Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 33

"Oh my gosh! It feels good to be home." I smiled running up the front porch and into the house. I inhaled a deep breath and smiled remembering the smell. Sam, Emily and Jake soon joined me laughing. "What are you guys laughing at?" I asked. The three of them turned their heads toward the living room and I followed their gaze.

"WELCOME HOME!!!" the entire pack, Kim, Sue, and Billy yelled.

"Aaawww...you guys." I smiled giving everyone hugs.

"Welcome home Oli." Paul smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back pulling him into a hug.

"OH MY GOD!!! I'm so happy to see you." Kim cried squishing me into her. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged back. Everyone talked amongst themselves while I hugged my best friend.

"Good to see you too Kimmie." I wheezed.

"Ki-Kimmie Cub...she's turning blue. Give her some air." Jared laughed. Her death grip loosened but didn't fully lift off of me.

"Kim..." I sighed. I heard her sniffle against my shoulder and felt her shake a little. "Kim, hey what's wrong?" I asked pulling back a little to look at her.

"I thou-thought I was going to lose my best friend." she cried. I pulled her back to me and comforted her.

"You can't get rid of me that easy." I whispered making her laugh, the pack obviously hearing. "It's ok, I'm ok." I told her.

"I know...but if you would've seen yourself a few days ago you wouldn't have thought that." she cried. After a few minutes she calmed down and I wiped her face with my hand.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much." she smiled.

"Good to see you finally home Olivia." I heard a deep voice say. I turned and saw Billy rolling over to me as Jake walked over and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'm glad to be home." I smiled bending down to give him a hug. I really haven't had that opportunity to really get to know Billy since I moved here but I really hope that could change. The few times that we've talked were really fun. He reminds me alot of my dad in certain ways. We talked for a little bit before he and Sue left. Emily, Kim, and Leah prepared dinner while everyone else hung out in the back yard. "I like your dad." I told Jake as we sat on the steps. "He reminds me of my dad in certain little ways. It's a shame that we haven't really been able to talk." I sighed.

"That can change you know." he said twirling a piece of my hair. I nodded my head as we watched the guys pass the football around. I absentmindedly started playing with my hair which is blowing everywhere due to the wind.

"I think I might get a hair cut." I said looking at the ends. My hair when I first moved here was to my shoulder blades but now its almost to my elbow.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yea...I was thinking to my shoulders or something, I don't know yet." I said. "Do you think I should?" I asked.

"If you want. I personally think you would look hot bald...but please don't shave your head." he laughed.

"I won't." I laughed back and rested back against him.

"FOOD!" Kim yelled from inside. Before I could get up Jake quickly lifted me off the step and into his lap a few seconds before I could get trampled but the massive werewolves charging into the house.

"You saved my life." I smiled pecking his cheek.

"All in a day’s work." he smiled at me. I stood up and pulled him with me.

"I put you up a plate, it's on the counter." Emily said.

"Thanks." I said walking over as Jake rushed to the table. I hopped up on the counter and picked at my food in my lap. Everything was soo good.

"Olivia, Sam and I are going up to see Claire in a bit so you will have the house to yourself. We should be back late tonight or early in the morning." Emily said turning from the table to look at me.

"Ok, is Quil going too?" I asked looking at Quil.

"Can I?" he asked looking at Emily.

"I don't see why not. I know Claire will be excited to see you." she smiled. I looked at Jake who winked at me making me blush slightly. After everyone was done eating Jake and I volunteered to do the dishes and clean up the kitchen. Leah, Paul and Embry left to patrol shortly after Jared and Kim left. Seth went home to take his mom some left over’s so we wouldn't have to throw them out. After the kitchen was cleaned up Jake and I sat out on the front porch enjoying each others company.

"So...you're gonna have the house to yourself." he whispered against my head. I looked up at him and saw him smiling at me.

"Wow...captain obvious strikes again." I teased.

"Hardy har har." he laughed. "I figured...if you wanted...we could watch some movies, eat some popcorn. Just hang out." he said.

"That sounds nice. Any specific movie you have in mind?" I asked.

"Not really...we could just pick a random one or eenie meenie miney moe." he laughed.

"Ok, that sounds good." I smiled. We sat there for a while just listening to the sounds.

"Alright, we're out of here." Emily said walking out carrying several things followed by Sam and Quil.

"Geez Em, are you taking the whole house?" I asked.

"No, just snacks if they get hungry, some drinks, my camera, extra batteries and her birthday gift that is extremely late." she said.

"It's just an hour drive...if that." Sam said.

"Well...you never know. You two get hungry quick." she said making me laugh. "Alright, you know how to reach us if you need anything. Is Kim coming back over to keep you company?" she asked.

"Um no, Jake and I decided that we're just gonna chill and watch some movies then we might get into a video game war." I smiled standing up.

"Ok, remember lock the doors, check the windows and everything before you go to bed." she said.

"Yes, ma'am." I replied seriously.

"Don't call me ma'am...I'm not my mother." she frowned.

"Yes, sir." I saluted making everyone laugh including her.

"Ok smarty pants. See you later." she said giving me a hug.

"You guys have a safe drive. Give Claire a big hug for me." I said hugging Sam.

"Will do." Quil answered. They headed to the car and pulled out as Jake and I stood on the porch waving.

"So?" he whispered.

"Movie time?" I asked. He nodded his head and led me into the house. "I'll start the popcorn. What other goodies should we get?" I asked.

"Chips, candy, ice cream..." he rambled on.

"Ok, I don't wanna blow up and look like a whale." I laughed.

"Awe but whales are cute...especially the babies." he cooed.

"You. Are such a weirdo." I laughed shaking my head while I put a bag of popcorn into the microwave.

"Take that back." he said.

"Or what? What are you going to do if I don't Mr. Black?" I asked turning around to look at him. He was leaning forward on the counter playfully glaring at me. He started to make his way around the counter and I went the other direction keeping the island counter between him and me.

"Take it back Olivia." he glared trying to grab me.

"NO!" I yelled running around the kitchen table putting it between us. "I will neever take it back weirdo." I teased. He playfully growled at me before lunging forward an barely grabbing my arm but I quickly jumped back and ran into the living room. He was right behind me as I jumped over the couch but my foot caught on the back of it sending me tumbling to the couch and rolling onto the floor. I rolled over onto my back and ran into a foot. As I looked up Jake was standing over me with one leg on either side of my waist. I was laughing so hard that I was shaking the floor. "Hi." I said innocently.

"Are you going to take it back?" he asked bending down to lean over my face. At this time the microwaved beeped, I could smell the butter.

"Nope." I replied putting my hands on his knees and tried to push him away but it was like trying to push a brick wall...ain't gonna happen. He grabbed my hands and fell to his knees before pinning them above my head.

"Now?" he asked. I started to get nervous because I didn't wanna be tickled right now because the last time he did I almost peed myself.

"Maybe." I smiled. The look he gave me right then was...extremely sexy. I slid my legs out from underneath him using my flexibility and wrapped them around his waist. It kinda shocked him that I got my legs out. His chest was lightly resting against mine and I could feel his heartbeat hitting against my chest. I looked into his eyes and saw love, lust, compassion, truthfulness and loyalty. As we stared into each other's eyes he bent his head down and captured my lips to his. He let go of my wrists and I took the opportunity to wrap my arms around him. His hands landed on my hips as his tongue brushed against my lower lip. I belt his package bump against my thigh and I knew that he was happy. I pinched my lips together so he couldn't get in but he squeezed my hip which caused me to squeal and he took advantage of it. We started to make out hot and heavy. We were breathing heavy when he pulled away and attacked my neck. As he kissed my sweet spot my hips bucked and I let a small moan escape my lips. I felt him smile and laugh against my neck then he bit it gently which made me moan louder and quiver under him. "Jake." I whispered as his hands traveled up to my breasts and gently squeezed.

"What?" he replied as he nibbled my sweet spot again.

"Po-p-popcorn." I stuttered over my words.

"It's fine." he said.

"Jake?"

"Yes?"

"Stop teasing me and start pleasing me." I gasped. He looked at me quickly then brought his lips down to mine. Things become hotter and we started taking clothes off. He unbuckled my shorts and pulled them off of me then threw them across the room. I used my feet to slide his basketball shorts down. He was left in his boxers and I was left in my bra and underwear. He slid his hand under my back and tried to unclasp it then flung it. He kissed his way down leaving butterfly kisses. When he got to the top of my underwear he hooked his finger around it and slid them down kissing as they went. When they were off I felt his hot breath on my thigh which made me jump. I felt kiss my area and start to pleasure me with his tongue. After a few I started to get closer to my breaking point and bucked my hips a few times. He moved fast and I felt a bubble build up inside of me then before I could blink, it busted. I felt him lick my dry then move back up. I was breathing so hard. “Oh my god Jake.” I gasped for air. He bent his head down and kissed me fully on the lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist and push against his shoulder rolling him over so I was on top. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer as I repositioned myself so I was straddling him.

“I don’t have a condom.” He whispered. I looked at him for a minute thinking.

“Just tell me when your gonna cum so I can get off.” I said.

“Ok.” He replied. I positioned myself at the tip of his penis then slowly lowered myself then rose up and continued. Soon I was bouncing so fast he had to hold my breasts in place so they wouldn’t hit me. He squeezed them every time I would go down. I was drenched in sweat from head to toe and so was he. He released my breasts and grabbed his hair and closed his eyes. I rested my hands on his chest and threw my head back. Suddenly I was no longer on top. He quickly flipped us over and started thrusting fast than I was going.

“Ja-Jake.” I moaned his name loudly in his ear which made him go faster, hardly, deeper, which sent me so far over the edge that I didn’t think I would be able to return. He reached under my hip and flipped me over. He raised me up so I was kneeling on my hands on knees and he was thrusting into me from behind which made him only go deeper. I was in so much pleasure that I was about to cry. He grabbed my hips and slammed into me. My arms gave out and I fell forward, he went deeper and I exploded all over him. I moaned into my arm so loud I would have though that Emily would have heard me even though they are long gone. He started to shake and growl ferociously that I thought he was going to shift but he didn’t. I felt him get bigger inside of my then I felt really warm from head to toe. I felt him pull out and I collapsed to the ground. I felt something warm and sticky land on my leg as he moaned and sighed.

“Oh my god.” He moaned laying next to me breathing heavy just like I was.

“That was…extremely amazing.” I sighed. I grabbed his shirt which was laying next to the couch and wiped my leg off. Eww.

“Sorry about that.” He apologized.

“It’s ok. I’ll wash it later for ya.” I replied tossing it above my head. I rolled onto my back and stared up at the ceiling. I don’t know how long we laid there completely naked but I was starting to doze off.

“Tired?” Jake’s voice broke the silence we had fallen into.

“More like worn out.” I smiled.

“I know what you mean.” He smiled back at me.

“Wanna take a shower then actually start our movie night?” I asked.

“Sure…let’s go.” He said pulling me up and walking ahead of me up to the bathroom.