Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 50

I can't believe Bella is actually prego. I didn't think that was even possible since Edward is a vampire. I can't even wrap my mind around it. "How is that possible?" I asked Carlisle as he prepared to take my boot off. Today is the day that I'm getting it removed and I'll be able to see my leg. I'm so freaking excited but kinda scared to see my leg. It's probably gonna be a bush.

"We're investigating different legends and myths but nothing is sticking." he answered.

"Have you ever considered that it might not be his?" Jacob asked with a smirk. That questin went unanswered.

"Are you ready to see your leg?" Carlisle asked.

"Yes, hurry." I smiled. It took two seconds for him to get the boot off, the first lay of wrap off my leg and another second to remove the rest. As I looked at my leg I gasped. "How is it so smooth? It hasn't been shaved in two months." I gawked looking at it.

"The body does weird things. Before you can go I need to make sure that everything is healed correctly, make sure you can stand on it and bend it with no pain." he said.

"Jacob...Bella would like to see you for a minute." Edward appeared at the doorway. I looked at him and nodded my head before he left. I went through a forty-five minute exam of bending, leaning, X-rays and a few other things for Carlisle before he gave me a clean bill of health.

"I'm free!" I yelled running down the stairs. I ran into the living room and saw Jacob talking to Bella. "Woah...you're huge. How are you just a few weeks?" I asked looking at her.

"The baby is growing quickly because Edward is the father." Rosalie answered.

"Oh...does it feel weird?" I asked. I'm trying to be nice because she looks aweful.

"Yeah...it moves all the time and I can feel it." she smiled placing her hand on her stomach. I moved my eyes to Jake who was staring at me.

"Instead of thinking it, why don't you?" Edward asked.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"Because and nothing." Jake smirked looking at me.

"Take the next step then." I hated when they had these conversations.

"Ok, if you're gonna have a quiet conversation that we can't hear...can we go?" I asked.

"Sure, bye Bella." We quickly made our way out to his car and headed to my house. When we got there I jumped out and danced to the porch. "Babe, calm down. You might break something else." he smiled.

"Never, I'm so excited to be free." I smiled walking in. "DADDY!!"

"Kitchen." I pulled Jake behind me and smiled when I entered.

"I'm free. Oh, hey Wendy. You remember Jake?"

"Of course. Hi."

"Honey, i need to talk to you." My dad said seriously.

"Uh-oh. Whatever you think I did, there is a great possibility that I did but in my defense it was Kim's fault." I teased.

"This is serious." he said taking Wendy's hand.

"Oh god, she's knocked up." I said falling into a chair.

"No, no, no, no, no. That's not it." Wendy quickly said.

"Oh thank god. Not that it would be bad if you two had a kid but it's just you haven't been dating long...anyways, what do you have to tell me?" I asked.

"Wendy and I talked about this a few times. We think that since we are getting along so well, we've decided to move in together."

"In here?" I asked confused.

"No, I'm moving in with her. Which means...I'll be moving to Seattle." he said hesitantly. My mouth fell open as my back hit the back of the chair.

"Seattle?" I looked at the two of them and they looked extremely nervous like I was the parent they were depending on to approve of a date. "If moving in together makes you happy and you really want to do it then...I hope it works out." I smile at them.

"Oh thank god. You don't hate me for taking him away from you?" Wendy asked.

"no, I mean I am a little because he's my dad and he's moving to the other side of Washington but you make him happy and he deserves it." I smiled.

"I'm glad. I was worried you'd want to kill me." she laughed.

"So...when is M-Day?" I asked standing up and putting Jake in my seat so I could sit on his lap.

"Since I don't have alot of stuff...I can have it all in her car in a few hours." my dad said.

"A few hours?" I asked shocked that he was wanting to move today. "I thought that it would be in a few days. What about the furniture? It's yours because I bought it with your credit card." I said.

"Olivia...this is all your design, there for it's yours. Plus there is already furniture there." he said. I fell quiet as Jake started to rub my back. "Are you sure you're ok with this? I don't want you to think I'm abandoning you." he whispered.

"Dad, I am absolutely ok with this. It's about time someone else take care of you besides me. Plus, I'm an adult. I'll be fine." I smiled rolling my eyes.

"What would you do with the extra room? Will you be ok here by yourself?" he asked.

"I can make it into a guest room or an office and as for being by myself...I think I've proven I can do that. The bases have prepared me well." I proudly said. I looked at him to catch his eyes dart to Jake a few times.

"What if Jacob moved in with you?" I stiffened as he finished his sentence and Jake's hand froze on my back.

"Uh...I-I-I-I..." I fumbled over my words as I cleared my throat. The thought of Jake living with me but was it too soon? I mean, we really haven't been dating that long but I am his imprint...what is he thinking? He's probably about to shoot up from his spot and run to china.

"That's a great idea." When I heard Jake speak I almost jumped through the roof before I looked at him with wide eyes and my mouth slightly open.

"Yo-you do?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, I mean we both plan on being together for a while. So why not move in together. What do you think?" he asked. I didn't know what to think. So many thoughts were zooming around in my head that it was almost impossible to think and even see straight. "Olivia?"

"I-I-I-I...uh I'd love to live with you but don't you think it's to early?" I asked.

"Not really. We're been dating longer than they have and they think they are ready. I love you with all my heart Olivia, I think we're ready to take a step further into our relationship." he smiled. "So what do you say?" he whispered. Images flooded my mind as I thought about it. Waking up to Jake by my side almost every morning, filling up the walls with pictures of us, starting a family here and more. I couldn't help but smile at them.

"I say...yes." I smiled hugging him.

"Then it's settled. I'll move out and Jake will move it." My dad said.

"I'll go get my things and tell everyone." Jake said standing up and placing me on my feet. I went up to my room and sat on my bed trying to wrap my thoughts around everything. My dad is moving out and in with his girlfriend of two months while Jake is moving in with me. I quickly looked around my room and frowned. My room was covered in girly stuff and I doubt Jake would want to sleep in a chick room. I jumped off my bed and started to take all the girly stuff down and putting it in a corner. Thankfully there wasn't that much. Most of it I really didn't need so I could throw it away, the other stuff I could give to Claire. I'm so glad that my blanket and pillow cases are boy's. Plaid on one side and navy blue on the other.

"What are you doing?" I turned to see Kim, Jared and Embry standing in the doorway.

"My dad is moving out and moving to Seattle with Wendy. Jake and I decided to live together so I'm getting rid of all my girly stuff." I frantically said looking around the room for evidence of girly stuff. Jake has slept in my room before but that was when it was just MY room. Now it was going to be both of ours.

"Wait, wait, wait. WHAT!?" Kim asked in shock. "Jake's moving in with you?"

"Yeah...we figured it was time to take the next step in our relationship since I am his...imprint after all." I whispered the last part. "We're gonna be together for the rest of our lives so why not start it?"

"ohmigosh!!! I can't believe it!!" she yelled running over to me. "Oh my god, you're cast is gone!!" she yelled looking at my leg.

"I know! I'm so excited." The next few hours consisted of packing and moving stuff around. Dad loaded all his stuff into Wendy's Durango while Jake brought his stuff to the house. Two hours later it was time and dad left. I made Jake move things around to what he liked so he would feel at home too. We even gave a few things to Sue, Emily, and Kim. We hung his posters up on the bedroom wall and the guys brought his heavy stuff over which consisted of his tools. Thankfully there was a small garage a few feet from the house, so Jake can put all his stuff in there. At the end of the day...everyone slept over to celebrate the day. This was the beginning of the rest of our lives together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Final chapter!!! I hope you all enjoyed this. Sorry the last few chapters really weren't that good, they were kinda rushed. But Olivia and Jake's story isn't over...stay tuned for a sequel.

XOXOXOXO
JBL09