Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 46

~Olivia's P.O.V~

****"He can't do this!!!" I screamed as I took off running from my house. My leg wasn't in a cast anymore so it was easier to run. The ran slapped against me as I ran through the trees to the cliff. "JAKE!!! JACOB!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I continued to run. I was completely soaked and my clothes clung to me like they were five sizes to small. My shoes sloshed in the mud as they hit the ground, my heart was slamming into my ribs as I ran as fast as I could. A sob broke through my lips as I pushed my body to it's limit. "JAAAKKKEEE!!!!" I yelled dodging around a tree. As I got closer to the cliff the trees started to thin out until I was there. Thunder and lightening shook the ground and lit up the sky as the storm continued. As I came to a stop, I saw him. "JAKE!!" I yelled running to him. He turned to look at me with anger.

"What the hell do you want Olivia!?" he yelled with a slight growl in his chest.

"You can't do this! Please!!! I'm begging you!" I pleaded looking at him from across the opening. He looked into the trees to the left of me and shook with anger.

"There is no reason for me to exist if you no longer want me. We were made to be together but since you're mad at me and won't forgive me...there is no reason to stay here. So I might as well end it." he said.

"Jacob! Please don't do this!!! What about the pack? Your dad?" I cried as my tears mixed in with the rain.

"They don't matter. This is the end." I heard hissing from the trees as he finished speaking. Then I watched in horror as vampires circled him and bit him.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAKE!!!!!!!!!!"I screamed. Vampire venom is the only thing that can kill a werewolf. Jake screamed in pain as they continued to bite him. As quickly as they came, they were gone. I sobbed as he fell to the ground and started twitching. I rushed over to him and pulled his head into my lap. "JACOB, YOU IDIOT! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS! I LOVE YOU AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME...PLEASE!!!" I begged as sob after sob broke through my lips. I looked into his eyes as he twitched a few more times and closed his eyes. He was gone and there was nothing I could do about it.****

"NOOOO!!!" I screamed as I sat up in bed. "JAKE!!" I yelled as I started to sob. I was drenched in sweat from head to toe. My hair was sticking to my face and my shirt was sticking to my chest. As I continued to sob my door flew open and Jake ran in. When I saw him I started to cry even harder, it was just a nightmare.

"Olivia...what's wrong? Are you ok?" he paniced as he wrapped me in a hug. I climbed into his lap as I clung to him like my life depended on it and continued to cry. "Olivia, you're freezing." Sob after sob shook us both as I continued to hysterically cry into his chest. "It's ok...you're ok...shhhhh....calm down..." he continued to whisper to me trying to calm me down. It took nearly thirty minutes for me to stop crying but it was replaced with silent whimpers and sniffles. My eyes were wet and burning, my throat hurt, my head was pounding and I was shaking all over. "You wanna tell me what happened?" he asked looking at me still panicked.

"I-I ha-had a nigh-nightmare." I whimpered and gasped. He wiped my eyes dry and moved my hair from my face.

"Do you wanna tell me what it was about?" I shook my head and buried it in his chest as a few loud sobs broke free again and new tears slid down my face. After a few more minutes I sat up and looked up at him.

"Jake I am so sorry for being a bitch. I forgive you completely and I love you with all my heart. Just please don't hate me for treating you badly. I-I couldn't bare it if I-I los-lost you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I cried looking at him.

"Olivia I don't hate you and you are never going to lose me." he whispered reassuring me. As he looked at me realization hit him. "Is that what your nightmare was about? You lost me?" I nodded my head.

"You were mad at me for being mad at you and you said that since I didn't want anything to do with you that you might as well end it. Then a group of vam-vampires came and bit you. You ba-basically commited suicide and died in my arms. Jake, please don't leave me." I begged hugging him.

"It was just a horrible nightmare. I would never ever ever in a million years do that. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." he whispered into my ear and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm sorry....I love you."

"I love you too." We sat on the bed for a few minutes just enjoying out embrace. Finally I pulled away and planted my lips on his. The sweet kiss soon turned fierce and he put pressure into it and I returned the pressure. We soon were in a full fledged make out session and I ended up topless, straddling his hips. As soon as our tongues started fighting each other for dominance my leg started to kill me so I pulled away. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"My leg hurts." I whispered.

"I'll get you some pain meds." he gently placed me on the bed before running to the bathroom. He returned with two small pills in his hand and a glass of water. I took them and popped them into my mouth then chugged the water. "Better?"

"No, will you help me to the bathroom? I need to wash this sweat off of me." He helped me to the bathroom and wrapped my leg in a trash bag so my cast wouldn't get wet. "Wanna join me? I tend to lose my balance sometimes."

"You have to ask?" he joked. I carefully sat on the toilet and took my clothes off while he got the water ready. He pulled off his boxers and helped me into the shower. He held my waist as I did my thing. After I finished he washed his hair and body quickly. When I had to shave my leg he held onto me from behind and kept trying to get frisky. "You look really hot from this angle." I turned my head and saw him smirking at me.

"What angle? Face down, ass up?" I laughed.

"Yes." he rubbed his hand on my butt and around my hips to my front. I stood up straight and rested back against his chest as he moved his hand to my smooth womanhood. He rubbed my clit slowly as he bent his head down to kiss my lips. I moaned against his lips as he rubbed faster. My breathing got faster as he twirled his finger around. I could feel him growing hard against the small of my back so I moved up and down while pressing up against him. "Like that?"

"Yes." I gasped in pleasure. Just when I was at my breaking point I stopped him. "Take me." I whispered. He did as told and carefully pressed me against the shower wall as the warm water ran over both of us. Careful not to hit my leg he pinned my arms above my head as I felt him move himself to my entrance. He slowly entered me from behind which was easy since his teasing made me wet. He was soon thrusting into me with force and rhythm. He kissed my shoulders and my neck as he continued.

"Oh god." he moaned against my shoulder. Suddenly he pulled out and carefully turned me around to face him. He grabbed my leg that had the cast and laid it over his arm then entered me again. He pressed me against the wall has he thrusted into me with such force that made me moan loudly. He crashed his lips onto mine. I gripped his shoulders and dug my fingers into them making him moan in pleasure and thrust faster. As I started to reach my breaking point again I pulled my lips from his and he moved them to my neck. I grabbed onto his hair as I moaned out loudly.

"Jake...lets go to the room." I gasped. He looked at me and kissed me quickly. He pulled away to turn off the water then grabbed me out of the shower. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we continued to kiss as he took us to my room. Once there he laid me onto my bed and instantly entered me, more like rammed into me. My hips were barely hanging off the edge and my legs were laying over his arms as he held my thighs. I could feel him get bigger inside of me as we both neared that point. I pressed my head back into my bed as my orgasm built inside of me. He released my thighs and I felt him attach his mouth to my breast. As he nipped them gently, they sent a wave of pleasure downward that rocked me. I could tell he was at the edge, he sat up and grabbed my hips and thrusted hard a few times hitting me right on my spot. We both let out a moan as we both released ourselves. "Ohmigosh!" I moaned biting my lip. He thrusted once more before collapsing next to me. We were both breathing extremely hard as we laid naked on my bed.

"Best...sex...ever..." he gasped looking at me.

"Our first make up sex." I laughed looking into his eyes.

"Oh my god woman." he sighed. We continued to lay there soaking my bed with our wet bodies. I rolled over to face him, the trash bag making noise as it rubbed up against my bed.

"I love you Jake."

"I love you too." he replied pulling me into his warmth. We laid there until I was practically dry. My hair was damp when we decided to get dressed. He dried quickly since he is 108 and his heat helped me dry quickly. Once we were dressed, he removed the trash bag from my leg and threw it away. He also had to help me get my bottoms on since I was having trouble getting them over my cast.

"Let's head downstairs. I'm starving." I smiled.

"Ok." he helped me to the top of the stairs before stopping. "Oh...uh there is something in the kitchen for you."

"What is it?" I asked making my way down the stairs.

"You'll see. It's ruined now but...you'll see." he answered. As we got to the bottom floor I grabbed the crutches from the wall they were leaning on and made my way to the kitchen. When I entered I gasped at what I saw. On the kitchen table was a nice plate setting, roses, candles, and food neatly placed on two plates.

"You made me breakfast?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah...this was just one of my many was I was gonna try to regain your trust. It's ruined now because it's cold but...I had to try." he rubbed the back of his neck as he looked down. I made my way to the table and sat down. He watched me as I grabbed a fork and took of bite of the pancake. It was cold and soggy from butter but I didn't care.

"MMmmm, Jake! This is delicious." I smiled taking another bite.

"You don't have to eat it...it's cold." he protested walking over to take the plate.

"Don't you dare take this plate. My amazing boyfriend made this for me and I intend to eat every bite." I glared smacking his hand away.

"Let me at least warm it up."

"It's fine just the way it is. Now shut up and let me eat." I smiled taking another bite. "mmmm...what is that? Is that cinnamon?" I asked.

"Yep. It was my mom's recipe from when I was younger." he smirked.

"She must've been an amazing cook." I smiled taking a sip of my warm juice before spitting it back into the glass. "Eww, warm juice is not good." I grimanced.

"Let me get you more." he smiled taking the glass from my hand and getting cold juice. "She was a very good cook. Every morning when I would smell her pancakes, I would run out of the room and into the kitchen. And her cookies...better than Emily's."

"Better than Emily's? Wow, I didn't think that was possible." I giggled. He made his way back over to the table and handed me the glass.

"I wish I could taste them again. I wish I could taste all her cooking again." his smile fell from his face as he sighed. This gave me an idea for his birthday, but I'm gonna have to get help from Billy, Emily and Kim to pull this off.

"Well...start with the pancakes." I told him. I cut a piece off and picked it up with the fork. I moved it to his lips and smiled. He looked at the pancake on the fork for a second before taking the fork into his mouth.

"Gosh I miss those." he smirked swollowing.

"Then eat up." I said gesturing toward his plate in front of him. He grabbed his fork and dug in.

"So, what do you miss about your mom?" he asked. I stopped eating and put my fork down.

"Honestly, not much. I remember a few things but that's it."

"Like what? Did she ever cook for you?" he asked.

"No...since we lived on the bases all the time I always out in the dining hall or at one of the restaurants. The few things I remember are her braiding my hair, painting my nails when I was to young to do it, helping me learn to ride a bike, making cookies with her for christmas, the look in her eyes when she looked at my dad......" I stopped talking when my voice broke. Jake sat his fork down and pulled my chair closer to him. "I'm sorry...I just really miss her." I sighed as a small tear reached my eye.

"Babe, it's ok to miss her. I miss my mom everyday."

"I know it's ok...I wish she were still here. There are SEVERAL things that I need her for that my dad can't help me with. There are even things that I haven't talked to my dad about because it wouldn't have been the same."

"Like what?" He softly rubbed my legs.

"Girls usually want to talk to their moms about things instead of their dads. Like their first kiss, their first date, first boyfriend, first dance, boy problems. Even things in the future that she won't be there for."

"She is still with you even if you can't see her." I looked at him and smiled.

"You're right."

"Of course I am." he smirked.

"you're cocky." I laughed.

"I know I am." I smacked his shoulder and rolled my eyes. "You done?" he asked pointing to my plate.

"Yes, thank you." I smiled giving him a kiss.

"You...are very welcome." he replied kissing me again. He grabbed out plates and took them to the sink. I stood up to grab the glasses but froze when he spoke. "NAHHH!! Sit...I'll clean up." I threw my hands in the air and sat back down.

"Fine." I giggled. I sat at the table and watched him for a little while before I made my way carefully into the living room. I flopped onto the couch and turned the tv onto MTV. 'Get crazy, get wild, let's party, on down I LOVE YOU JERSEY SHORE...BITCH' The Jersey Shore theme song blasted through the speakers. "OH YEAH!!!!" I yelled tossing the remote onto the coffee table. As I layed on the couch watching tv I started to get tired. I didn't sleep well due to the nightmare and then the sex...wore me out. Jake came in a few minutes later and I sat up so he could sit then laid my head in his lap. A few episodes passed of us just enjoying each others company and watching tv before I fell asleep.