In The Morning And Amazing

Hold On Tight To Your Dreams

*Frank POV*

A slow pinky red tinge flushed Mikey’s checks, like blood staining his purity. The clock in my hallway was ticking like my thoughts. Tick tock, tick tock.

“Um, Mikey.” I stammered. In hesitation I released what was more important to me. He was. This meant I couldn’t say what I wanted to, I couldn’t wrap him in my arms, pull him unbearably close to me and shove my tongue in his mouth and taste his perfection.

“Don’t worry, I was kidding, just jokes, I, err, got to go, stupid idea anyway.” Mikey rushed, rambled and muttered.” He began to walk away and I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer than I had initially intended to.

“It’s just, there’s this girl, she’s amazing and I like her.” My well practiced lies to parents flew out of my mouth to my love. There bitter taste made me gag inwardly. But I loved Mikey so much that I was willing to tell him this. He was planning to gamble his life on the commit phoebe that I was. What if I freaked out and left him. Then he’d have no-one. I couldn’t do that to my beloved. His face was so close to my mine and I could see the pain I inflicted ripple across his features and I cringed.

“You better go sweet-“ Sweetheart nearly slipped from my trembling lips. “-sweetie.” I finished in patronising way. You better go before I cry I thought to myself. If I cried he’d know I was lying. Mikey had started and the tears mixed with the blood stained checks.

“Go back to school and move on.” I finished in a rush. I stepped back, pushed him outside and slammed the door. I leant against the wall and slid to the floor and let the tears fall freely.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” The carpet was the only thing to hear my pathetic tear drenched apology.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi faithful readers, I am considering re-writing the first chapter because I wrote it a long time ago and my writing style has changed since then. Any ideas?