Don't Call Me Baby

Chapter 4 / Flashbacks

Annabell’s P.o.v;

“I can’t let a beautiful girl like you, walk home by herself.” Justin said, eyes twinkling.

Please, save the charm, douche.

He stepped closer to me, and I felt my body, it tensed up.

Shit.

I shook my head. “I’m good. And, like Madi said earlier, pick up lines don’t work on me. Neither does charm.” I said, eyebrows raised.

He smirked. “Don’t pretend you don’t like it.”

I felt myself go all clammy, my face dropped, my eyes widened, and I felt myself turn pale, as I had a sudden, unwanted flashback.

~~~~~~
He pushed me down on the bed forcefully, I tried to scream, only to be prevented from the gag that was covering my mouth.

And the man, he started feeling me. He felt my body, his hands trailed over every piece of skin he could get to.

I was butt naked, and scared for my life.

I had to get away, I felt tears brimming up behind my eyes, I was ready to lose it.

I struggled to get out of the man’s grasp, wriggling, trying to kick out at him with my feet. All he did, was retaliate, and slap me across the face.

I gasped, and nearly choked on the gag, which helpfully, fell off my mouth.

And I screamed.

“Oh shut up, you.” he hissed, pushing me back down, and returning to feeling me. I felt his fingers trail closer and closer to my clits, I squeezed my legs shut, but he tried prying them open.

“Get off me!” was all I could scream, they were the only words forming in my mind.

He chuckled, evilly. “Don’t pretend you don’t like it.” he smirked.
~~~~~~

Justin stepped closer to me, but instinctively, and after the flashback, I stepped backwards, away from him.

The confusion showed on his face, but I was scared, and those words played through my mind.

Don’t pretend you don’t like it.

Justin opened his mouth to speak, and the words that came out of his mouth made me nearly shit myself.

“Baby, is there something-”

“Don’t, ever, call me baby.” I hissed, freaking out, on the verge on a panic attack.

“Come on baby, give it to me....”

“You can go harder, baby, I know you can....”

“Baby, I’m gonna kill you, if you don’t snap out if it and do what I want....”

Justin narrowed his eyes slightly, the confusion on his face worse than ever.

“What?

I shook my head. “Just fuck off.” I said.

I turned on my heel and started walking off, and a few tears slithered down my cheeks. I let them fall, my back was turned to Justin, there was nothing I could do.

After a few steps, I broke into a jog, and I just ran. Ran, to Madi’s.

~~~~

Justin’s P.o.v;

She ran.

And I, I just stood there, like an idiot. Watching her run.

Away from me.

What the fuck had I done?

I looked around the skate park, not noticing anything, just looking.

I walked back over to the table, and sat down, alone.

Pulling out my phone, I typed a text to Ryan.

dude, where are you?

I waited a few seconds for his reply, but got bored.

Yeah I got bored, after a few seconds. Deal with it.

I stood up, and paced around the table. I only stopped when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

at chaz’s. wbu?

I texted back immediately, bored out of my mind, my head still reeling about Annabell, and her sudden, surprising departure.

still at the skatepark. annabell took off. i think i said something. im gonna go after her i think.

His two worded reply made me pull, yet another confused face.

I shook my head, wondering what I had said, what I had done.

dont bother.

~~~~

Annabell’s P.o.v;

Madi let me in, well not really.

I did the usual, climbed up the tree that clung to the wall, crawled carefully along the branch, and jumped through the open window into her room.

She whirled around from where she was standing, near her bed.

“Girl, what happened?” she asked quickly, taking a few, quick steps so that she was by my side.

I shook my head. “It’s nothing.” I meant it to be normal speech, but it came out as a choked whisper.

Even Madi didn’t know, she didn’t know what had happened to me, the things I had seen.

I’d never told anyone, not even the police.

It was my, little secret.

And I wasn’t telling anybody in a hurry, even though the flashbacks still scare me out of my wits.

Madi stepped in front of me, she looked me in the eyes and grabbed my shoulders.

“Annabell, I know when something’s up. And, something’s up.” she said, no hint of humour on her face.

I just shrugged, keeping the emotions in, for a change.

“It’s nothing.” I repeated, stronger this time.

“Did something happen with you and Justin? We saw that he was looking at you funny when he came, and then you went with him when he went to get a drink, and so we decided-”

I cut her off. “It’s okay. I’m fine.” I said, hopefully in a reassuring voice.

It didn’t work though, because Madi still didn’t look convinced.

She tucked a piece of her loose, blonde hair behind her ear, then looked me in the eyes, once again.

“I’m not gonna hassle you or anything, but seriously Annabell, you look a mess. Go to the bathroom and look yourself.”

I did as I was told, and met the sight, the sight that was me. Messy hair, mascara down my cheeks, red, puffy eyes. A sad sight.

Reaching down to the drawers, I pulled out the package of make up wipes. Wiping the smudged stuff off my face, I heard Madi, on the phone, in her room.

“Yeah, she just turned up at my place, she’s a mess, seriously..... she’s in the bathroom, cleaning herself up. What did Justin do?” her voice came softly through the door. There was a pause, then she started talking again. “I don’t know aiie, I hate seeing her like this, she never cries.”

That last sentence, that last string of words, that last phrase, whatever you want to call it, struck me.

she never cries.

Sure, she was my best friend she has been since I moved here, five months ago, but she still doesn’t know the whole me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this tells you a little about Annabell's past.