Status: I really don't know where this is going... but it's worth a go. Drafting.

Redhead.

Beautiful

I remember walking into that ward, smelling the familiar stench of hospitals. The curtain was half pulled, and all I could see was the messy red hair, that was Roses', fanned out on the white pillow.

I was so close to seeing Rose again, so close that I was scared. So close that I could smell her familiar scent of vanilla and cranberries. So close that she could hear my breathing.

Her eyes trailed towards me, those black eyes pulling me in, again.

"Cole..." her beautiful voice pulling me in.

I didn't care that I had just spent the last 3 months trying to get over her, because she was there, right within his reach. I didn't care that she had left me, all I cared about was that she was with me.

So when she reached up, and caressed my cheek, I couldn't help but press my lips against hers, feeling the familiarity of electricity flow through me. She didn't push me away.

The rain was pouting down on our hair, matting it against our cheeks.

"I can't believe the car broke down!" Rose shouted over the pouring rain.

Rose looked so gorgeous, even with her mascara running down her face, and her hair a complete mess. As I pulled her towards my body, wrapping my arms around her figure, I knew that no one could look as beautiful as she did, in the situation she was in.


And that hadn't changed.