Status: weekly updates :)

My Diary (if You Really Care to Know)

I'm Too Lazy To Think Of A Good Title Right Now...

Today was…pleh. Nothing much to say about today; it was normal, but I realized that this week is going to be tiresome as hell. I need to learn how to flat out say no to people, and not feel guilty about it when I do. For instance, if a friend invites me over to their house and I am really tired and need some alone time, I will feel guilty and say yes anyway. Of course, this may have to do with the fact that the friend in question would get offended, even if I didn’t mean it that way. I’m just an introverted person, and lately I haven’t had nearly enough time to myself. I just want to relax….and sleep, if that is possible. I have gotten a good maybe three hours in the past two days. Tonight I won’t be able to sleep either because I have a ton of homework to do, and after school tomorrow I have a GLO meeting and then from there I am going to go somewhere with my friends, and prolly be out until past eleven at night. Needless to say, Imma need me some coffee tomorrow 

Also, today I finally realized how redneck most of the people who live in our quaint little town here are. Kids nowadays in general are just so narrow minded and uneducated about things like homosexuality, different ethnicities, and what is going on with the world outside of our high school. We have openly gay people in our school, and some people won’t talk to them just because of that. Let me rephrase that; most of the guys won’t. A lot of the girls at my school have no issue with homosexuality. I’m proud to say that I am one of them  Then again, I am bisexual, and so I guess I would be. I just don’t see why there is this need to divide ourselves as human beings…..It’s just so pointless.

But I digress. I didn’t start writing this thing to bore you with stuff like that. I guess it’s just part of what got me feeling kind of…..angry I guess. I was feeling sad earlier today, and that was because I felt kind of….alone, I guess. My friends don’t understand, and when I try to talk to them they blow it off like it is no big deal; well, except for Light. He has depression worse than I do, so he understands, and we have similar ways of thinking. Oh, and my friend Fly. But she knows what it is like aswell, even though she doesn’t have depression. She understands. I guess, I just don’t like telling people a lot because I feel like they wouldn’t care. Sometimes I feel like Hitlerfish and Claudia blow off my feelings entirely, but they are still my sisters, so I don’t really care that much.

Have any of you guys ever had these types of issues? If so, how did you handle it? Did you tell your friends about it, or did you just kind of stay passive?

Peace and love to you all
-Wednesday L