Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 24

~Olivia's P.O.V~
The last few days have been so crazy. I've been getting ready for graduation which was in four days and for the camera crew to get here. They were going to start filming today just random things about how I spend my days. Today was the last day of school for seniors which all of us are happy about except Seth since he was only a Sophomore. It was seven in the morning and Sam, Emily and I are already up and ready for the crew. Emily made muffins and coffee for everyone. I finished getting ready for my last day of senior year then headed downstairs to the kitchen. I greeted Emily and Sam quickly enough before tires were heard on the gravel drive outside. Seeing as how Sam told everyone to stay away this morning we knew it wasn't anyone from the pack which only left one other option, the camera crew. I put my muffin down and walked out onto the porch with Sam and Emily to greet them. When the vans stopped a guy got out of the first one and walked over. "Hi Olivia I'm Matt. It's nice to finally meet you in person." he smiled shaking my hand.

"It's nice to meet you to. This is Sam and Emily, I've been staying with them while my dad is overseas." I smiled back. He shook their hands.

"Ok, what we are basically going to do is follow you for a few days and then ask a few questions about everything you do to deal with you dad being overseas and everything. Then the day of your graduation we will film it to show that even though there is alot of stress you deal with you don't let it affect your education." he explained.

"Ok, that sounds good to me." I replied. After an hour of being hooked to a mic and everything we were on our way to my school. Everyone at the school is aware of the camera crew coming in so hopefully nobody does any stupid stuff. Once we got to the school's parking lot we got out and I met up with the gang who were all definitely putting up a front. The guys were actually dressed fully today and stuff.

"Remember Olivia, pretend we're not here." Matt said. I nodded and that's just what I did. I walked up to Jake and gave him a kiss on the cheek, gave Kim a hug and we all headed inside with the camera crew following us. The day went pretty smoothly thankfully. They followed me to my locker, to classes and lunch then after school they followed me back home where I relaxed for a few hours since the seniors were having an end of the school year party...no alcohol at all because the camera crew would be there. I got ready for the party and everything then met up with everyone at the beach. They filmed for about thirty minutes then left for the night and we were going to pick up tomorrow. I celebrated the night away with the rest of my senior class then headed home with the pack and Kim who were all sleeping over tonight.

*The next morning*
The camera crew was back at the house around eleven to film some more. It was mostly me hanging out with the guys, shopping with Kim and cleaning around the house. Nothing really special happened that day except I talked to my dad who was on a plane somewhere. They filmed me talking to him and asked me a few questions afterwards about how long we've been doing it, if it gets easier or harder each time and every now and then they asked questions about my mom and etc. It didn't bother me that they were asking me all these questions. They eventually asked everyone a few questions about what they have learned about this and everything.

~Emily's P.O.V~
"Ok, Mr. Waterman is down at Twenty nine Palms and is being brought up here with General Worthington and a few other soldiers. So I figured the day of graduation we could have Olivia and Kim so to Port Angeles for a few hours or to a friends house so we can meet up with him and tell him what the plan is and have him meet with the principal." Matt said. Olivia and the guys were outside passing a football around for a little while.

"That sounds great. I can't wait to see her face at graduation." I smiled. The crew left a few hours later to edit their stuff and everything while we all ate dinner and crashed.

~Olivia's P.O.V~
The next day the camera crew didn't film me or anything. They decided to stay in their hotel and edit a few things for the show which allowed me to be able to go to Forks to see my other half. The Cullens. Alice was so excited to see me and so was Jasper. He really didn't show emotion to anybody else outside his family except me but I guess I am kinda his family. The gang had decided to let me stay the night with them so Alice could get me ready for graduation which was tomorrow. Even though they were vampires and have been hiding a secret for many many years I couldn't help but think that they were hiding something from me all night. Alice just kept smiling more than usual. Rose kept smiling which she rarely ever does and everyone basically was acting really weird. I tried several times to ask them what was up but they just said that they were excited for someone else to graduate besides them. Bella's graduation is the day after mine so luckily everyone could come to La Push's with permission from the pack of course. I just couldn't wait till it was over and I could send my dad the pictures.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one is so short and kinda boring I just wanted to do a filler.