Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 30

~Paul's P.O.V~
She was gone. Olivia is gone. I thought over and over. Suddenly I felt something change in me...I felt alone, like gravity was holding me down again. I gasped making everyone look at me.

"What?" Sam asked.

"The imprint...i-it broke." I said. Everyone gasped except Jake.

"No it didn't." Jake said.

"Yes it did. I would know if it did." I hissed.

"No it didn't...I can still feel it." I got a feeling to go to the border.

"Seth, Jared...come with me." I said. They stood up and followed me to the treaty line where the Cullens stood. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Is Olivia ok?" Carlisle asked.

"How did you know something was wrong with her?" I questioned.

"Alice had a vision." he said. I looked at the pixie vamp who looked like she was about to cry. "Is she alright?" he asked.

"No...she's not. We believe that she may have passed away." I whispered. I heard all of them gasp and Seth whine a little.

"How?" the bulky one Emmett asked.

"She fell off the cliff and the waves were to strong for her. We searched for twenty mintues and couldn't find her." Jared said.

"Would you mind...if we came to the beach for just a few minutes? Maybe we could look to since we don't need to breath." Jasper asked.

"Ten minutes...that's all I'm giving you." I said. They crossed the line and we all headed to the beach.

~Alice's P.O.V~
I sat in the living room with my family when suddenly I was washed away by a vision. It was kinda frantic and sudden that it made me gasp and stiffen. "Alice, what is it?" Jasper asked next to me.

"Olivia. Cliff. Screaming. Darkness." I whispered knowing they could hear me.

"What? That doesn't make sense." Rosalie said.

"We need to get to the treaty line. Now!" Carlisle announced walking in. We all jolted up and ran to the border.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked.

"Is Olivia ok?" Carlisle asked.

"How did you know something was wrong with her?" Sam questioned.

"Alice had a vision." he said. He looked at me and I felt like I was about to cry. "Is she alright?" he asked.

"No...she's not. We believe that she may have passed away." he whispered. We all gasped and Seth whined a little.

"How?" Emmett asked.

"She fell off the cliff and the waves were to strong for her. We searched for twenty mintues and couldn't find her." Jared said.

"Would you mind...if we came to the beach for just a few minutes? Maybe we could look to since we don't need to breath." Jasper asked.

"Ten minutes...that's all I'm giving you." I said. We crossed the line and headed to the beach.

"What are they doing here?" Leah asked as Jake sat in her arms crying.

"We came to try and find Olivia since we don't need to breathe we can stay under longer." Carlisle said. "Spread out." he said. We all walked in differnt directions then plunged into the water looking for her.

~Sam's P.O.V~
"Jake, are you sure that you still feel the imprint?" I asked.

"I'm positive." he whispered.

"How is it that Paul can't feel it but Jake can?" Embry asked.

"Maybe...just maybe...she's not dead and the only reason the imprint broke for Paul is because of what happened." I said.

"She could still be alive?" Jake asked.

"Maybe. But we have no idea where she is if she is." I answered. Jake jumped up and ran into the water. "Everyone spread out and search the beach." I said. Everyone broke up into groups of two and scanned the shore line. The waves were calming down which would make this easier. After five minutes I heard a howl coming from the beach by the cliff. The Cullens were out of the water as we all ran to whereit came from. Seth was in his wolf form curled up.

"We found her." Leah said. "She's freezing so he shifted to warm her up. She has a pulse but it's weak."

~Jake's P.O.V~
As I came up for again I heard a howl break through the air. The Cullens ran out of the water right after me and I ran over to where Seth and Leah were just as the rest of the pack showed up. "We found her." Leah smiled. "She's freezing so he shifted to warm her up. She has a pulse but it's weak." she said.

"Embry...go to Jake's, grab him some clothes and get blankets. Seth stay like that and warm her up as much as you can. I'm gonna go back to the house and get the truck and Emily. Everyone else go home and change then come back here." Sam said. He and everyone disappeared through the trees.

"Bring her to our house. I will have everything set up when you arrive." Carlisle said. I nodded my head as they disappeared too.

"Seth...move your tail, I need to see her face." I whispered. He moved it and revealed her pale face and blue lips. I reached my hand over and rested it under her head. I bent down and placed my lips against hers hoping to warm them up. I brushed the wet hair that was stuck to her face away and placed kisses on her face. I laid her head back down and Seth wrapped his tail around her again. "Thanks." I said patting his head. A few mintues later Embry came back and handed me my clothes. I quickly put them on and helped him wrap her in blankets. We heard the clanking of Sam's truck and I lifted her up and carried her to the road. Embry and Seth followed behind me. Seth shifted back and was dressed.

"Oh my god." Emily cried lowering the tail gate. Seth told Sam what Carlisle said before they left. The rest of the pack joined us a second later. Embry and Seth got in the back and helped me get her in. We made sure she was in the middle while we all sat around her hoping we could warm her up. Sam and Emily climed into the cab and Sam threw it into drive. We kept the wind off of her as it surrounded us in seconds.

"You're gonna be ok Olivia. I promise you." I whispered touching her face since her head was laying on my lap. About five minutes later we pulled onto the Cullen's driveway then pulled up to the house a few seconds later.

"Carlisle is ready. Just carry her up to his office." Edward said meeting us at the door while we all filed out. I swept Olivia up into my arms and followed him up the stairs. As we walked into that looked like an emergency room I felt Olivia start shaking.

"Olivia?" I asked looking down at her face. Her eyes opened wide enough for me to see the beautiful color. She had dark circles under her eyes and they were blood shot.

"Jake." she whispered before closing her eyes again.

"Jacob, put her on the table. I need to get started before hypothernmia sets in. She is probably at the early stages." Carlisle said. I placed her on the table and sighed. "Alice." he said. A second later the little pixie floated into the room. " I need you to undress her and put the gown on her but try not to touch her so much." he said leaving the room with Edward. She removed the blankets exposing Olivia to the air and quickly stripped her and had her changed into a hospital gown. Then she put hospital socks on her feet and then Carlisle came back in. "Jacob, Esme is cooking if you wanna go down and get something to eat. It's going to be a while." he said.

"I'm fine...right here." I said. He nodded and started hooking machine after machine up to her. IV, heart monitor, breathing tube up her nose, and so much more. This was gonna be awhile. I sat in a chair and watched her face.