Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 40

A few days later, my dad is still gone and I feel like crap. Not like food poisoning or the flu or something. I honestly don't know what it is. I've had a headache everyday that won't go away, yesterday I fainted while the pack and Cullens were training. Totally freaked everyone especially me. Carlisle said that he couldn't find anything wrong with me. I wasn't dehydrated, exhausted, malnurished or anything. I wasn't showing signs of being sick so he had no idea. Since my first nose bleed I've had almost six more. I have absolutely no idea what is wrong with me. Alice couldn't see me being sick in the near future, so it's a mystery. Once again I have tissue up my nose to stop the bleeding, I have a headache and I'm sitting on the tailgate of Sam's truck watching everyone train. Bella is here to but she's listening to her ipod and reading a book. Kim is babysitting her siblings while her mom is at the store so I'm here basically alone. I watch them battle and Jasper show them new moves. I'm mostly watching Jake because he keeps trying to show off and I just keep rolling my eyes at him. Another hour goes by and nothing has changed except Bella went home, some of the group has joined me and my stomach starts to hurt. I feel as if I'm gonna be sick but I don't want everyone worrying. Everytime I sneeze they jump on me like white on rice. "I'll be right back." I annouce before sliding off the tailgate.

"Where you going?" Alice asks.

"To the woods. I'll only be gone a minute and please don't follow me...it's personal." I try to make them think I gotta use the restroom.

"Ahh...gotcha." I quickly make my way far enough from them so they can't see me and hopefully hear me. I double over and empty the contents of my stomach. Grossest thing in the entire world. I hate throw-up. After I finish, I spit a couple times to make sure some of the smell is gone before I make my way back to the group. Paul ends up practicing with Emmett which isn't a smart idea since they got into that fight a while back. After a few minutes they actually start to fight and it gets bad so Sam sends Paul home. Jasper ended up standing next to me by the truck, watching everyone battle it out.

"Hey Jaz."

"Yes, Olivia?" A smirk on his face appearing as he turned to look at me.

"Wanna fight?" I balled my hands into fists and playfully acted like I was a boxer making him laugh.

"I would easily win." Ahhh he was so cocky even if he was truthful. "But I coud show you a few moves if you want."

"That would be awesome!!!" I jump off the tailgate and take my position. He shows me a few tecniques I could use if I ever had to actually defend myself. I knew some moves but the moves he showed me were beyond what I leared on the military bases.I learned how to render someone unconcious by hitting certain pressure points on the body. If I hit a few of them the right way I would kill them. I felt so dangerous. My little hands were becoming deadly weapons. Or so I thought until Edward had to burst my bubble. He said the most dangerous thing about me was my mouth. It was true but he was a party pooper. I felt like a super secret agent of the CIA or FBI that was trained in assassinating people. I actually went around and tried to render Jake, Seth and Emmett unconcious but I didn't get it right so I gave up. Then I went back to the truck and to my boringness. After awhile it gets the best of me and I end up turning on Sam's radio in his truck. I start doing gymnastics moves and putting on a concert for my imaginary crowd. Everyone is so into what they are doing that they don't notice me making a complete fool out of myself. When one of my many favorite songs comes on, I end up dancing around the back of the truck and singing into my fist. I don't really know how it happened but the world started spinning and I felt as if I were being pulled downward by my shoulders. When I open my eyes I'm laying on my back in the grass surrounded by everyone. Carlisle was talking to me but I couldn't really understand what he was saying.

"What happened?"

"You fainted and hit your head on the truck. Are you ok?" he asked.

"You're the doctor, you tell me." I sarcastically asked.

"I don't know. With everything that has been going on the last few days...well it's weird. You seem perfectly healthy. I honestly have no idea." I tried to sit up but fell back down.

"Can I go home? I'm exhausted." I pleaded.

"I think that's a good idea. We will need to power up for the battle so this will be the last training session." Everyone said their good-byes and Jake took me home. He carried me the entire way like I was a feather.

"Jake, what's wrong with me?" I was kinda freaked out that a doctor who has been around for thousands of years has no idea what is wrong with me.

"I don't know doll. I wish I could tell you." Once we got to the house I felt fine and cooked us something to eat. After I did the dishes we took a shower and it got a little steamy and my bed got wet and messed up. If you can't figure it out I will give you a minute to think about it.................................................................................okay, minute's up. We had sex. Wow if you couldn't figure that how then you shouldn't be reading about my life. >.< Anyways after that we ended up falling asleep in each others arms and that night I actually slept without getting up once.