnny said laughing. “Would you Matt?” He asked in the phone. My eyes widened. Matt was only on the phone once a week at most, and he already called earlier this week. I grabbed the phone from Johnny.
“Matt?!” I asked.
“Yeah baby? Is that you?”
“Oh Matt! I didn't think you were going to be calling today! I'm happy to hear your voice though.”
“Well, I didn't think I would be calling either, but I have something to tell you.”
“Oh you do?”
“Yeah. I got shot.”
“WHAT!?” I yelled.
“I got shot.” He said calmly like it was no big deal.
“Matt, what? Where? Are you okay?”
“I'm fine baby, just my leg. I'm coming home!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this a little while ago. Might as well post it.