In The Morning And Amazing

Home Is Where You Hang Yourself

*Mikey POV*

I was aware of multiple things. I could smell the alcohol. My secret stash decreased to zero. I could taste the pain of grief and guilt. The sour taste of remorse. A thought crossed my mind. This is my fault. But my mind was so numb it became a distant thought instantly. I could see the ‘o’ his mouth had formed when I whispered “I need you.” I could see his desperate attempts to pull himself up, getting weaker and weaker while I stood there screaming. The door crashing, Gerard running, climbing, getting him down. His face so pale, tear stained checks and drug filled lips. I started running towards him, to help Gerard. Then I could feel Franks arms around my waist, restraining me, his head curled into my neck whispering sweet nothings of reassurances, kissing away the pain on my neck, like he wished it was his, when it was my heart that hurt the most.

I was aware of all this yet the only thing that managed to stay in my brain for more than 2 seconds was his face replaying all the time in my head. The groan of the rope as he fell and the creaking of the strain he was causing as he hung there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god, I am so sorry about the wait. I had pre written the next chapters and I lost them and because I liked them so much I didn't want to continue ITMAA without them. But here they are. Expect quicker replies in the future. Once again, so sorry!!