Brown Eyes

Brown eyes

The next day, I decided that I would dress up to make Alex regret he ever broke up with me.  So I got up extra early, curled my hair, and put on the best looking outfit I could find. I wanted him to notice, I wanted him to squirm in his seat next to me, I wanted to kill him above that, but juvi isn't all that fun looking.

I smiled at myself in the mirror, satisfied with the way I looked for once.  I had a feeling that this would be a great day. 

Why the fuck do they have seating charts in high school?  Seriously, it's enough torture even being here for six hours, and you can't even sit by your friends?  Do we ever get a goddamed break?  I sighed to myself as Alex took his regular seat next to me.  That's right not only do we have every class together, but we also have to sit next to each other every in all of them.  Fuck me life.

I heard a gasp and looked over to see Alex staring at me, with lustful eyes.  I smirked and turned back in my seat.  It's kind of hard to take notes in class with your ex-boyfriend staring at you the whole time.  I was literally about to snap, I can't stand when people stare at me, it's so uncomfortable. 

I waited until the teacher turned around to say something. "What?" I growled at Alex, he smirked "You look hot," I sneered at his words.  You look hot.  Seriously Alex do you want to get hit...? I was about to shoot back at him until.

"Riley, Alex, detention for three weeks," I gasped an looked up at the teacher.  I never got in trouble.  My eyes teared up as I nodded.  But, of course Alex just couldn't have that and he had
to say something.. "Ah shit, sorry bro, could you make it a month? I'd love to spend some more time with Mrs. Grace here," I glared at Alex.  "As you wish Alexander." 

When the bell rang I jumped up out of my seat, and of course Alexander Fucking Gaskarth had to follow me.  "Riley!" I ignored him and walked faster , "Come on babe, don't be like that!" he whined grabbing my wrist. 

"Fuck you," I growled yanking my arm away, "Shit sweetheart,  I would, but we already tried that once before remember?  And as I recall 'it hurt,'  And I thought you were a good girl?  I've clearly been mistaken," I felt the salty tears flow down my cheeks, before I walked away.
After my Alex encounter I decided that I "Didn't feel well," and went home.  

I hate Alex Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit, Alex is a jerk. :/ and you guys thought he was the good guy.. Sorry.

Rate// Comment// Subscribe? It would be greatly appreciated. Xoxo- Dililah <3