Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 29

"Paul?" I asked confused. "What are you doing here?" I questioned pulling away from him.

"I was making sure you were ok, after all you're still my imprint." he said.

"Why do you care now? You didn't care when you cheated on me with Jamie." I accused standing up.

"I know what I did then was wrong. Extremely wrong and I can't change that but you are still MY imprint." he said stepping toward me.

"As far as I'm concerened...I'm Jake's imprint." I replied stepping back again.

"I don't care what you think...you were mine first and I'm NOT ABOUT to let you go!" he yelled walking up to me and pressing his lips to mine. I tried to push him away but he just pulled me closer.

"Paul!" I mumbled against his lips. "Stop!" I yelled. I felt his tongue run across my lips and I squeezed them closed tighter. His hands slid down to my hip and squeezed it making me gasp and he slid his tongue in taking advantage. I tried to push harder but he just wasn't giving up. Suddenly he was ripped away from me and I stumbled backwards falling extremely close to the edge of the cliff. I looked up and saw Jake throwing punches left and right. They were both shaking and then they were in their wolf forms. I stood up where I was and tried to find a way around them to get away but I was corned on the edge. "SAAMMM!!!!" I yelled hoping her would heard. Jake and Paul were biting at each other, swiping, and coming my way. I backed up a little and my foot hit the edge. "GUY!" I yelled hoping to get their attention but they just kept fighting. Then fiveings happened in a matter of five seconds. One: Paul was thrown in front of me, Two: I jumped back trying to get away, Three: I started to fall backwards off the cliff, Four: I screamed at the top of my lungs and Five: Sam and the rest of the pack ran through the trees before I fell out of sight. I heard several people yelling my name as I fell closer and closer to the water. The water was freezing cold as my body hit it, the coldness knocked the wind out of me. I struggled to swim to the surface but when I did I gasped for air. Then a wave crashed right on top of me sending me dangerously close to the cliffs. I quickly swam to the surface again with trouble this time since my limbs were getting numb and I could hardly feel them. When my head broke the surface again I took a deep breath. "HEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as another wave hit me. This time I was getting weaker and was having trouble swimming to the top.

~Jake's P.O.V~
I watched in terror as Olivia fell off the edge of the cliff as Paul landed in front of her. I can't believe I forgot she was there, I was just so pissed when I saw Paul kissing her that I just attacked him. I shifted back and ran to the edge as she screamed.

"OLIVIA!!!!" I heard yelling behind me. I quickly looked to see Sam and the pack running out of the woods. I looked back to Olivia and she already hit the water. I stood up and prepared myself to jump in. "JAKE! NO!" Sam yelled.

"She's going to die if I don't." I said angrily that he stopped me.

"It's to dangerous. We have to find another way." he said.

"We don't have time. She don't have time." I growled. Then my heart shattered as we all heard it.

"HEEELLLPPPP!!!!" Olivia's scream reached us.

"Sam." I whined. Before he could respond Embry, Seth, Leah, Quil and Jared all jumped off the cliff and into the water. I quickly followed them. The water was ice cold as I hit it. I swam to the top and sucked in a breath before going back under. I opened my eyes and looked for her. I saw the guys and Leah looking to. I looked to the right and then to the left but didn't see anything. I swam back up and got another breath before going back under. We must have searched for a good five minutes but couldn't find her. I started to get panicky. When I came back up I saw everyone standing on the beach.

"JAKE! COME ON! WE CAN'T FIND HER!" Embry yelled. I could hear that he was crying.

"I'M GONNA FIND HER!!!!" I yelled back before going back under.

~Sam's P.O.V~
They've been looking for almost ten minutes and haven't been able to find her. Embry, Quil, Seth and Jared all came out while Leah and Jake stayed in to the water. Olivia and Leah weren't exactly friends and it was great that Leah was trying to find her. Paul on the other hand stood next to me with his arms crossed. Leah finally gave up and came out.

"JAKE! COME ON! WE CAN'T FIND HER!" Embry yelled. He was crying. I looked at the guys and they were all crying and I hadn't realized I was until something wet hit my arm. Even Leah was crying.

"I'M GONNA FIND HER!!!!" Jake yelled going back under. Ten more minutes passed and we all were trying to figure out how to tell Emily, Kim, the Cullens and her father. Jake finally crawled out of the water and collapsed onto the beach crying.

"She can't be gone." he cried. "She just can't be." he sobbed. Then the most shocking thing happened...Leah knealt down and wrapped her arms around him.

"It will be ok Jake. It will be ok." she whispered to him.