Status: weekly updates :)

My Diary (if You Really Care to Know)

She's My Sister...

I will never forget today. Today, my sister opened up to me for the first time ever. She told me how she felt, and I realized that she feels just like me. We feel the same way. She is down on herself just like me; she thinks she is a horrible person, just like I do. She feels so bad about her mistakes, and she won’t forgive herself, like I used to be and still kind of am. The point is, we may each handle these things differently but in reality, we are a lot more alike than what a lot of people may think.

At the same time as I was trying to get over the things that she had said to me in the past, she was tearing herself apart about them. I called her a lot of mean things too, and I felt like whenever I talked about my feelings she was always making fun of me, but that is so far from the truth. There is something I can say though, no matter how many bad things we said to each other in the past, I love her and she loves me.

Today she was going through a tough period, and I feel like I may have helped her with it. I told her how I felt as well, and she was being so down, and it literally hurt to see her talk about herself that way, but I know that in my head I am the exact same way, and I think it cleared a lot of ground between us.

So today, other than my sister crying and feeling bad, was good because I finally got insight into how she really feels. She’s my big sister, and I will love her until the end of the world, no matter what we say to each other in those angry moments.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sis- I will always love you no matter what, and my high opinion of you will never change because you are a great person and you don’t deserve the guilt and pain and sadness that you put on yourself.

So, do any of you guys have any guilt? Do you have any inner sadness? Tell me about it, we can all relate to how you feel.

Peace, love, and forgiveness

-Wendy L.