Status: For the moment i won't be able to update. don't give up on me . i'll get back to it soon :)

Suddenly Yours

Chapter 1

Ellyon, or just Ellie for friends, 19, junior on high-school. Before you say anything no, she didn’t flunk any year, she moved to California to live with her aunt and uncle so she was forced to repeat one year of school. But Ellie is a smart girl and has a bright future ahead of her.
At school she wasn’t the most popular, although her only friend was considered as the most popular girl in school. Ellie often wondered why she hangs out with Andrea. She wasn’t exactly the nicest girl at all. In fact, Ellie had watched her be mean to all the young girls, who actually looked up to her. Andrea was the kind of girl you only see in cliché movies, blond, tall, tanned, lots of boys waiting in line for a date with her, and lots of girls waiting in line for fashion advice.
But not Ellie, she was the girl who is always there but doesn’t say a word. She was actually happy to walk on Andrea’s shadow. Life was easy for her, no one would mess with her and she was never alone, but there were a lot of times when she just wanted to punch Andrea right in the face.
Ellie believe in justice and there were a lot of times when she witnessed Andrea treat people bad just because she was popular. But Ellie also believe in Karma, and one day Andrea was going to get what was coming to her.
But this story isn’t about that, this story is about how one concert changed both of their lives.
Andrea was addicted to this band, Allstar Weekend, she had their posters everywhere and was constantly listening to their songs she was like obsessed with them. And had convinced herself that she was going to marry the lead singer, Zach Porter, one day. Ellie was laughed at her because of it. I mean yeah, she liked the band, they had cool songs and they were cute, but she was not that kind of girl who crushes on lead singers and stops looking at the boys around her to focus on one who she will never meet.
Not that it was a problem for her. Ellie never had a boyfriend, she had a lot of crushes, but she was never in love, and no guys seem to take any interest in her, which is no surprise, since all the boys that meet her are too busy crushing on Andrea. But this never seem to bother Ellie, sure she wanted to meet one guy that could turn her life upside down and make her happy, but she was not desperate for a boyfriend, she thought that she didn’t need one to be happy at that moment.
Anyway, Andrea was super excited because her dad got her tickets to go see Allstar Weekend that next Sunday, and she wanted to take Ellie with her. There even a meet ‘n’ greet at the end and Andrea just couldn’t stop yelling at everybody, and showing her tickets like they were the crown of the queen of England.
The truth is Andrea didn’t had that many friends, or at least, true friends, not to say that Ellie was her only friend. So they went together, but only after Ellie made Andrea swear she was not going to scream like a psycho when she saw them and most of all, be nice to the rest of the fans and of course the band.
Sunday finally came, and no one was more excited about it than Andrea (well maybe Ellie, but just because Andrea was being super annoying about it).
They got to the venue early and were first in line, of course this was no help to calm Andrea down, but as the time went by and other fans started arriving Ellie got distracted hearing other people talk about the band. Talk to them? Ellie? No, of course not. She was too awkward for that, and for sure that they would probably think she wasn’t worth of being there.
Ellie did like Allstar Weekend, she didn’t thought of herself as their biggest fan, but she was a fan. She loved their songs and knew a lot about them, mostly because Andrea just wouldn’t shut up. But still.
Time flew by and it wasn’t long until they were at the front row of the show. Waiting patiently for them to come out. Fans started yelling their names, I guess it was normal.
15 minutes to start the show
“ZACH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH”
7 minutes
“GOD DAMNINT! COME ON OUT!”
2 minutes
“THEY’RE COMING!!!!!”
They were late for about 5 or 6 minutes, nothing special. But the fans around them were already going insane. Ellie was kind of scared, this was her first concert, and she never saw that many people going crazy at the exact same time. But all her worries vanished when the lights went out and then back up again and 4 boys were on the stage.
They went through all their hits, there were lots of times when Ellie was so close to them that if she stretched her arms she could actually touch them. But she wasn’t brave to do it, either that, or she was afraid it could distract them and she didn’t want to be the blame if the whole show got screwed up because she touched Zach’s legs.
Sounds stupid, right? Ellie was just like that, too innocent, and afraid of standing out in any way.
Finally the show ended and they went backstage to the meet ‘n’ greet.
♠ ♠ ♠
So hey| this was basically just an introduction to Ellie, the guys will start to be more on the story just the next chapter

i just want to apologize in advance for any spelling mistakes, english is not my first language, so don't hate on me.
plus this is only the first chapter it gets really better, i promise :)
comment please and tell me what you think!