Status: I really don't know where this is going... but it's worth a go. Drafting.

Redhead.

***head

"There you go, Ms Connors, have a nice day" the receptionist said with a smile as we left the hospital.

"Thank you, Cole" Rose said shyly, glancing up through her hair that was covering her face.

"Yeah, thanks Cole!" Kate smiled enthusiasticly.

"No worries", a smile slipping onto my features.

As we came up to my car, unlocked it, and climbed in, I remembered what Rose had once told me.

"I hate them" she said with finality.

I laughed "Hate what?"

"These seltbelts! Your ones always lock on me and then I get pissed off! I swear one day I'm going to cut them up as revenge..." she muttered, tugging on the seatbelt as it refused to comply. I chuckled as she started to full out have a tug of war match with it. I reached around her pulled her hands off of it, and gently pulled it around her and clicked it. She looked at me in disbelief.

"It's called loving the car. If you love it, it'll love you back" I said confidently, a smirk tugging on my lips as she stubbornly grunted and said,

"I'll never love this dickhead of a car" , making me fall into a pit of laughter at her genuine hate for it.


And as I looked beside me, Rose was struggling with the seatbelt.

"Somethings never change..." I said and once again pulled the seltbelt around her body.