Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 45

~Jake's P.O.V~
"I really screwed up." I sighed as I continued looking into the bon fire.

"If you hadn't kissed Bella then things wouldn't be that bad." Brady said. The pack and I excluding Leah have been sitting on the beach for a couple hours just hanging out. Of course hanging out for us is drinking. Every time I've drank I've been with Olivia except now. Before she came I would try to find a girl to hang with but now I just want Olivia but I messed up.

"At least she said there might be forgiveness in the future." Seth jumped in before sipping his coke. He, Brady and Collin are drinking pop because they are to young, well we are too but we're closer to twenty-one than they are.

"I need her forgiveness now. I need to make it up to her some how."

"You could try to not kiss other girls." Jared snickered.

"No shit Sherlock. What's her favorite flower?" Quil asked.

"I don't know."

"Her favorite food?"

"No clue."

"Dude, what do you know about her?" Embry asked.

"I know she is a strong willed person, independent, when she smiles it lights up everything around her, whenever she's alone she likes to dance, her eyes sparkle every time she smiles and her laugh...her laugh sends tingles down my spine every time I hear it." I could help but smile as I talked about her.

"Why don't you talk to her face-to-face and tell her that. Figure out what her favorite things are and make a date out of it." Jared suggested.

"I don't know if she would go though."

"We'll force her. She can't say no to puppy eyes from Kim, she gets her all the time." he smirked.

"I couldn't ask her to do that, what if she gets mad at her again?"

"Don't worry. Kim wants Olivia to be happy. After you left earlier, Olivia went up to her room and cried for three hours straight. Kim was with her the whole time and when she came down she told us everything that happened." Paul interjected.

"Yeah, she said that Olivia was crying because she wanted nothing more than to forgive you but she couldn't. She tried to say she would but it wouldn't come out. She kept crying that she wanted you but every time Kim would say she would get you she would cry even more because she didn't want you to see her. She is a complete mess." Embry smirked.

"Wow." A sudden quietness fell over us as we sat in the light of the fire. A short time later, giggles break through the silence and bounce off the trees reaching our ears. We all look toward the woods and second later, Kim comes into view helping a laughing Olivia.

"What are you girls doing here?" Jared asked walking over to them to help Olivia. "Why is she laughing?"

"To answer your first question, we were bored and I over heard you guys were coming here. the reason why she is laughing is because she's high as a kite from the pain meds." Kim laughed looking at Olivia who made a funny face making me laugh. Jared brought her over toward me and sat her down.

"Thank you monkey butt." she laughed looking at Jared as he stood up to walk over to Kim.

"Monkey butt?" he smirked.

"That's what you look like." she giggled slapping her knee.

"She really is high." Embry laughed.

"On the way here she kept saying baboon and dubey." Kim snickered shaking her head. I looked over to my right as Olivia bursted into a fight of loud giggles.

"Baboon. HA HA HA HA!!!! Poodle. Ohmigosh!!! That rhymes with doodle, noddle, caboodle, strudel...mmmm that sounds good." Everyone busted out laughing. "I'm gonna do a cartwheel." she announced standing up.

"No you're not, your leg is in a cast." I smiled gently grabbing her hand. She looked at me then to her leg and laughed.

"Oh yeah! I forgotted." she giggled sitting back down. "Look at these cool designs. I got dinosaurs, skateboards, a wolf, the packs tattoo, and a bunch of other stuff. Did you draw on it yet?" she asked with a weird smirk on her face that made me laugh.

"No, I never got the chance." I answered looking into her eyes. They were slightly red and puffy, probably from the crying earlier.

"Well it's a good thing I always carry a sharpie! You must always be prepared to permanently mark something." she smiled pulling a black marker from her purse and handing it to me. It was as if she forgot everything that happened the last few days. I only hope that don't forget tonight. She carefully lifted her leg up and placed it on my leg. I clicked the end of it making the tip come out then started to doodle on her purple cast. That's one thing I know about her, her favorite color is purple. I started to draw a large heart with designs around it. I looked over at her and she was watching me. I continued to draw around it before I added our names in the middle of the large heart. As I finished it she looked at it. "You know something Jake?" I looked at her with my eye brows raised waiting for her to continue. "Even though I'm mad...which is killing me...I still love you, just so you know." she said without looking at me.

"That's good to know, because if you didn't...I would die."

"I know and I'm sorry I can't forgive you just yet." Sadness filled her words as she spoke softly.

"It's OK...I understand. I broke your trust in me, but just so you know...I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get you to trust me again." I smirked as she looked up at me.

"Yeah...that don't make me nervous." She laughed. As she laughed it was like music to my ears. We grew quiet as we turned out attention toward the rest of the group. Brady and Seth were telling jokes while Embry and Quil were arm wrestling on the other side of the fire. I looked over to Olivia and smiled. She looked so beautiful illuminated by the flames. I could see the reflection of the fire in her eyes as she stared at it and smiled. Suddenly she started laughing at absolutely nothing.

"What's so funny?" Kim asked.

"No idea, she just started laughing." I smirked.

"Whatever pain pills she's taking I want some." Paul laughed. We all watched as she continued to laugh hysterically. Suddenly she fell backwards off the log and landed with and 'oomph' but continued to laugh.

"I'd better get her home." I sighed shaking my head with a snicker.I gently picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "See you guys later."

"Good luck coming up with a plan." Seth yelled.

"What plan?"

"I'll tell you later." Jared whispered. I turned and headed into the trees to my car. Once there I gently placed her in the passenger seat then ran to the driver side and drove toward her house. She quietly laughed a few times before she fell asleep. Her head fell to one side slowly and I smiled as I looked at her quickly. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. As I pulled up to her house I parked and turned the car off. I quietly got out of the car and went to her side to lift her out. As I pulled her out of the car she slightly woke up but fell right back to sleep. I closed the door and walked up the steps to her door. Her keys were in her back pocket so I carefully pulled them out and unlocked the door then carried her up to her room. It was so dark in the house so I had to move slowly so I didn't bump into anything. Once in her room I pulled back the covers and placed her down on it. I slid her jacket and shoes off, I quietly placed them on the floor then covered her up. She rolled over onto her side to face me. I pushed some hair out of her face before turning to leave, but a cold hand stopped me. I turned to see her holding my arm and her eyes slightly open.

"Jake, stay with me." she whispered.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking at her. She just nodded her head and scooted over. I slid off my shoes and shirt before laying down next to her. Once I was comfortable she wrapped her arm over my waist and laid her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed the top of her head before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!!! Sadly...Part1 of Olivia's life in La Push is coming to a close, only 5 more chapters left. What will happen between Jake and Olivia? Will she ever be to fully forgive him? Just wait and see. Also the next few chapters may or may not be lame because I'm running out of ideas for Part1 but I have a MILLION for-

xoxo
JBL09