Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 22.

~Olivia's P.O.V~

Prom had come super fast. Tonight as a matter of fact. I've had all my stuff for a while along with Kim. We had a sleep over last night with Alice and Rosalie even though the guys didn't like it. The gave us facials, did out nails, and a bunch of other stuff. We watched a couple movies before we eventually fell asleep with curlers in my hair and face mask on Kim's. It was very attractive. Anyways...I woke up today it was to Emily yelling at the guys that they couldn't come in until the two of us were upstairs. "Kimmy." I said shaking her awake.

"What?" she mumbled turning to face me. I stifled a laugh when I saw the face mask was still on her and her pillow and everything else by her.

"We gotta go upstairs so the guys don't see us." I said getting off the hide-a-bed. She grunted and followed. We grabbed out things and headed up to my room and closed the door. A few seconds later the house was filled with the boys voices, begging for food and complaining that it wasn't made yet. Kim went to the bathroom and washed her face off while I got everything out that we would need. It was already one in the afternoon so we only had a couple hours to get ready then go to dinner with the gang then to the dance. I still had the curlers in my hair as I went downstairs to the kitchen where they guys were eating sandwiches. "Hey guys." I said walking to the fridge to get a pudding cup and a water.

"Nice hair." Seth teased.

"Why thank you. I figured I would go for the granny look for prom." I laughed opening the water. I walked over to Jake who was eating and sat on his lap.

"Morning gorgeous." he smiled at me before kissing my cheek.

"Morning handsome." I replied kissing his cheek back. I saw out of the corner of my eye Paul glaring at us. When I looked at him he quickly diverted his eyes to his food. Ever since the night Jake and I had sex he'd barely said two words to me. By now the entire pack new that we had sex, hell half the school knew. Several of the girls asked if we were dating and I told them no so they asked what he was like. Yes you read correctly, Jake still hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend but I think he will soon. Since we had sex we'd only done it once and it was still amazing. It didn't hurt as much as the first time but it hurt just a little.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" Kim asked walking down the stairs and over to Jared.

"Well after everyone gets ready we'll head to the restaurant and then to the dance in Port Angeles." Jared said.

"Can you girls be ready by 5:30?" Embry asked teasingly knowing that we will take a while to get dressed.

"I don't know...think you can get enough brain cells by 5:30?" I retorted. Everyone started laughing except him.

"Hardy-har-har you're so funny." he mocked.

"I know." I said finishing my pudding cup. I got up off of Jake's lap and threw the empty cup away. "Em do you think you could help me take the curlers out of my hair later on before Alice and Rose get here?" I asked standing next to her.

"Sure. Do you girls have everything you need for tonight?" she asked.

"Yep I think so." I said looking at Kim who nodded her head. "Yep we got everything." I smiled. We all hung out in the living room for about another hour before Emily and Sam kicked the guys out so we could get ready. We brought everything down to the kitchen table; make up, hair stuff, accessories, our dresses, shoes and etc. Sam left so we Alice and Rose could come in since he still wasn't so sure of the idea. Ten minutes after he left they showed up and got to work. After the tweezing and brushing and spraying and dressing and etc it took two and a half almost three hours for us to get done. Even though they were vampires they took their time so everything was perfect. The added final touch ups and we cleaned up before we got our shoes and dresses on. After we took everything up to my room the guys showed up early while our dresses were still downstairs along with our shoes so Alice and Rose brought them up while Em took pictures of the guys with her camera and mine. They helped us get our dresses on then our shoes. Everything was done and we were ready to head down to meet up with the guys.

"You look so gorgeous girls." Alice said snapping a few pictures with her camera.

"Thanks mother." I smiled at her. Her smile grew so big I thought it would go around her head. "Thank you guys so much for doing this." I thanked them.

"Yea thank you." Kim agreed.

"It was no problem but we better go so we can get ready for our prom." Rose smiled.

"Oh I completely forgot. I'm sorry, yea go ahead and go. You girls have fun." I said hugging them forgetting that they still had to get ready for theirs. The said goodbye and jumped through the window and left.

"Girls come down!" Sam yelled up at us. We grabbed our clutches which contained our cell phones, tickets and emergency makeup and breath mints. I turned my light out and we headed down arm in arm. As soon as we got to the bottom of the stairs the guys came into view, except Paul, and I examined them. Dressed in tuxes, converse and bright smiles. The guys that had dates (Jared, Jake, Seth and Embry) had flowers on their jackets except Jared and Jake who were holding them in boxes. Kim went to Jared and I went to Jake who hasn't taken his eyes off me since we walked down.

"You look....you look...just, I can't think of a word to describe how incredibly beautiful you are right now." he smiled at me.

"You don't look to shabby either Mr. Black." I smiled up at him. He stared at me for a few more seconds before remember the corsage.

"Oh...this is for you. Emily picked it out since I didn't know what color your dress was." he said opening the box and pulling out my corsage which was beautiful. I raised my arm and he placed it on my wrist. At that moment cameras were flashing and I looked at Emily and smiled. After it was in placed I raised it to my face and smelled it making him laugh.

"I guess this is for you." I said taking his small corsage which matched mine and carefully pinned it on his jacket along with more camera flashes. As I stuck the pin through his jacket Jake jumped back and winced.

"OW DAMN OLIVIA!!" he said loudly.

"Oh shit I'm sorry." I said moving my hands away looking apologetic. He looked at me and started laughing.

"I'm just kidding." he laughed. I glared at him then punched his chest.

"You're an ass I hope you know that." I said finishing placing the flower on his jacket then walking away.

"Sorry Embry dared me to." he said following me. I just turned and glared at him.

"Gather up so I can take pics. You don't wanna miss your reservation." Emily said. We all walked into the dining room and stood in front of the stairs. Kim and I stood next to each other with our bodies turned in with Jake behind me and Jared behind her with their hands on our hips. Seth was behind Jake, Embry was behind Jared and Quil was next to Kim and I kinda in between. We did a few minutes of different poses and then Emily finally handed me my camera and we all headed up to Port Angeles.

*FF through dinner, nothing really happened except they ate*

We finally pulled up to the hotel where prom was being held and walked in then headed to the ballroom. When we found it Mr. Medina was outside the door collecting tickets.

"Looking good Mr. M." I teased.

"Thanks. You all look very nice." he said taking out tickets. "Enjoy your night." he said. I grabbed Jake's arm and Kim's hand then walked into the dark room that had music bumping out of it. Kim and I both squealed when we walked in then found a table big enough for all of us. Seth and Embry found their dates and they joined us. Quil couldn't find one so he went stag and Paul...well idk where he is and thank god. We talked for a few minutes till the guys pulled us to the floor to dance which we did for about an hour straight. This really was a good night.

~Emily's P.O.V~
After the kids left it was just Sam and I left at home. I was so excited that everyone was excited for their dance. After I cooked Sam and I dinner we sat in the living room and watched a movie. During our movie the phone in the kitchen started ringing and I got up to get it. "Hello?"

"Is this Emily Young?" a male voice asked from the other end of the phone.

"Um this is she. Who is this?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good? Bad? Leave a comment on what you think?