In The Morning And Amazing

Practice Makes Perfect

*Mikey POV*

My glasses slid to the bottom of my nose and I sighed loudly as I pushed them back up. Bert looked over at me with that questioning expression of his. I replied simply by pointing at my glasses. He grinned and bent back over his paper. His exam paper. And judging by the time I'd been sitting here and my lack of questions answered, the exam paper I was going to fail. What with all that was going on at home, Gerard’s drinking and bringing down half the house on the rare night he decides to stay at home with the parents screaming down the stairs that happiness and good health are they keys to future success and with the Nightmare every fucking night, no surprises I was struggling with school as well. And the glasses seriously weren't helping.

"Fuck it." There was no way I was wasting more time here.

"Excuse me Michael?' Mr. Fucking-Douglass made his way towards me. I decided that another detention wasn't going to help me in any way fathomable so I bit back my well practiced swear words and put on my 'polite' voice.

"I've finished with this." And it was then that I had decided that I was well and truly finished with school. I wasn't going back. I was going forwards. Out those double doors and into the morning; amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
mega filler. Sorry about the delay