Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 21

~Olivia's P.O.V~

Waking up the next morning was painful. My whole body was sore; my hips, my back, my shoulders, my girly area and my head hurt. As the sun shined through my curtains I rolled over and came face to face to a sleeping Jacob. As the thoughts from the previous night flooded back into my head I smiled. I looked over at my clock which was on my desk and gasped. It was nearly two in the afternoon. I stretched and got out of bed quietly so I wouldn't wake Jacob up. I quietly opened my door and walked out then closed it behind me. The smell of bacon, sausage, muffins and coffee reached my nose and I smiled as I walked down the stairs carefully because I was so sore. When I reached the bottom step i noticed the entire pack including Kim at the table. Leah glared at me, Sam and Kim smiled at me and everyone else just ate. "Oh morning Livia. Sleep well?" Emily asked from the kitchen.

"Yea, I slept great." I smiled walking over to the coffee pot and poured me a glass. While I was pouring it Kim came over to me with a smile on her face.

"There's something different about you." She said eyeing me suspicously.

"What do you mean?" I asked acting confused.

"I can't put my finger on it...but there something different about you." She said looking at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I smiled taking a sip of my coffee looking her in the eye. *Come on Kimmie I know you're not that dumb.* I thought to myself. She looked me up and down then looked me in the eye again. I smiled even wider at her as her eyes popped out of her head.

"OH MY GOD!!!" She screamed making everyone including myself jump.

"Kim don't do that!!" Embry said.

"Oh my god!!! Ohmygod ohmygod!! You did it." she whispered. I looked over her shoulder and saw everyone looking at us, well Paul was more or less glaring. I nodded my head confirming her accusation. "OH MY GOD!!" she yelled jumping up and down then hugging me knocking my coffee against my chest causing it to spill over.

"OW OW OW OW KIM HOT FUCKING COFFEE!!!!" I yelled pushing her away and turning to the sink to wipe it off.

"What did you do?" Quil asked.

"None of your business." A new voice joined the group. I turned and saw Jake in his boxers walking down the stairs. When he looked at me I couldn't help but smile and he smiled right back. He made his way over to me and lightly touched my cheek and placed a kiss on my lips with everybody looking at us.

"WHOO GO JAKE!!" Embry and Quil yelled clapping. Paul growled and stood up.

"You won't sleep with me but you'll sleep with him?" he yelled walking over to us. Jake quickly stood in front of me as Paul started to shake.

"Because unlike you Jake actually took my feelings into consideration. He asked several times if I was sure, he wanted to make sure I wasn't feeling pressured. Unlike you who got pissed because I wasn't ready. I can honestly say...I don't regret it at all." I glared at him from behind Jake. He started shaking and Sam stood up and got between Paul and I.

"Paul calm down." he said using his alpha tone. He glared at me then turned and walked out the door. After a few seconds everyone sighed and went back to what they were doing. I grabbed a muffin and looked at Kim.

"I know you have questions so ask...I'm not ashamed." I said taking a bite of my muffin while I looked at Jake who winked at me.

"How was it?" she asked as we walked into the living room.

"It wsa incredible. I wasn't even hesitant." I smiled plopping on the couch. I was fully aware of the fact that Jake and probably everyone else except Emily, Sam and Leah were listening.

"How long?" she asked.

"How long what?" I asked.

"How long did you last?"

"Um...I'm not exactly sure. But I can say that it wasn't short." I smiled. Then she gestured with her hands close together then far apart, asking if he was big or small. I sat my muffin on my leg and gestured how big and her mouth dropped.

"OH MY GOD!!! I'M SURPRISED YOU'RE NOT DEAD!!!" She yelled in surpise. I heard loud laughs coming from the kitchen. I could imagine Jake's face turning red and him hiding it.

"THANKS FOR HUMILIATING ME!!" Jake yelled.

"BUTT OUT OF OUR CONVERSATION YOU NOSEY ASS WOLVES!!" I yelled back making everyone laugh. "But me too. I told him that last night and he laughed at me." I smiled at her. We sat there for a little bit before Seth and Quil left to go patrol. Kim and Jared left to go on a date, Embry and Leah left and went where ever they had to go leaving Sam, Emily, Jake and I. I helped Emily clean up while Sam and Jake talked for a little while at the kitchen table. Suddenly there was a howl heard in the distance. Sam and Jake came over to the two of us and gave us kisses, Sam kissed Em and Jake kissed me, before running out the back door. After we finished cleaning we sat in the living room and watched the news to see what was going on over there. About an hour later my phone upstairs started ringing. I jumped off the couch and darted up the stairs. "Hello?" I said picking it up.

"Olivia my dear, how are you?" General Worthington's voice appeared on the other end.

"General, I am good. How are you?" I asked sitting on my still messy bed.

"Doing fine. How's La Push?" he asked, the background on his end sounded a little weird. I had a feeling we weren't the only two listening.

"Cloudy, rainy, green. But over all it's beautiful." I said looking out my window.

"That's good. How's school? Your grades good?" he asked.

"School is ok, my grades are INCREDIBLE as always. Oh hi daddy." I said.

"Told you she would know." Genereal Worthington said. My dad laughed.

"Hey sweetie, how did you know it was me?" he asked.

"Dad...you're not that good at trying to be sneaky." I laughed.

"That's true. I just wanted to make sure that you were doing ok." he said.

"Me too." General Worthington said.

"Well I am fine. Everything is going great." I said smiling.

"That's good. When is you're graduation?" General Worthington asked.

"In just a couple weeks." I answered.

"Well the Mrs. and I are planning to make a visit and attend your graduation." he said.

"OH MY GOSH! REALLY!?" I asked excited.

"Yep." he replied.

"What about you dad? Are you coming home soon?" I asked.

"Unfortunately not honey. I have a few more months before I can come home." he said. My smile fell to the floor when I heard that. I had really been hoping that he would be here for my graduation.

"Oh." I said with disappointment dripping off of it.

"I'm sorry hon but I gotta go." dad said.

"oh um ok. I love you daddy." I said.

"Love you too baby doll." He said before hanging up.

"I'd better be going to Olivia." General Worthington said.

"ok. Talk to you later." I said before hanging up. I sat my phone down on my bed and let a tear leave my eye. I laid my head on my pillow and stared out the window for a little bit then I got up and went downstairs and saw Emily still on the couch so I sat next to her. A couple hours later I helped her prepare dinner. About ten minutes before it was done the whole pack arrived including Paul who still had an attitude. The night went by rather fast and boringly. Around midnight I went to bed.