Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 1

Kim and Olivia’s INFO: When Kim and Olivia were ten they both discovered Facebook, this was when it just became popular. They signed up and ended up adding each other as friends. They talked every now and then but the more they talked to more often they talked. Over the period of seven years they were long distance best friends. Olivia told her about how her mom died in an accident on the military base, how she has traveled around the world with her dad, how she has lived on a military base her whole life and everything. Kim told her about Jared, the Rez, the guys in La Push and her family. The guys in La Push eventually introduced themselves on a Skype chat a few months ago. She couldn’t help but feel sad that they were living normal teenage lives while she was stuck on the base all the time. They ended up making Facebook pages too and sending her friend requests which she gladly accepted. Since Olivia has traveled to a lot of places she has made a few friends with other kids who parents were in the military so at least she didn’t know she was alone.

Olivia’s Family INFO: Kevin and Patricia met when they were sophomores in high school in Birmingham, AL and started dating. During his senior year, Kevin signed on to join the Marines like his father and his father’s father. After high school Kevin and Patricia married then moved to Phoenix, AR. While living in Phoenix Patricia joined the Army. Five years later Kevin was sent to a base on the east coast somewhere in Maine, while Patricia had to stay behind dew to the Army physical training. Somehow they found out that she was pregnant and said she couldn’t continue until she had the baby and for a year after that. Reluctantly she flew to Maine and joined her husband on the base. Six months later Patricia gave birth to a baby girl which they named Olivia Jazmyne. When Olivia was almost a year old Kevin and Patricia hired a full time nanny that would stay with her at all times. When the year was up Patricia was flown back out to Phoenix to start her training while Olivia and Kevin stayed in Maine with the nanny. Months passed and things were getting complicated between the two of them but they pulled through. When Olivia was just three years old they agreed on a divorce which was a peaceful one. No fighting, no arguing, they worked things out and everything. Olivia would spend six months with her father then six with her mom and holidays both of them. Two weeks after Olivia’s fifth birthday she flew out to spend the next six months with her dad. While she was there there was an accident on the Army base in Phoenix killing five including Patricia and injuring several. She and Kevin flew out to Phoenix for the funeral then flew back to Maine. Kevin now had full custody of her. As Olivia got older the other soldiers and Sergeants and everyone helped take care of her. She was like one of their own. She would help put fitness stuff away, she drew everyone pictures, they played dolls with her; well the girls did anyways. As Olivia got older Kevin was shipped to several different Marine bases. Olivia of course traveled with him along with a few of Kevin’s closest friends who always was sent with them oddly. They were just like her protectors, her other dads as she called them. She never went to public school except for six grade but that didn’t last long since she was constantly getting hackled by the other kids about how her mom blew herself up, how she was a spoiled army brat, etc. Kevin immediately pulled her out when she came home crying because of it. Ever since then she has been home school. Through the years she has traveled the world, seen different sites, landmarks, eaten several different foods, slept in weird places and has had to rush out of a bunker due to a sudden attack. She has learned to think suddenly, quickly and be very aggressive if necessary. A few weeks after her sixteenth birthday (she had a huge birthday party on the base) her dad was sent to Iraq for Operation Iraqi Freedom. That was almost a year and three days ago. She and Kevin talk every other day via Skype. She hated that he was so far away and extremely vulnerable being over there. This was his fifth tour of duty since she was born. She hated that she was constantly waiting for the Honor Guard to pop up at the front door of the house. she had her pros and cons of being the daughter of a Marine who has living on Military bases her whole life. Pros: Someone was always there to talk too, a lot of stuff to do, different things to learn every day and so much more. Cons: don’t have any friends her age, never been on a date, never been to a school dance and SOO much more. She was missing out on her teenage years. The closest she has come to having friends are the ones that she ‘friended’ on Facebook and this is where her story begins.
♠ ♠ ♠
i do not own the pack nor the pictures posted on here. I do however own the character with the exception of KIM. Olivia is portrayed by Demi Lovato, Kim is portrayed by Jasmine Villegas, Kevin is portrayed by Vin Diesel and Patricia is portrayed by Cote de Pablo.