Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 35

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you LIE
I love the way you LIE
~Love the way you lie- Rihanna & Eminem~

"Ssshhh...you're gonna wake her up." a distant voice said.

"You're gonna wake her up with your shushing." Another voice replied. A quiet smack reached my ears. "OW!" the voice yelled in a whispered. ""What the hell Jared?"

"Shut up." Jared whispered. Why were they in my room. I continued to pretend to be asleep to I could hear who else was in here. I knew Jacob was because I could smell his cologne.

"Well you hitting me isn't going to keep me quiet you idiot."

"Embry, Jared, knock it off." Jacob's breath hit my face.

"Seth started it." Embry and Jared both said.

"Did not." Seth defended himself.

"OH MY GOD!!! CAN'T ANYONE SLEEP AROUND HERE!?!?" I yelled suddenly sitting up obviously scaring them. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS EVEN IN MY ROOM!?" I yelled looking at them.

"See you woke her up." Embry said.

"NO YOU ALL WOKE ME UP!" I yelled.

"Someones PMSing." Embry whispered to Seth who looked disgusted. Before I could respond my phone started ringing on my night stand. "Saved by the bell." Embry sighed in relief.

"Hello?" I asked annoyed into my phone as I pressed it to my ear.

"Olivia?"

"General! How are you?" I asked. I noticed the guys' position all change to...worried.

"I've been better." he replied.

"Is everything OK?" I asked concerned.

"It could be better." he answered shortly. We both remained silent for a few seconds.

"Is there a certain reason why you're calling me?" I asked confused.

"Yes, there is." he responded. Again...another silence. "Olivia...it's about your dad." he replied seriously and sadly. I've heard the expressions where people's hearts rise up into their throats or sink into their stomach when something happens..well mine fell out of my butt, my blood ran cold and I felt the blood leave my face. I sat up straighter just as my heart started to pick up pace.

"Wha-wha-what about him?" I asked as my heart took off. I was vaguely aware of the crowding bodies as the rest of the pack filed into my room.

"I think it be best if I came to you. Would that be OK?" he asked.

"Um, yes. Most definitely." I said.

"OK, I will be there later this evening. I've been in Seattle for the last couple days." he said.

"OK, see you soon." I whispered as I hung up the phone. Nobody moved. Nobody said anything. I don't think anyone was even breathing. "Does this have anything to do with the secret?" I asked looking at my floor.

"Olivia-" Emily started.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!!!" I yelled looking up at everyone. Before anyone could answer I got this feeling in my stomach so I jumped out of bed, pushed my way passed everyone and ran to the bathroom. I shoved my head into the toilet and emptied my stomach.I felt a warm hand on my back and I continued. When I finished I flushed and rinsed my mouth then sat on the toilet. "He's gone isn't he?" I asked looking up at him. "That's the secret isn't it?" I asked as I started to cry. Jake just sat in front of me with no emotion on his face.I stood up and walked back to my room then laid back in bed. "I wanna be alone until the General gets here." I said. After a few minutes twelve foot steps left my room and the door closed. I cried a little bit until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SO SO SO SOOOOO sorry it took FOREVER to get this posted. I've been going through alot in the last few weeks but I am hoping that everything will get better so I can post more often.

XoXo
JBL09